Florida Gaming Corporation: The Intrinsic Value Of Common Shares Is 0
- Florida Gaming Corporation's common equity will be wiped out in liquidation, but the market believes otherwise.
- The company will file a draft liquidation plan very soon, which is a catalyst for investors who are reactive to realize the true value of shares.
- We recommend exiting long positions.
- Florida Gaming is in liquidation phase. Its assets have been auctioned two days ago at prices that should leave $10.5m for equity holders.
- With today's closing market cap of $3.5m, this represents a significant 200% upside.
- Like with other micro-cap companies, it takes time for the market to absorb new information, creating a gap of a few days for agile investors to profit.
There are no Related articles on FGMGQ.
There are no Transcripts on FGMGQ.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
FGMGQ vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR