- FedEx posted strong 1QFY15 earnings results that were supported by the better-than-expected top line and operating income growth and a large number of share buybacks.
- The company currently has a ROIC that is smaller than WACC but the FedEx’s management is constantly trying to improve its returns.
- The company’s future prospects are bright thanks to the global economies’ expected improvement in CY15.
- FedEx has a much better infrastructure than its close rival UPS.
- The company’s stock is trading at a discount based on price multiples.