Wed, Jun. 8, 7:07 AM
Thu, Mar. 10, 11:24 AM
- Ferrellgas Partners (FGP -2.6%) is sharply lower after reporting weaker than expected Q4 earnings and revenues, and cutting its forecast for the year, citing warmer-than-normal weather and sustained low energy prices.
- FGP says it now sees FY 2016 adjusted EBITDA of $360M-$375M, down from prior guidance of $400M-$420M; based on the midpoint of its EBITDA estimates, FGP expects its distributable cash flow coverage ratio to increase to above 1.0x by year-end.
- FGP also says it will consider growth and buying opportunities that could mitigate the warm weather and capitalize on low crude oil prices.
Thu, Mar. 10, 7:04 AM
Wed, Mar. 9, 5:30 PM
Dec. 9, 2015, 6:04 AM
- Ferrellgas Partners (NYSE:FGP): FQ1 EPS of -$0.79 may not be comparable to consensus of -$0.12.
- Revenue of $471.15M (+6.3% Y/Y) misses by $80.82M.
Dec. 8, 2015, 5:30 PM
Sep. 29, 2015, 7:04 AM
- Ferrellgas Partners (NYSE:FGP): FQ4 EPS of -$0.64 may not be comparable to consensus of -$0.22.
- Revenue of $382.51M (-4.1% Y/Y) misses by $21.5M.
Sep. 28, 2015, 5:30 PM
Jun. 9, 2015, 7:04 AM
- Ferrellgas Partners (NYSE:FGP): FQ3 EPS of $0.43 misses by $0.27.
- Revenue of $532.55M (-26.3% Y/Y)
Jun. 8, 2015, 5:30 PM
Mar. 11, 2015, 10:29 AM
- Ferrellgas Partners (FGP -0.5%) is lower after reporting weaker than expected FQ2 earnings and revenues because of warmer weather, although FGP was helped by a drop in the price of propane gas.
- FGP says propane sales for the quarter fell to 216M gallons from 247M gallons a year ago, citing temperatures that were 9% warmer than a year ago and 4% warmer than normal.
- However, FGP says improved propane margins and lower expenses in its retail operations more than offset the weather's negative effects; operating expenses fell 8% Y/Y because of the lower cost of fuel.
- Also, sales volumes for Blue Rhino grilling tanks rose 3% Y/Y.
Mar. 11, 2015, 7:01 AM
- Ferrellgas Partners (NYSE:FGP): FQ2 EPS of $1.02 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $665.97M (-23.4% Y/Y) misses by $146.89M.
Mar. 10, 2015, 5:30 PM
Dec. 10, 2014, 7:10 AM
- Ferrellgas Partners (NYSE:FGP): FQ1 EPS of -$0.40 misses by $0.12.
- Revenue of $443.4M (+6.8% Y/Y) beats by $10.71M.
Dec. 9, 2014, 5:30 PM
Ferrellgas Partners, L.P. distributes and supplies propane and related equipment primarily in the U.S. The company operates through two segments include: Propane and Related Equipment Sales and Midstream Operations. The Propane and Related Equipment Sales segment distributes propane and related... More
Sector: Basic Materials
Industry: Oil & Gas Refining & Marketing
Country: United States
Other News & PR