Flowserve's Global Footprint: Dancing With Resource And Infrastructure Trends
Jennifer Warren • 12 Comments
Jennifer Warren • 12 Comments
Flowserve: Cycle Ramp And Aftermarket Growth Create Buying Opportunity
Alpha Gen Capital
Alpha Gen Capital
Thu, May 19, 1:31 PM
Tue, May 10, 8:58 AM
Thu, Apr. 28, 4:18 PM
Wed, Apr. 27, 5:35 PM
- ABAX, ACHC, AEM, AIV, AJG, ALDR, ALGN, AMCC, AMGN, AMZN, ARII, ATEN, ATHN, ATR, ATRC, AZPN, BCOV, BGS, BIDU, BMRN, BOOM, BRKS, BVN, CATM, CENX, CHDN, CHE, CHMT, CLD, CLW, COHR, COLM, COWN, CPHD, CPT, CUBE, DDR, DGII, DLR, ECOL, EHTH, ELLI, EMN, EPAY, EPR, ESS, EXLS, EXPE, EYES, FET, FII, FLEX, FLS, FPO, GB, GILD, GIMO, GNW, GRPN, HELE, HIG, HT, HTH, HURN, HWAY, INVA, IPHI, ISBC, JNPR, KBR, KRG, LEG, LNKD, LOGM, LPLA, MATW, MMSI, MOBL, MOH, MSA, MSCC, N, NATI, NFG, NPTN, NR, NSIT, NSR, NUS, OFIX, OMCL, OUTR, P, PCCC, PDFS, PFG, PODD, PXLW, QLIK, RGA, RGC, ROVI, RRC, RSG, SCSS, SGEN, SHOR, SKYW, SMCI, SNMX, SPN, SPNC, SRCL, STRZA, SWKS, SYNA, TEP, TLGT, TMST, TNDM, TRMB, TXTR, VCRA, VDSI, VGR, VR, VRSN, WDC, YRCW
Tue, Apr. 5, 11:13 AM
- Flowserve (FLS -0.8%) has been initiated with a Market Perform rating at BMO Capital Markets.
- "The company has massive global reach, its return on invested capital and margin are above peers, after-market sales are 40% of total sales and its capital allocation policy is excellent...but its largest verticals are the commodities processing complexes, where capital spending is under pressure."
- The firm also assigned a $44 price target to the stock.
- Now read Flowserve - Tough Market Conditions To Persist
Thu, Feb. 18, 4:14 PM
Wed, Feb. 17, 5:35 PM
Fri, Jan. 15, 8:11 PM
- Flowserve (FLS -3.2%) says it's reached a global preferred supplier agreement with Veolia Group (OTCPK:VEOEY -3.3%).
- The deal makes Flowserve a preferred provider of pumps -- deep-well submersible pumps, clear-water single and multi-stage pumps -- and associated services.
- The deal goes through August 2018.
Dec. 22, 2015, 3:15 PM
- Investors in industrial stocks should favor "safe havens” such as General Electric (GE +0.5%), Roper Technologies (ROP +1.2%), Honeywell (HON +1.6%), Ametek (AME +0.7%), Danaher (DHR +0.4%) and Xylem (XYL +0.9%) - "self-help stories with capital allocation/M&A catalysts, margin strength, pockets of end market positives, and low/manageable oil exposures" - RBC analysts say.
- Valuations look stretched in these safe havens, but the investment strategy at the outset of a rate hike cycle should always be to "inch up the quality curve” and start playing a bit more defensively, RBC says, adding that it sees incremental risk to oil-exposed stocks such as Underperform-rated Flowserve (FLS +1.2%) and SPX Flow (FLOW +2%).
Oct. 29, 2015, 4:46 PM
- Flowserve (NYSE:FLS): Q3 EPS of $0.81 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $1.1B (-8.3% Y/Y) in-line.
Oct. 28, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ARAY, ARI, ATEN, ATR, AUY, AXTI, AZPN, BCOR, BCOV, BGG, BIDU, BMRN, BVN, BXP, CALX, CATM, CENX, CLW, COLM, CPSI, CPT, CRAY, CTRL, CXP, DCT, DECK, DGI, DGII, DLR, EA, ECOL, EHTH, EMN, EPAY, ESS, EXPE, EXTR, EYES, FE, FLDM, FLR, FLS, FRGI, FSLR, FWM, GB, GNW, HWAY, IM, IMMR, IMPV, ISBC, IXYS, KAMN, KRG, LC, LEG, LNKD, LSCC, MEP, MOBL, MOD, MOH, MTSN, MXWL, NANO, NBIX, NR, NSR, NUS, OIS, OMCL, ON, OSIS, OUTR, PCCC, PDFS, PRMW, PSMT, QTM, RGA, RKUS, RSG, SAAS, SAM, SBUX, SCTY, SEM, SGEN, SHO, TMST, TNAV, TNDM, TRMB, TSRO, TSYS, TUES, VR, WRI, WU, WWWW, YRCW
Sep. 3, 2015, 3:12 PM
- How bad a year has it been for multi-industry stocks? Year-to-date underperformance relative to the S&P 500 is among the poorest in a decade and has gotten worse in recent weeks, say Goldman analyst Joe Ritchie and team. The negative news is no secret: Broad industrial de-stock, softening oil capex, the strong dollar, and the troubles in China. Because of this, the team remains Neutral on the beaten-up sector, but does have a few names investors should steer clear of:
- With de-stock keeping U.S. industrial growth in a "headlock," the implications are particularly negative for Sell-rated Emerson Electric (NYSE:EMR), WW Grainger (NYSE:GWW), and Neutral-rated Parker-Hannifin (NYSE:PH) and Rockwell Automation (NYSE:ROK).
- With oil capex going from bad to worse, and oil lower for longer, the Street is underestimating the impact of price declines for Dover (NYSE:DOV), Emerson, and Flowserve (NYSE:FLS). On the flip side, lower input costs should be a boon to Buy-rated Illinois Tool Works (NYSE:ITW) and Neutral-rated 3M (NYSE:MMM).
- The weaker China backdrop is most negative for Emerson, and Neutral-rated Eaton (NYSE:ETN) and Colfax (NYSE:CFX). Though Buy-rated Honeywell (NYSE:HON) and ITT Corp (NYSE:ITT) have exposure, growth is more insulated due to their market share gains.
- Source: Barron's Ben Levinsohn
- ETFs: XHB, ITB, XLI, PHO, IYT, ITA, VIS, PPA, XTN, XAR, FIDU, PKB, IYJ, FXR, UXI, PRN, RGI, SIJ, PSCI, AIRR
Jul. 30, 2015, 4:25 PM
- Flowserve (NYSE:FLS): Q2 EPS of $0.80 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $1.08B (-11.5% Y/Y) misses by $50M.
Jul. 29, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AIV, AMCC, AMGN, ATEN, AUY, AVD, AXTI, BAS, BCOR, BCOV, BRCM, BVN, CALD, CATM, CLW, CMLS, COHR, COLM, CPSI, CPT, CRAY, CTRL, CXP, DCT, DECK, DGI, DLR, DTLK, EA, EEP, EGO, EIX, ELLI, ES, ESS, EVHC, EXPE, FE, FEIC, FEYE, FLR, FLS, FR, FRGI, GB, GMED, HBI, HK, HME, HTCH, IM, IMMR, INT, ISBC, KAMN, KLAC, LEG, LNKD, LRE, LSCC, MOH, MTD, MTSN, MWA, MXWL, NGVC, NR, NSR, OLN, OMCL, OUTR, PCCC, PDFS, PKI, PODD, PTCT, PXLW, QLGC, QTM, RGC, RMD, RNG, ROVI, SAM, SB, SGEN, SKYW, SPF, SPN, SYA, SYNA, SZYM, TCO, TEP, TMST, TNAV, TNDM, TPX, TSYS, TXTR, UHS, VCRA, VVUS, WAGE, WBMD, WU, WWWW, YRCW, ZLTQ
Jul. 27, 2015, 11:01 AM
Jun. 12, 2015, 8:50 AM
- Flowserve (NYSE:FLS) will showcase the company's fluid motion and control products at trade show ACHEMA 2015, which will take place next week in Frankfurt, Germany.
- On display will be an extensive range of mechanical seals, chemical pumps and balancing systems. New products: A SIHI liquid ring compressor and new pump casing options.
Flowserve Corp. develops and manufactures precision-engineered flow control equipment integral to the movement, control and protection of the flow of materials in its customer's critical processes. It also engaged in providing fluid motion and control products and services. The company... More
Sector: Industrial Goods
Industry: Diversified Machinery
Country: United States
Other News & PR