Wed, Aug. 13, 12:46 PM
Wed, Aug. 13, 11:58 AM
- Fate Therapeutics (FATE -11%) Q2 results: Revenues: $0; Net Loss: ($6.1M) (-9.6%); Loss Per Share: ($0.30) (+93.3%); Quick Assets: $42.0M (-22.2%).
- Financial guidance: existing quick assets and net proceeds from the first tranche of the SVB debt facility will be sufficient to fund operations through 2015.
Tue, Aug. 12, 4:23 PM
Tue, May. 13, 5:44 PM
Mon, Mar. 31, 12:47 PM
Mon, Mar. 17, 4:52 PM
Oct. 28, 2013, 8:55 AM
Oct. 9, 2013, 12:46 PM
Oct. 1, 2013, 11:23 AM
- Fate Therapeutics (FATE +13%) opens at $6.56 and moves sharply higher.
- The offering priced at the low-end of its expected range, notable because the company had already lowered the range to $6-8 from $14-16.
- FATE's lead product is ProHema, a hematopoietic stem cell therapeutic derived from umbilical cord blood.
FATE vs. ETF Alternatives
Fate Therapeutics Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company engaged in the discovery and development of pharmacologic modulators of adult stem cells. It has built two platforms: HSC modulation platform and Satellite Cell modulation platform.
Other News & PR