What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Wed, Feb. 3, 12:49 PM
Wed, Jan. 27, 9:22 AM
Wed, Jan. 27, 8:35 AM
- Thinly traded nano cap Fate Therapeutics (NASDAQ:FATE) is up 17% premarket on increased volume in response to its announcement that the FDA has approved its Investigational New Drug (IND) application for lead product candidate ProTmune. The company intends to initiate a Phase 1/2 clinical study in adults with malignant blood cancers undergoing mobilized peripheral blood (mPB) hematopoietic cell transplantation (HCT) by mid-year. The trial will assess ProTmune's ability to prevent acute graft-versus-host disease (GvHD) and cytomegalovirus (CMV) infection in patients undergoing HCT.
- The trial first phase will enroll 10 patients to assess safety and tolerability. Following a successful review by the independent data monitoring committee, the second phase will enroll 60 subjects who will be randomized to receive either ProTmune or unmanipulated mPB cells.
- According to the Center for International Blood and Marrow Transplant Research, about 30K HCT procedures are performed each year worldwide, 65% of which use mPB as the donor cell source. 35 - 50% of HCT patients develop acute GvHD and 70 - 80% experience at least one severe infection.
- ProTmune is a programmed cellular immunotherapy that is designed for use as an allogeneic hematopoietic cell source for HCT. It is produced by modulating mobilized peripheral blood with two small molecules to enhance the biological properties and therapeutic function of immune cells. There are currently no approved therapies for the prevention of GvHD in patients undergoing allogeneic HCT.
Tue, Jan. 26, 5:37 PM
Nov. 3, 2015, 4:06 PM
- Fate Therapeutics (NASDAQ:FATE): Q3 EPS of -$0.24 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $1M beats by $0.57M.
Oct. 28, 2015, 3:24 PM
- Thinly traded micro cap Fate Therapeutics (FATE +23.8%) is up a 3x surge in volume, albeit on turnover of only 264K shares, in response to its announcement that the USPTO has awarded U.S. Patent No. 9,169,490 covering cell compositions expressing enough octamer-binding transcription factor 4 (Oct 4) to enable pluripotency. The patent is owned by the Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research and licensed exclusively to Fate for all therapeutic purposes.
- Fate's cell-based product pipeline of off-the-shelf NK- and T cell-based therapies is derived from induced pluripotent cells.
Oct. 28, 2015, 12:49 PM
Oct. 15, 2015, 12:46 PM
Oct. 13, 2015, 12:12 PM
- Fate Therapeutics (FATE -3.5%) President & CEO Christian Weyer, M.D., M.A.S., will resign effective November 30. Founder, CFO and COO Scott Wolchko will succeed him. Additional moves are:
- Chief Technology Officer Daniel Shoemaker, Ph.D., appointed Chief Scientific Officer overseeing scientific strategy and research operations.
- VP, Translational Research Stewart Abbott, Ph.D., appointed Chief Development Officer responsible for early development strategy, including defining preclinical candidates.
- Senior legal counsel Cindy Tahl, J.D., appointed General Counsel.
Oct. 9, 2015, 10:00 AM
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO +0.3%) initiated with Buy rating and $145 (15% upside) price target by Argus.
- Fate Therapeutics (FATE +0.4%) initiated with Outperform rating and $8 (41% upside) price target by Raymond James.
- Ocata Therapeutics (OCAT +2.1%) initiated with Outperform rating and $8 (66% upside) price target by Raymond James.
- Eli Lilly (LLY +2.8%) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral by Credit Suisse. Price target raised to $105 (22% upside) from $89.
- Abbott Laboratories (ABT +1%) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight by Barclays. Price target lowered to $52 (26% upside) from $55.
- NuVasive (NUVA -1.6%) upgraded to Buy from Hold by Canaccord Genuity. Price target raised to $58 (16% upside) from $52.
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD +5.4%) upgraded to Buy from Neutral with an $8 (11% upside) price target by Chardan Capital.
- Bluebird bio (BLUE +1.5%) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight by Morgan Stanley. Price target maintained at $143 (61% upside).
- Pfizer (PFE +0.5%) upgraded to Outperform from Equal Weight by Morgan Stanley. Price target raised to $38 (15% upside) from $35.
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals (VRTX +1.2%) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight by Morgan Stanley. Price target raised to $148 (35% upside) from $118.
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals (ALXN -0.2%) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight by Morgan Stanley. Price target raised to $211 (29% upside) from $186.
Aug. 5, 2015, 4:07 PM
- Fate Therapeutics (NASDAQ:FATE): Q2 EPS of -$0.33 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $0.4M beats by $0.25M.
Jul. 7, 2015, 12:46 PM
Jun. 2, 2015, 4:37 PM
- Affimed (NASDAQ:AFMD) initiated with Outperform rating and $14 (26% upside) price target by Oppenheimer.
- Prothena (NASDAQ:PRTA) initiated with Buy rating and $58 (36% upside) price target by UBS.
- ATyr Pharma (Pending:LIFE) initiated with Overweight rating by JP Morgan.
- Adaptimmune (Pending:ADAP) initiated with Outperform rating by Cowen & Co.
- CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (Pending:CLCD) initiated with Buy rating and $15 (63% upside) price target by Stifel Nicolaus.
- Collegium Pharmaceuticals (Pending:COLL) initiated with Buy rating and $20 (14% upside) price target by Jefferies.
- Fate Therapeutics (NASDAQ:FATE) initiated with Outperform rating and $10 (67% upside) price target by Leerink Swann.
May 7, 2015, 5:16 PM
- Fate Therapeutics (NASDAQ:FATE): Q1 EPS of -$0.38 misses by $0.01.
May 6, 2015, 12:45 PM
May 6, 2015, 9:14 AM
- Thinly-traded nano cap Fate Therapeutics (NASDAQ:FATE) jumps 80% premarket on robust volume in response to its announcement of a four-year collaboration with Juno Therapeutics (NASDAQ:JUNO) to identify and utilize small molecules to modulate Juno's T cell product candidates to improve their therapeutic potential.
- Fate will be responsible for screening and identifying small molecules that modulate the biological properties of engineered T cells. Juno will be responsible for the development and commercialization of engineered T cell immunotherapies incorporating Fate's small molecule modulators. Juno has the option to extend the exclusive research term for two years via an additional payment and continued funding of collaboration activities.
- Under the terms of the agreement, Juno will pay an upfront fee of $5M to Fate and purchase 1M shares of Fate common stock at $8 per share (yesterday's close was $4.86). Juno will fund all mutual collaboration activities for an exclusive four-year term. Fate will be eligible to receive a $50M target selection fee, clinical, regulatory and commercial milestones and low single-digit royalties for each product developed by Juno that incorporates Fate's modulators. Fate retains exclusive rights to its intellectual property for all purposes outside of programmed chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) immunotherapies.
Other News & PR