Thu, May 5, 7:27 AM
Wed, May 4, 5:30 PM
- AAC, AAON, AAWW, ABC, ACIW, ACRE, ACTA, AGIO, AMCX, AMRC, AMRN, ANIP, ANSS, APA, APO, AVP, AXLL, BABA, BCRX, BDX, BR, CBB, CCC, CCOI, CDK, CHD, CHK, CLDT, CNAT, CNNX, CNSL, COT, CVC, CWEI, DDD, DIN, DISCA, DNR, EAC, ENOC, EPAM, ESNT, EVA, FIG, FLDM, G, GCAP, GWPH, HII, HL, HWCC, ICON, IT, ITG, ITT, JEC, JMBA, K, LAMR, LFUS, LINC, LIOX, LMOS, LQDT, LXP, MBLY, MDC, MFC, MGA, MGLN, MGM, MITL, MLM, MMS, MRK, MWW, NICE, NILE, NRG, NTCT, NYLD, OGE, ONE, OXY, PGNX, PGTI, PRFT, PRIM, PWR, RDEN, RDUS, REGN, RFP, RGEN, RLGY, RSTI, RWLK, SBH, SEAS, SFM, SHLX, SNH, SNI, SNR, SNSS, SPH, SQBG, STOR, TDC, TDY, TE, THS, TIME, TLP, TWI, UNT, USAC, USAK, USCR, VER, VG, VLP, WIN, WPC, WRLD
Thu, Feb. 4, 4:06 PM
- Fluidigm (NASDAQ:FLDM): Q4 EPS of -$0.45 beats by $0.08.
- Revenue of $30.7M (-8.3% Y/Y) beats by $0.79M.
Wed, Feb. 3, 5:35 PM
- ACET, ACXM, AHL, AIV, ASYS, ATHN, ATR, BMI, CATM, CTRL, DATA, DCT, DECK, DV, ECHO, ECOM, EGAN, EGOV, ELY, ES, ESL, ESS, FLDM, FLT, G, GNW, HBI, HIG, IPHI, KRG, LGF, LNKD, MOBL, MTD, NEWR, NFG, NSR, NTGR, OMCL, OUTR, PCTY, PDM, PKI, POST, PPS, PXLW, QRVO, RDEN, RNG, SKYW, SRCL, SWIR, SXT, THG, TTMI, UBNT, UEPS, WAIR, YRCW
Wed, Jan. 20, 12:45 PM
Oct. 30, 2015, 12:45 PM
Oct. 29, 2015, 4:05 PM
- Fluidigm (NASDAQ:FLDM): Q3 EPS of -$0.32 beats by $0.23.
- Revenue of $28.64M (-3.4% Y/Y) beats by $1.24M.
Oct. 28, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ARAY, ARI, ATEN, ATR, AUY, AXTI, AZPN, BCOR, BCOV, BGG, BIDU, BMRN, BVN, BXP, CALX, CATM, CENX, CLW, COLM, CPSI, CPT, CRAY, CTRL, CXP, DCT, DECK, DGI, DGII, DLR, EA, ECOL, EHTH, EMN, EPAY, ESS, EXPE, EXTR, EYES, FE, FLDM, FLR, FLS, FRGI, FSLR, FWM, GB, GNW, HWAY, IM, IMMR, IMPV, ISBC, IXYS, KAMN, KRG, LC, LEG, LNKD, LSCC, MEP, MOBL, MOD, MOH, MTSN, MXWL, NANO, NBIX, NR, NSR, NUS, OIS, OMCL, ON, OSIS, OUTR, PCCC, PDFS, PRMW, PSMT, QTM, RGA, RKUS, RSG, SAAS, SAM, SBUX, SCTY, SEM, SGEN, SHO, TMST, TNAV, TNDM, TRMB, TSRO, TSYS, TUES, VR, WRI, WU, WWWW, YRCW
Aug. 7, 2015, 12:44 PM
Aug. 7, 2015, 9:18 AM
- Thinly traded small cap Fluidigm (NASDAQ:FLDM) is down 37% premarket on light volume. After the close yesterday, the company released Q2 results that missed consensus.
Aug. 7, 2015, 9:14 AM
Aug. 6, 2015, 5:36 PM
Aug. 6, 2015, 4:02 PM
- Fluidigm (NASDAQ:FLDM): Q2 EPS of -$0.53 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $28.6M (+3.6% Y/Y) misses by $1.83M.
Aug. 5, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ABTL, ACAD, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALEX, ALNY, AMBR, AMRN, AMRS, ANAC, ANAD, ANET, ASEI, ASYS, ATHX, BBG, BEAT, BIO, BITA, BOJA, BRKS, BRS, CECO, CENX, CERS, CLVS, CPST, CSOD, CUB, CUBE, CVT, CYTX, DIOD, DMD, DRYS, EAC, ED, EFC, EGN, EGOV, EGY, ELON, EOG, ERII, ESPR, EVC, FLDM, FLTX, FPRX, FXCM, FXEN, GALE, GEOS, GNMK, GSBD, GXP, HNSN, HTGC, HUBS, IMI, IMPV, INWK, IRG, JMBA, KTOS, LGF, MAIN, MDVN, MHK, MNST, NDLS, NEWR, NFG, NPTN, NUAN, NUS, NVDA, OLED, ONTY, ORIG, OSTK, OUT, PACD, PETX, PLNR, PODD, POST, PRO, RBA, RBCN, RIGP, RJET, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, SAAS, SEM, SEMG, SFM, SHO, SKUL, SPPI, SRC, SREV, SSRI, STMP, SWIR, TCRD, TCX, TEAR, TNGO, TPC, TRMR, TRUE, TRXC, TSRO, TWOU, UBNT, VRNS, VSAT, WAIR, WIFI, WING, XOMA, XOXO, ZNGA
May 15, 2015, 12:32 PM
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW +0.2%) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral with a $155 (18% upside) price target by JP Morgan.
- Anthera Pharmaceuticals (ANTH -2.2%) upgraded to Neutral from Sell by Citigroup.
- Aerie Pharmaceuticals (AERI) upgraded to Buy from Hold with a $15 (36% upside) price target by Cantor Fitzgerald.
- Cutera (CUTR +1.8%) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral with a $17 (21% upside) price target by Piper Jaffray.
- Cesca Therapeutics (KOOL -5.9%) downgraded to Neutral from Buy by H.C. Wainwright.
- Clovis Oncology (CLVS -7.1%) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight with $100 (6% upside) price target maintained by Piper Jaffray.
- Health Insurance Innovations (HIIQ +0.9%) downgraded to Neutral from Buy by Bank of America.
- Humana (HUM +0.1%) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral with a $150 (14% downside risk) price target by Sterne Agee CRT.
- Dyax (DYAX -0.2%) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform by Oppenheimer.
- MannKind (MNKD +9.6%) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral by JP Morgan.
- Fluidigm (FLDM -2.2%) downgraded to Neutral from Buy with $30 (20% upside) price target by Mizuho Securities.
May 8, 2015, 9:31 AM
- Thinly-traded small cap Fluidigm (FLDM -26.1%) is set for an opening down gap in response to its disappointing Q1 results announced after yesterday's close.
- President & CEO Gajus Worthingtion said, "Our first quarter did not meet our internal expectations due to several factors, including timing of CyTOF orders and shipments, a shortfall in Biomark system revenues and weak genomics analytical consumable sales. In addition, currency had a more negative impact than we assumed at the beginning of the year."
- Previously: Fluidigm misses by $0.12, misses on revenue (May 7)
Fluidigm Corp. develops, manufactures and markets microfluidic systems for growth markets such as single-cell genomics, applied genotyping and sample preparation for targeted resequencing, in the life science and agricultural biotechnology, or Ag-Bio, industries. Its proprietary microfluidic... More
Industry: Scientific & Technical Instruments
Country: United States
Other News & PR