Fri, Jun. 10, 1:13 PM
- Ferrellgas Partners (FGP -4.2%) is downgraded to Sell from Neutral with a $15 price target, cut from $17, at UBS, citing uncertainty around its contract to supply Monroe's Trainer refinery and the associated risk over the outcome of negotiations, combined with its view of overall margin compression in retail propane.
- UBS also downgrades AmeriGas Partners (APU -4.7%) to Sell while keeping a $39 price target on the shares, saying the shares look relatively expensive at current levels and that its yield is lower than competitors.
- The firm downgrades Suburban Propane (SPH -5%) to Neutral from Buy with a $35 price target.
Wed, Jun. 8, 7:07 AM
Tue, May 24, 1:17 PM
Thu, Mar. 10, 11:24 AM
- Ferrellgas Partners (FGP -2.6%) is sharply lower after reporting weaker than expected Q4 earnings and revenues, and cutting its forecast for the year, citing warmer-than-normal weather and sustained low energy prices.
- FGP says it now sees FY 2016 adjusted EBITDA of $360M-$375M, down from prior guidance of $400M-$420M; based on the midpoint of its EBITDA estimates, FGP expects its distributable cash flow coverage ratio to increase to above 1.0x by year-end.
- FGP also says it will consider growth and buying opportunities that could mitigate the warm weather and capitalize on low crude oil prices.
Thu, Mar. 10, 7:04 AM
Wed, Mar. 9, 5:30 PM
Fri, Feb. 26, 6:27 AM
Dec. 9, 2015, 6:04 AM
- Ferrellgas Partners (NYSE:FGP): FQ1 EPS of -$0.79 may not be comparable to consensus of -$0.12.
- Revenue of $471.15M (+6.3% Y/Y) misses by $80.82M.
Dec. 8, 2015, 5:30 PM
Nov. 24, 2015, 11:19 AM
- Ferrellgas Partners (NYSE:FGP) declares $0.5125/share quarterly dividend, 0.5% increase from prior dividend of $0.51.
- Forward yield 10.33%
- Payable Dec. 15; for shareholders of record Dec. 8; ex-div Dec. 4.
Sep. 29, 2015, 7:04 AM
- Ferrellgas Partners (NYSE:FGP): FQ4 EPS of -$0.64 may not be comparable to consensus of -$0.22.
- Revenue of $382.51M (-4.1% Y/Y) misses by $21.5M.
Sep. 28, 2015, 5:30 PM
Aug. 20, 2015, 11:26 AM
- Ferrellgas Partners (NYSE:FGP) declares $0.51/share quarterly dividend, 2.5% increase from prior dividend of $0.50.
- Forward yield 9.84%
- Payable Sept. 14; for shareholders of record Sept. 7; ex-div Sept. 2.
Jun. 9, 2015, 7:04 AM
- Ferrellgas Partners (NYSE:FGP): FQ3 EPS of $0.43 misses by $0.27.
- Revenue of $532.55M (-26.3% Y/Y)
Jun. 8, 2015, 5:30 PM
Jun. 1, 2015, 5:09 PM
- Ferrellgas Partners (NYSE:FGP) -3.2% AH after announcing a public offering of 6.235M common units, with an underwriters option to purchase up to an additional 948,750 units.
- FGP says it plans to use the proceeds to fund part of its pending acquisition of Bridger Logistics.
- FGP also says its operating subsidiary will offer $400M in aggregate principal amount of senior unsecured notes due 2023 in a private placement.
Ferrellgas Partners, L.P. distributes and supplies propane and related equipment primarily in the U.S. The company operates through two segments include: Propane and Related Equipment Sales and Midstream Operations. The Propane and Related Equipment Sales segment distributes propane and related... More
Sector: Basic Materials
Industry: Oil & Gas Refining & Marketing
Country: United States
Other News & PR