Thu, Oct. 27, 4:13 PM
Wed, Oct. 26, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, AFL, AIV, AJG, ALDR, ALEX, ALJ, AMCC, AMGN, AMZN, ARAY, ARII, ASGN, ATEN, ATR, ATRC, AUY, AZPN, BGS, BIDU, BMRN, BOFI, BOOM, BSAC, BVN, CA, CATM, CBI, CBL, CEMP, CENX, CHDN, CLD, CLMS, CNMD, COLM, COWN, CPT, CRUS, CUBE, CXP, CY, DECK, DGII, DLR, ECOL, EGO, EHTH, ELLI, EMN, ESS, EXPE, FET, FII, FIX, FLEX, FLS, FORM, FPO, FR, FTNT, FTV, GIMO, GOOG, HBI, HIG, HLS, HTH, IART, IM, INT, INVA, IPHS, ISBC, ITGR, KAMN, KIM, KONA, KRG, LEG, LNKD, LOGM, MAA, MAC, MCK, MLNX, MOBL, MOH, MSA, MSTR, NANO, NATI, NGD, NR, NSIT, NSR, OFC, OII, OIS, OMCL, OSIS, PDFS, PEB, PFG, PKD, POWI, PSMT, PXLW, RGC, RSG, SGEN, SHOR, SIMO, SKYW, SMCI, SNMX, SPNC, SPSC, SRCL, SSD, SSNC, STRZA, SYK, SYNA, TDOC, TEAM, TFSL, TGB, TLGT, TMST, VCRA, VDSI, VR, VRSN, WRE, WRI, WSFS, YRCW
Wed, Oct. 26, 10:17 AM
- Honeywell (HON +0.1%) and Flowserve (FLS -0.2%) are collaborating to provide Industrial Internet of Things solutions to help industrial customers make their operations, safer, more efficient and more reliable.
- The collaboration will be part of the Honeywell INspire program, the company's joint customer development program for its IIoT ecosystem.
Tue, Oct. 18, 11:55 AM
- SPX Flow’s (FLOW -4.1%) Q3 preliminary earnings miss is “clearly unfavorable” and points to the most downward risk for estimates for peers Flowserve (FLS -0.2%) and Colfax (CFX -0.2%), according to analysts at William Blair.
- FLOW yesterday issued downside Q3 guidance, seeing EPS of $0.30-$0.35 vs. $0.47 analyst consensus estimate, on revenues of $467M vs. $497M consensus; prior guidance was for EPS of $0.40-$0.50 and revenue of $490M-$510M.
- Q3 orders and backlog declined sequentially by 6% and 2%, respectively, primarily reflecting lower levels of original equipment orders in energy markets and lower orders for systems in food and beverage markets, which FLOW says has caused it to reassess Q4 expectations.
Thu, Sep. 22, 5:21 PM
- Flowserve (NYSE:FLS) says Mark Blinn plans to retire as President, CEO and a board member, but will remain in the roles until the appointment of his successor.
- The board says it has begun a search for Blinn's replacement and will consider internal and external candidates.
- Blinn joined FLS in 2004 and was named CEO in 2009.
Mon, Aug. 29, 6:19 PM
Thu, Jul. 28, 4:23 PM
Wed, Jul. 27, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, AFL, AIV, AJG, ALDW, ALGN, ALJ, AMZN, ARII, ATEN, ATR, AUY, BCOV, BGS, BIDU, BOOM, BRKS, CAA, CATM, CBL, CBS, CENX, CHMT, CLD, CLMS, COLM, COWN, CPHD, CPT, CUBE, CWST, CY, DECK, DGI, DGII, DLR, DTLK, ECOL, EEP, EGO, EHTH, EIX, ELLI, EMN, EQC, ES, ESS, EXPE, EYES, FE, FET, FICO, FII, FIX, FLS, FPO, FR, FTNT, GIMO, GNMK, GOOG, HIG, HLS, IM, INVA, INVN, ISIL, ITGR, IXYS, KAMN, KBR, KLAC, KRG, LEG, LMNX, LPLA, LYV, MATW, MOBL, MSCC, MSTR, MTD, N, NGVC, NR, NSR, OMCL, OUTR, PCCC, PDFS, PFG, PXLW, QGEN, QSII, RGA, RMD, ROVI, RSG, RTEC, SB, SBAC, SKYW, SNMX, SPNC, SRCL, STMP, STRZA, SYNA, TCO, TFSL, THG, TLGT, TNDM, UCTT, ULH, VCRA, VDSI, VRSN, WDC, WLK, WRI, WYNN, YRCW
Thu, May 19, 1:31 PM
- Flowserve (NYSE:FLS) declares $0.19/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 1.7%
- Payable July 8; for shareholders of record June 24; ex-div June 22.
Tue, May 10, 8:58 AM
Thu, Apr. 28, 4:18 PM
- Flowserve (NYSE:FLS): Q1 EPS of $0.39 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $947.2M (-6.2% Y/Y) beats by $78.03M.
Wed, Apr. 27, 5:35 PM
- ABAX, ACHC, AEM, AIV, AJG, ALDR, ALGN, AMCC, AMGN, AMZN, ARII, ATEN, ATHN, ATR, ATRC, AZPN, BCOV, BGS, BIDU, BMRN, BOOM, BRKS, BVN, CATM, CENX, CHDN, CHE, CHMT, CLD, CLW, COHR, COLM, COWN, CPHD, CPT, CUBE, DDR, DGII, DLR, ECOL, EHTH, ELLI, EMN, EPAY, EPR, ESS, EXLS, EXPE, EYES, FET, FII, FLEX, FLS, FPO, GB, GILD, GIMO, GNW, GRPN, HELE, HIG, HT, HTH, HURN, HWAY, INVA, IPHI, ISBC, JNPR, KBR, KRG, LEG, LNKD, LOGM, LPLA, MATW, MMSI, MOBL, MOH, MSA, MSCC, N, NATI, NFG, NPTN, NR, NSIT, NSR, NUS, OFIX, OMCL, OUTR, P, PCCC, PDFS, PFG, PODD, PXLW, QLIK, RGA, RGC, ROVI, RRC, RSG, SCSS, SGEN, SHOR, SKYW, SMCI, SNMX, SPN, SPNC, SRCL, STRZA, SWKS, SYNA, TEP, TLGT, TMST, TNDM, TRMB, TXTR, VCRA, VDSI, VGR, VR, VRSN, WDC, YRCW
Tue, Apr. 5, 11:13 AM
- Flowserve (FLS -0.8%) has been initiated with a Market Perform rating at BMO Capital Markets.
- "The company has massive global reach, its return on invested capital and margin are above peers, after-market sales are 40% of total sales and its capital allocation policy is excellent...but its largest verticals are the commodities processing complexes, where capital spending is under pressure."
- The firm also assigned a $44 price target to the stock.
- Now read Flowserve - Tough Market Conditions To Persist
Thu, Feb. 18, 4:14 PM
- Flowserve (NYSE:FLS): Q4 EPS of $0.89 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $1.29B (-6.5% Y/Y) beats by $70M.
Wed, Feb. 17, 5:35 PM
Fri, Jan. 15, 8:11 PM
- Flowserve (FLS -3.2%) says it's reached a global preferred supplier agreement with Veolia Group (OTCPK:VEOEY -3.3%).
- The deal makes Flowserve a preferred provider of pumps -- deep-well submersible pumps, clear-water single and multi-stage pumps -- and associated services.
- The deal goes through August 2018.