There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
- Florida Gaming Corporation's common equity will be wiped out in liquidation, but the market believes otherwise.
- The company will file a draft liquidation plan very soon, which is a catalyst for investors who are reactive to realize the true value of shares.
- We recommend exiting long positions.
- Florida Gaming is in liquidation phase. Its assets have been auctioned two days ago at prices that should leave $10.5m for equity holders.
- With today's closing market cap of $3.5m, this represents a significant 200% upside.
- Like with other micro-cap companies, it takes time for the market to absorb new information, creating a gap of a few days for agile investors to profit.
There are no Related articles on FGMGQ.