Wed, Jul. 27, 1:00 PM
May 1, 2014, 10:43 AM
- Flushing Financial (FFIC +1.8%) is upgraded to Buy at Guggenheim.
- BofA Merrill Lynch upgrades National Bank of Greece (NBG +1.3%) to Neutral.
- Barclays (BCS +1.3%) is upgraded to Buy amid its plan to set up a “bad bank”.
- HSBC upgrades ING Groep (ING +0.1%) to Neutral.
- Morgan Stanley upgrades Synovus Financial (SNV +0.5%) to Equal Weight with a $3.30 PT.
- Provident Financial Holdings (PROV +0.5%) is upgraded to Buy at Sandler O'Neill after posting Q1 results.
Flushing Financial Corp. operates as a bank holding company for Flushing Savings Bank, which provides banking and financial services. The bank serves consumers, businesses, and public entities by offering a full complement of deposit, loan, and cash management services. Its principal business is... More
Industry: Savings & Loans
Country: United States