Oct. 2, 2015, 11:24 AM
- FutureFuel (FF +9.9%) surges on news of its renewal of a bleach activator supply agreement with Procter & Gamble through 2018.
- P&G had planned to terminate the NOBS supply deal effective at year-end, but FF says the arrangement has been reinstated on amended terms, providing for sales to PG in reduced volumes with adjusted pricing during 2015-18 to account for revised market conditions.
- Roth Capital upgrades shares to Buy from Neutral with a $13 price target, as the deal renewal raises visibility for 2016, and drives cash flows and earnings during periods of biodiesel profit uncertainty.
Aug. 17, 2015, 6:34 PM| Aug. 17, 2015, 6:34 PM | 1 Comment
Mar. 26, 2015, 2:56 PM
- FutureFuel (FF -5.4%) falls sharply after an SEC filing reveals that Procter & Gamble has told the biofuels company it plans to end its purchase agreement on Dec. 31.
- PG said decision to terminate resulted from its need for flexibility to address declining market trends in the dry laundry additives marketplace.
- FF received $43.9M in revenue from PG during 2014, representing 12.8% of its total company revenue.
May 9, 2014, 12:47 PM
May 8, 2014, 5:49 PM
May 7, 2014, 11:36 AM
- Amyris (AMRS -7.1%) falls sharply for a second straight day after StreetSweeper writes that the maker of renewable fuel compounds faces rough times ahead, citing "onerous deals, SEC filings and extreme insider selling."
- The pessimistic view comes ahead of Thursday's earnings report after the company reported worse-than-expected earnings numbers over each of the past five quarters.
- Combined with disappointing Q1 earnings from Renewable Energy Group (REGI -5.3%), several biofuel names are trading lower: CDTI -8.5%, SZYM -7.3%, KIOR -6.4%, SYNM -4.3%, BIOF -2%, FF -1.5%.
Mar. 18, 2014, 12:46 PM
Mar. 18, 2014, 9:13 AM
Mar. 18, 2014, 8:39 AM
- FutureFuel (FF) +21.2% premarket after the biofuels maker reported its Q4 net income soared 330% Y/Y to $26.5M on strength in its chemical and biodiesel business lines, and revenue rose 68% Y/Y to $125.6M, easily beating analyst expectations.
- For FY 2013, FF reported net income of $74M, up 116% from 2012, and revenue of $445M, up 27% Y/Y; revenue from biofuels rose 48% Y/Y to $283.4M.
- President Lee Mikles says FF is committed to growing organically and through acquisitions.
Mar. 17, 2014, 5:50 PM
Mar. 18, 2013, 4:33 PMFuture Fuel (FF): Q4 EPS of $0.15 misses by $0.04. Revenue of $74.6M misses by $7.6M. Shares +1.6% AH. (PR) | Mar. 18, 2013, 4:33 PM
Jan. 2, 2013, 10:12 AM
Nov. 10, 2011, 2:40 PM
Chemical and biofuels maker FutureFuel (FF) is up 10.2% after reporting Q3 revenue of $90.3M (+37% Y/Y) and EPS of $0.31; the latter beat consensus by $0.15. Surging biofuel sales (53% of total revenue) offset an 11% Y/Y decline in chemical sales.| Nov. 10, 2011, 2:40 PM
FutureFuel Corp. develops, manufactures and markets biofuels and specialty chemicals. The company operates through two segments: Chemicals and Biofuels. The Chemicals segment manufactures a diversified listing of chemical products that are sold to third party customers. This segment comprises... More
Sector: Basic Materials
Industry: Chemicals - Major Diversified
Country: United States
Other News & PR