Mon, Aug. 22, 11:02 AM
Tue, Aug. 9, 11:00 AM
Thu, Aug. 4, 8:05 AM
Tue, Jun. 28, 12:46 PM
Tue, Jun. 28, 11:00 AM
Mon, Jun. 27, 12:51 PM
Mon, Jun. 27, 12:05 PM
- Thinly traded nano cap Fibrocell Science (FCSC +40.8%) jumps on almost a 10x surge in volume. Shares are up nearly 60% since Thursday on no particular news.
- The company develops cell and gene therapies for diseases of the skin, connective tissue and joints. Several weeks ago, shares collapsed on the announcement that lead product candidate azficel-T flunked a mid-stage study in patients with vocal cord scarring.
- Previously: Fibrocell's lead product candidate flunks mid-stage study; shares slump 47% premarket (June 8)
Mon, Jun. 27, 11:00 AM
Wed, Jun. 8, 12:46 PM
Wed, Jun. 8, 11:00 AM
Wed, Jun. 8, 9:09 AM
- Thinly traded nano cap Fibrocell Science (NASDAQ:FCSC) is down 47% premarket, albeit on only 3,800 shares, in response to its announcement that its Phase 2 clinical trial assessing lead product candidate azficel-T for the treatment of vocal cord scarring resulting in chronic/severe dysphonia (difficulty in speaking) failed to beat placebo. As a result, the company will cease development and focus its resources on gene therapy candidate FCX-007, being developed in collaboration with Intrexon (NYSE:XON).
- Azficel-T is a personalized gene therapy based on the patient's own cells called fibroblasts, the most common cell in the skin and connective tissue.
Fri, May 27, 4:56 PM
- Globus Medical (NYSE:GMED) initiated with Equal Weight Rating and $26 (8% upside) price target by Barclays.
- TG Therapeutics (NASDAQ:TGTX) initiated with Buy rating $18 (133% upside) price target by SunTrust Robinson Humphrey.
- Karyopharm Therapeutics (NASDAQ:KPTI) initiated with Outperform rating and $13 (35% upside) price target by Raymond James.
- SAGE Therapeutics (NASDAQ:SAGE) initiated with Sell rating and $18 (43% downside risk) price target by Chardan Capital.
- Viking Therapeutics (NASDAQ:VKTX) initiated with Buy rating with a $5 (285% upside) price target by Maxim Group.
- Fibrocell Science (NASDAQ:FCSC) resumed with Buy rating and $7 (229% upside) price target by Roth Capital Partners.
- Asterias Biotherapeutics (NYSEMKT:AST) initiated with Buy rating and $5.50 (61% upside) price target by Chardan Capital.
- Quorum Health (NYSE:QHC) initiated with Market Perform rating and $14 (6% upside) price target by Avondale Partners.
- Radius Health (NASDAQ:RDUS) initiated with Buy rating and $55 (57% upside) price target by H.C. Wainwright.
- Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ) initiated with Sell rating and $94 (17% downside risk) price target by Standpoint Research.
- NuVasive (NASDAQ:NUVA) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight by Barclays. Price target raised to $63 (15% upside) from $58.
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings (NYSE:ZBH) upgraded to Buy from Hold with a $125 (2% upside) price target by Argus Research.
- Relypsa (NASDAQ:RLYP) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight with a $9 (50% downside risk) price target by Morgan Stanley. To be adjusted after ZS-9 rejection.
- Ionis Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:IONS) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform by BMO Capital Markets. Price target lowered to $26 (18% upside) from $55.
- Patterson Companies (NASDAQ:PDCO) downgraded to Hold from Buy by Evercore ISI. Price target lowered to $48.50 (0% upside) from $49.50.
- United Therapeutics (NASDAQ:UTHR) downgraded to Sell from Hold with a $114 (3% downside risk) price target by Argus Research.
- Boston Scientific (NYSE:BSX) downgraded to Neutral from Buy with a $24.20 (7% upside) price target by BTIG Research.
- Neovasc (NASDAQ:NVCN) downgraded to Neutral from Buy by Ladenburg Thalmann. Price target removed.
Thu, May 5, 8:08 AM
Mon, Apr. 25, 9:15 AM
- Thinly traded micro cap Fibrocell Science (NASDAQ:FCSC) is up 7% premarket on light volume in response to its announcement that the FDA has designated gene therapy FCX-013 an Orphan Drug for the treatment of localized scleroderma, a chronic autoimmune disorder characterized by the painful and debilitating thickening of the skin and connective tissue.
- FCX-013, an autologous fibroblast cell designed to break down excess collagen at the site of disease, utilizes Intrexon's (NYSE:XON) gene regulation technology called RheoSwitch which offers transcriptional control of a range of therapeutic genes.
- Among the benefits of Orphan Drug status is a seven-year period of market exclusivity for the indication, if approved.
Wed, Apr. 20, 12:45 PM
Thu, Mar. 10, 8:05 AM
- Fibrocell Science (NASDAQ:FCSC): Q4 EPS of -$0.40 misses by $0.23.
- Revenue of $0.08M (+33.3% Y/Y) in-line.
Fibrocell Science, Inc. operates as a autologous cell therapy company, which focuses on developing treatments for skin and connective tissue diseases with unmet medical needs. The company has a pipeline of therapeutic and aesthetic product development programs based on the first Food and Drug... More
Country: United States