Flamel Technologies S.A.NASDAQ
Mon, Nov. 7, 7:36 AM
Sun, Nov. 6, 5:30 PM| Sun, Nov. 6, 5:30 PM | 5 Comments
Mon, Aug. 8, 7:34 AM
Sun, Aug. 7, 5:30 PM
Mon, May 9, 7:34 AM
- Flamel Technologies (NASDAQ:FLML): Q1 EPS of $0.04 misses by $0.10.
- Revenue of $36.2M (+10.6% Y/Y) beats by $2.2M.
Sun, May 8, 5:30 PM
Thu, Mar. 10, 10:18 AM
- Flamel Technologies (FLML +3.2%) Q4 results: Revenues: $43.4M (+999%); R&D Expense: $5.2M (-7.1%); SG&A: $6.8M (+65.9%); Operating Income: $76.9M (+329.6%); Net Income: $76.1M (+338.6%); EPS: $1.75 (+316.0%); Non-GAAP EPS: $0.32 (+228.0%).
- FY2015 results: Revenues: $173.2M (+999%); R&D Expense: $25.6M (+48.0%); SG&A: $21.7M (+38.2%); Operating Income: $71.4M (+176.0%); Net Income: $40.7M (+145.8%); EPS: $0.93 (+138.0%); Non-GAAP EPS: $0.99 (+245.6%); Quick Assets: $144.8M (+56.0%).
- 2016 Guidance: Revenue: $110M - 130M; R&D Expenses: $35M - 50M.
Thu, Mar. 10, 8:10 AM
- Flamel Technologies (NASDAQ:FLML): Q4 EPS of $0.32 beats by $0.23.
- Revenue of $43.37M (+1360.3% Y/Y) misses by $1.32M.
Wed, Mar. 9, 5:30 PM
Mon, Feb. 8, 4:36 PM
- Flamel Technologies (NASDAQ:FLML) acquires Charlotte, NC-based FSC Holdings, LLC, a specialty pharmaceutical firm focused on serving pediatric patients. It markets three products: three drugs for the treatment of infection, allergy and gastroesophageal disease and and medical device for the administration of aerosolized medication using pressurized Metered Dose Inhalers for the treatment of asthma.
- Flamel increases its 2016 revenue guidance to $110M - 130M, inclusive of FSC's $10M - 15M.
- Under the terms of the deal, Flamel will pay $20.25M over five years to former FSC owner Deerfield CSF, LLC, specifically, $1.05M per year for five years and a final payment of $15.0M in January 2021. In addition, it will pay Deerfield a 15% royalty per year on net sales of current FSC products, up to $12.5M for a period not to exceed 10 years.
- Flamel will host a conference call at 5:30 pm ET to discuss the transaction.
Fri, Jan. 8, 11:55 AM
- Thinly traded micro cap Flamel Technologies (FLML -15.7%) is down on a 4x surge in volume in response to its update today on its progress and financial guidance.
- The downer is its revenue guidance of $100M - 120M, significantly below what the company should post in 2015, which stood at $129.8M through Q3. Final results for Q4 and the full year will be released in mid-to-late Q1.
- Shares have slumped almost 30% since New Year's eve on the news of FDA clearance of a competitor to BLOXIVERZ.
- Previously: Flamel Tech slumps 16% on FDA clearance of competitive neostigmine methylsulfate (Dec. 31, 2015)
Dec. 31, 2015, 4:12 PM
- Thinly traded micro cap Flamel Technologies (FLML -15.8%) slumps on a 6x surge in volume in what appears to be a delayed response to the FDA's approval of a rival neostigmine methylsulfate, the active ingredient in the company's BLOXIVERZ.
- According to the FDA's website, it cleared a generic version from Eurohealth International Sarl's U.S. representative West-Ward Pharmaceuticals on December 28. The product will be sold in 5 mg/10 mL and 10 mg/10mL multi-dose vials.
- BLOXIVERZ is sold in in the same strengths and same size multi-dose vials. In Q3, it accounted for 87% of Flamel's revenues ($41.2M/47.3M).
- Neostigmine methylsulfate is a reversal agent of certain kinds of muscle relaxants used in surgery.
Dec. 31, 2015, 12:40 PM
Nov. 12, 2015, 10:08 AM
- Flamel Technologies (FLML -5.2%) Q3 results: Revenues: $47.3M (+999%); R&D Expense: $7.2M (+75.6%); SG&A: $4.6M (+15.0%); Operating Loss: ($14.5M) (+13.2%); Net Loss: ($29.7M) (-197.0%); Loss Per Share: ($0.73) (-180.8%); Non-GAAP EPS: $0.28 (+275.0%); Quick Assets: $128.4M (+10.6%).
- No guidance given.
Nov. 12, 2015, 8:06 AM
- Flamel Technologies (NASDAQ:FLML): Q3 EPS of $0.28 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $47.3M (+1531.0% Y/Y) misses by $3.03M.
Nov. 11, 2015, 5:30 PM