Tue, May 10, 5:14 PM
Tue, Mar. 15, 3:09 PM
- Foresight Energy (FELP -25.2%) falls sharply after reporting a large Q4 loss, canceling its quarterly distribution, suspending forward guidance, and warning it could be forced into file Chapter 11 bankruptcy unless it can reach a restructuring deal with its lenders.
- FELP says it has been continuing talks with the holders of its senior notes due 2021 after a Delaware court ruled prior transactions with Murray Energy triggered a change of control of the company, securing forbearance agreement sset to expire today keeping the noteholders from exercising those rights.
- Barring an extension of the agreements or some other deal, FELP says it likely would have no other choice than to petition for bankruptcy relief.
Tue, Mar. 15, 6:38 AM
Oct. 29, 2015, 6:37 AM
- Foresight Energy (NYSE:FELP): Q3 EPS of $0.10 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $253.1M (-15.6% Y/Y) misses by $28.97M.
Jul. 30, 2015, 8:06 AM
- Foresight Energy (NYSE:FELP): Q2 EPS of -$0.20 misses by $0.39.
- Revenue of $251.22M (-5.8% Y/Y) misses by $39.99M.
May 7, 2015, 8:36 AM
- Foresight Energy (NYSE:FELP): Q1 EPS of $0.33 beats by $0.13.
- Revenue of $238.9M (-1.6% Y/Y) misses by $57.11M.
Feb. 6, 2015, 8:34 AM
- Foresight Energy (NYSE:FELP): Q4 EPS of $0.22 may not be comparable to consensus of $0.29.
- Revenue of $300M (+11.9% Y/Y) misses by $11.22M.
Nov. 6, 2014, 8:43 AM
- Foresight Energy (NYSE:FELP): Q3 EPS of $0.35 beats by $0.11.
- Revenue of $300M (+24.6% Y/Y) beats by $6M.
Aug. 5, 2014, 9:08 AM
- Foresight Energy (NYSE:FELP): Q2 EPS of -$0.03
- Revenue of $266.68M (+23.5% Y/Y) misses by $5.79M.
Foresight Energy LP produces and supplies thermal coal, with focus on operating and developing productive underground mines in the Illinois basin. The company specializes in the operation and development of mining complexes with long wall mining systems. It invests in the development of and... More
Sector: Basic Materials
Industry: Nonmetallic Mineral Mining
Country: United States
Other News & PR