There are no Focus articles on FIGY.
There are no Transcripts on FIGY.
Tue, Jun. 10, 1:21 PM
- Credit Suisse and UBS will each launch a fund tomorrow with the help of advisor, Ken Fisher, who played a part in the successful launch of the Barclays ETN + FI Enhanced Global High Yield ETN (FIGY) just over a year ago.
- The Credit Suisse FI Large Cap Growth Enhanced Exchange Traded Notes (FLGE) and the UBS AG FI Enhanced Large Cap Growth ETN (FBGX) will each feature a leveraged strategy while investing in domestic large-cap firms.
- The third launch will be the ETRACS Wells Fargo MLP Ex-Energy ETN (FMLP) from UBS; this fund will offer a play into the MLP space while avoiding energy plays, which often dominate holdings in broad MLP ETNs.
- Other large-cap growth ETFs: IWF, SKF, VUG, SPYG, IVW, RPG, MGK, SCHG, VOOG, JKE, IWY, PWB, FBG, UKF, FTC, VONG, SFK, RWG, SYG, PXLG, FIBG
- Other MLP ETFs: AMLP, AMJ, MLPL, MLPI, MLPA, MLPN, EMLP, MLPS, MLPX, AMU, ATMP, ENFR, MLPW, IMLP, OSMS
Wed, Mar. 12, 12:28 PM
- Mebane Faber's Cambria ETF Trust has introduced the Cambria Global Value ETF (GVAL), the newest addition to its lineup.
- GVAL will track an index of global funds based on systematic quantitative screens and hopes to avoid overvalued markets.
- Other broad global ETFs: VT, ACWI, IOO, ONEF, DGT, FIGY, RWV, TOK, IEIL
Thu, Feb. 27, 11:26 AM
- The SPDR Barclays 0-5 Year TIPS ETF (SIPE) launches today and will offer investors short term exposure to the TIPS market; this space features a lot of competition.
- The iShares Enhanced International Large Cap ETF (IEIL) and Enhanced International Small Cap ETF (IEIS) began their active strategy this morning and offer expense ratios of 0.35% and 0.49% respectively.
- The PowerShares International BuyBack Achievers Portfolio (IPKW), like IEIL and IEIS, is based on a previously launched domestic strategy; the PowerShares BuyBack Achievers Portfolio (PKW).
- TIPS ETFs: TIP, VTIP, IPE, SCHP, STPZ, LTPZ, TIPZ, STIP, TPS, TDTT, TIPX, TDTF
- Broad international ETFs: VT, VSS, SCZ, DLS, ACWI, IOO, SCHC, ONEF, DGT, FIGY, RWV, FNDC, TOK
- Buyback ETFs: SYLD, FYLD
Wed, Feb. 26, 10:46 PM
- The iShares Enhanced International Large Cap ETF (IEIL) and Enhanced International Small Cap ETF (IEIS) will begin trading when markets open tomorrow.
- Both funds will invest at least 80% of their net assets in their chosen market cap at all times and will be actively managed.
- The funds were modeled after IELG and IESM, which were launched 10 months ago and have returned 18% and 25% respectively since inception.
- Other global ETFs: VT, VSS, SCZ, DLS, ACWI, IOO, SCHC, ONEF, DGT, FIGY, RWV, FNDC, TOK
Wed, Jan. 15, 4:16 AM
- The World Bank expects global economic expansion to accelerate to 3.2% in 2014 from 2.4% in 2013, led by advanced economies that seem "to be finally turning the corner" following the financial crisis.
- In its Global Economic Prospects report, the bank also forecasts growth of 3.4% in 2015 and 3.5% in 2016.
- The bank predicts that the U.S. will expand 2.8% this year, up from 1.8% last year.
- While the Fed's scaling back of its bond-buying program is one headwind for global prospects, stronger growth in high-income countries should offset the impact of the taper, the bank says. (PR)
- ETFs: EEM, VWO, EFA, EDC, VEA, VT, FM, EDZ, EEB, SCHE, IEMG, FRN, BIK, ACWI, EEV, BKF, PIE, IOO, CEW, ADRE, IEFA, EUM, FNI, DZK, EET, PIZ, DPK, GWX, GMM, BBRC, EFZ, URTH, ONEF, EFU, DGT, DBEF, EEME, FIGY, EMDD, MFLA, EMCR, BICK, DBEM, PXF, EFO, ADRD, FEM, EWEM, RWV, JEM, EMBB, EMLB, FNDF, TOK, EMFM, IFSM, EMSA, IDHQ, FWDI, EMDR, EMFT, FDT
Oct. 8, 2013, 10:11 AM| Comment!
May. 23, 2013, 9:54 AMLaunching this week is the Barclays ETN + FI Enhanced Global High Yield ETN (FIGY), focused - as its name implies - on high yield stocks around the world. Also coming to market is the Barclays ETN + FI Enhanced Europe 50 ETN (FEEU) - composed of 50 European blue-chippers, making it similar to the Stoxx Europe 50 ETF (FEU). | Comment!
There are no StockTalks on this stock yet.
FIGY vs. ETF Alternatives
The Barclays ETN. FI Enhanced Global High Yield ETN (the ETN”) is designed to provide a leveraged return of a multiple of two times the performance of the MSCI World High Dividend Yield USD Gross Total Return Index over the term of the ETNs subject to the rebalancing of the leveraged exposure upon a rebalancing event or early redemption upon an automatic termination event.
See more details on sponsor's website
See more details on sponsor's website
Other News & PR