- Flinders Resources announced that it has produced graphite concentrate at its Woxna Project in Sweden for the first time since the mine went on care and maintenance in 2001.
- I anticipated this in my article in July.
- Investors should be enthusiastic that the company is moving forward and that it has positioned itself to generate cash-flow.
- Flinders Resources is on the verge of commercial graphite production in Sweden--one of the world's best mining jurisdictions.
- Flinders is well capitalized with no financing needs, inexpensive relative to its DCF, and uniquely positioned to meet rising graphite demand in the present and well into the future.
- Thus despite the stock's strong price action so far this year the shares should continue to outperform.
There are no Transcripts on FLNXF.
There are no News articles on FLNXF.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.