SA Transcripts • Thu, Oct. 30
From other sites
at Zacks.com (Dec 3, 2014)
at Zacks.com (Nov 25, 2014)
Marlin Is Moving Forward With Crude Oil Logistics For Future Growth
- Marlin Midstream is taking advantage of its two crude oil transloading facilities, which include five crude oil transloaders.
- Marlin Midstream has been instrumental in growing its crude oil transloader business at a remarkable rate, accumulating $3.4 million in revenue for the first quarter of this year's operation.
- During 2013, the company eliminated quite a bit of debt to the tune of almost $120 million, and is currently only holding $4 million in debt on its balance sheet.
- Marlin Midstream is currently trading slightly under its IPO price of $20.00 and 5 percent above its 50-day moving average.
This New High-Dividend Stock Yields 7%-Plus And Is Beating The Market In 2014
- A lack of pipelines is forcing increased railcar loadings of crude oil in the US.
- Marlin Midstream's new crude oil logistics biz plays into this strength.
- Marlin has committed to a minimum $.35 quarterly distribution, a 7%-plus yield.
Wed, Oct. 29, 6:39 PM| Comment!
Thu, Oct. 16, 4:29 PM| Comment!
Mon, Oct. 13, 2:37 PM
- NuDevco Midstream, sponsor of Marlin Midstream Partners (FISH +3.1%), says it purchased a crude oil logistics site in Eunice, N.M., to service the Permian Basin for an undisclosed sum.
- The newly acquired property includes rail spurs and truck siting, and is currently being built to serve the western Permian Basin in western Texas and southeastern New Mexico.
- In addition to the property acquired in the deal, FISH says it has continued to purchase assets in the crude oil value chain including rail cars, crude oil trucks, stabilizer tower units and storage tanks.
Wed, Jul. 30, 5:40 PM
Tue, Jul. 29, 5:35 PM
- ABX, AEL, AEM, AKAM, ALB, ALL, ALLE, AMC, ANIK, ARII, ASGN, ATEN, ATW, AUY, AVG, BALT, BGC, BMRN, CATM, CAVM, CBT, CENX, CHDN, CJES, CLUB, CMO, CNL, CNW, CODE, COHR, CTRP, CW, CWT, DDR, DRE, DRIV, EGN, EHTH, ELGX, ENTR, EQIX, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXL, EXR, FBHS, FEIC, FISH, FMC, FNF, FOE, FORM, FORR, GLUU, HIG, HK, HOLX, HOS, HR, HTH, INT, IPI, ISIL, KBR, KEX, KGC, KRFT, KS, LGCY, LNC, LOCK, LPSN, LRCX, MAA, MANT, MDAS, MEOH, MET, MOBL, MOH, MTGE, MTW, MUR, NANO, NE, NEWP, NOW, OI, OTEX, PDM, PEIX, PGTI, PPC, PVA, QUIK, RKUS, ROVI, RRTS, SAM, SBRA, SCI, SFLY, SIMG, SPN, SPRT, SSS, STAA, STAG, STMP, STR, SU, SZYM, TCO, TGB, TGI, TS, TSO, TTEK, TTMI, TWTC, UNM, VGR, VPRT, WDC, WFM, WLL, WMB, WPZ, WSTL, WTW, YELP
Wed, Apr. 30, 5:35 PM| Comment!
Aug. 20, 2013, 8:59 AM
- Marlin Midstream Partners (FISH) is initiated with a Buy rating and $23 price target at Stifel and an Outperform rating and identical $23 target at Robert W. Baird.
- Stifel believes FISH has a very supportive general partner whose economic interests are aligned and should support growth through a strategy of asset dropdowns.
- Baird estimates FISH's stable, fee-based model in natural gas processing and crude logistics can grow distributions at an above-average 12% rate, but the small float and limited visibility into timing keeps it from a more optimistic stance.
FISH vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR