Tue, May 10, 4:41 PM
Mon, May 9, 5:35 PM
- AG, ALB, ALRM, AMBC, AMRS, ATSG, BUFF, CALL, CGIX, CHMI, CJES, CSLT, CYTX, DGLY, DIS, DXPE, EA, ECPG, ENSG, ESIO, EVRI, EXAM, FF, FIVN, FNGN, FOGO, FOR, FOSL, FTEK, FUEL, GALE, HCKT, HLIT, HLTH, ICUI, IPAR, JAZZ, JIVE, KEYW, KGC, LDRH, MTSC, NEWR, NUAN, PLNT, PSEC, PVCT, QNST, QTM, RBCN, RELY, REXX, RMTI, RTK, SCSC, TDOC, VTAE, XON, XONE, ZAGG, ZFGN, ZGNX, ZLTQ
Thu, Mar. 10, 4:34 PM
Wed, Mar. 9, 5:35 PM
Fri, Jan. 8, 4:51 PM
- FutureFuel (NYSE:FF) declares $0.06/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 1.99%
- Payable March 15; for shareholders of record March 1; ex-div Feb. 26.
- Payable June 15; for shareholders of record June 1; ex-div May. 30.
- Payable Sept. 15; for shareholders of record Sept. 1; ex-div Aug. 30.
- Payable Dec. 15; for shareholders of record Dec. 1; ex-div Nov. 29.
Nov. 9, 2015, 5:15 PM
- FutureFuel (NYSE:FF): Q3 EPS of $0.11 misses by $0.14.
- Revenue of $107.1M (+3.8% Y/Y) beats by $2.1M.
Nov. 8, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AEGR, AMBC, APEI, APPS, APU, ASEI, ATW, BDE, BEAT, CALL, CARA, CHMI, CKEC, CZR, DEPO, DTSI, EGY, ENV, FF, GALE, HALO, HMIN, IFF, IPAR, JAZZ, JIVE, JMBA, KEYW, LEAF, LF, LGF, LGND, MDR, MODN, NOR, NSPH, OMER, OPK, PDM, PFIE, PINC, PSIX, PTCT, PTLA, PVA, QNST, RARE, RAX, RBCN, REN, REXX, RLD, RMTI, SB, SBRA, SCLN, SUNE, TERP, TPC, TTEC, TTGT, TUBE, TXTR, UGI, VSAT, WWD, XON, XONE, ZGNX
Oct. 2, 2015, 11:24 AM
- FutureFuel (FF +9.9%) surges on news of its renewal of a bleach activator supply agreement with Procter & Gamble through 2018.
- P&G had planned to terminate the NOBS supply deal effective at year-end, but FF says the arrangement has been reinstated on amended terms, providing for sales to PG in reduced volumes with adjusted pricing during 2015-18 to account for revised market conditions.
- Roth Capital upgrades shares to Buy from Neutral with a $13 price target, as the deal renewal raises visibility for 2016, and drives cash flows and earnings during periods of biodiesel profit uncertainty.
Aug. 17, 2015, 6:34 PM| Aug. 17, 2015, 6:34 PM | 1 Comment
Aug. 10, 2015, 5:27 PM
- FutureFuel (NYSE:FF): Q2 EPS of $0.09 misses by $0.11.
- Revenue of $104.6M (+53.8% Y/Y) beats by $2.1M.
Aug. 9, 2015, 5:35 PM| Aug. 9, 2015, 5:35 PM | 13 Comments
May 11, 2015, 5:18 PM
- FutureFuel (NYSE:FF): Q1 EPS of $0.19 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $54.1M (-34.2% Y/Y) misses by $23.4M.
May 10, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AMBC, APEI, ARCW, ARNA, ASEI, ATHX, BDE, CALL, CHMI, CLNE, CYTX, DEPO, DRYS, DTSI, EAC, ELON, FF, FMC, FMI, FTEK, FXEN, GBDC, GTY, HALO, HI, IPAR, IPXL, JUNO, LPSN, MBI, MCC, MDR, MNTX, MODN, MR, MTZ, MVNR, OME, OMER, ONTY, OPK, ORIG, PAAS, PEIX, PINC, PVA, RAX, REN, SCLN, SF, SFXE, TCRD, TEP, TRQ, TTEC, UNXL, VRTU, XON, YY, ZGNX
Apr. 10, 2015, 5:17 PM
- The EPA agrees to issue final biofuel quotas for 2014 and 2015 under the federal Renewable Fuel Standard by Nov. 30 in a tentative settlement of an energy industry lawsuit which had challenged EPA delays in establishing the mandates.
- Refiners and biofuel producers have complained that the EPA's repeated delays in setting renewable fuel use requirements have led to uncertainty and volatility in biofuel markets.
- Refiners are required under the RFS to blend a certain amount of biofuels into gasoline and diesel based on the targets established by the EPA; potentially relevant tickers include VLO, TSO, PBF, PSX, ALJ, MPC, WNR, HFC, CVI.
- Biofuels producers also crave the certainty and market demand guaranteed by the annual targets, but they believe the EPA should not back down from setting aggressive renewable fuel quotas; potentially relevant tickers include REGI, FF, AMRS, GEVO, CDTI, SZYM, OTCPK:KIORQ.
Mar. 26, 2015, 2:56 PM
- FutureFuel (FF -5.4%) falls sharply after an SEC filing reveals that Procter & Gamble has told the biofuels company it plans to end its purchase agreement on Dec. 31.
- PG said decision to terminate resulted from its need for flexibility to address declining market trends in the dry laundry additives marketplace.
- FF received $43.9M in revenue from PG during 2014, representing 12.8% of its total company revenue.
Mar. 13, 2015, 5:49 AM
- FutureFuel (NYSE:FF): Q4 EPS of $0.69 beats by $0.53.
- Revenue of $88.5M (-29.5% Y/Y) beats by $0.15M.
FutureFuel Corp. develops, manufactures and markets biofuels and specialty chemicals. The company operates through two segments: Chemicals and Biofuels. The Chemicals segment manufactures a diversified listing of chemical products that are sold to third party customers. This segment comprises... More
Sector: Basic Materials
Industry: Chemicals - Major Diversified
Country: United States
Other News & PR