Thu, Nov. 12, 8:28 AM
- Flower Foods (NYSE:FLO) increases revenue guidance to $3.81B to $3.84B vs. $3.80B consensus. EPS $0.96 to $0.98 vs. $1.00 consensus is seen after factoring in Q3 results.
- During the earnings call, management noted that acquisitions of organic brands will be a sales driver.
- Earnings call webcast
- Previously: Flowers Foods EPS in-line, beats on revenue (Nov. 11 2015)
Wed, Nov. 11, 5:01 PM
Tue, Nov. 10, 5:35 PM
Wed, Aug. 12, 5:16 PM
Tue, Aug. 11, 5:35 PM
Thu, May 28, 7:22 AM
- Price/mix added 0.2% of growth during the period.
- Direct-Store-Delivery sales increased 0.3% to $966.16M.
- Warehouse Delivery sales declined 5.7% to $179.88M.
- EBIT margin rate declined 10 bps to 8.4%.
- FY2015 Guidance: Net sales: $3.786B to $3.861B; Diluted EPS: $0.96 to $1.01; Capex: $85M to $95M.
Thu, May 28, 7:02 AM
Wed, May 27, 5:30 PM
Thu, Feb. 12, 7:50 AM
Wed, Feb. 11, 5:30 PM
- AAP, AAWW, AB, ACOR, ANR, APA, AVP, BG, BWA, CAB, CCE, COR, CPLA, CS, CVE, DBD, DPS, FAF, FLO, GNC, HE, HERO, HIMX, HSP, IFF, INCY, JAH, K, LMNS, LNCE, LPNT, MANU, MDWD, MFA, MFC, MHFI, MINI, MPEL, MPW, NCI, NLSN, NNN, NRP, NWE, PDS, PNK, Q, RDN, RTIX, RWLK, RYN, SCOR, SHPG, SKYW, SNI, SON, SPW, STC, THS, TIME, TU, VG, VNTV, WD, WSO, WWAV, WWE
Nov. 12, 2014, 7:04 AM
- Flower Foods (NYSE:FLO) reports a 4.4% drop in volume during Q3.
- Price/mix added 1.1% of growth during the period.
- Lower cake and frozen foodservice demand contributed to the 11.8% decline in warehouse segment sales.
- The company's gross margin rate rose 110 bps to 47.8% as lower input prices and manufacturing improvements factored in.
- Guidance: 2014 sales of $3.75B-$3.77B expected vs. $3.82 consensus and EPS of $0.86-$0.90 vs. $0.93 consensus.
- FLO -2.6% premarket.
Nov. 12, 2014, 6:33 AM
Nov. 11, 2014, 5:30 PM
Aug. 12, 2014, 6:55 AM
Aug. 12, 2014, 6:32 AM
Aug. 11, 2014, 5:30 PM
Flowers Foods Inc is a producer and marketer of packaged bakery foods. It consists of two business segments direct-store-delivery and warehouse delivery. Its brands include Nature's Own, Whitewheat, Wonder Bread,Cobblestone Bread Co., among others.
Other News & PR