Tue, Jul. 12, 11:57 AM
- FleetCor Technologies (FLT +3.4%) is upgraded to Overweight from Neutral with a $159 price target at J.P. Morgan, which says the company has potential to raise EPS estimates this earnings season amid strong Q1 bookings.
- Recent underperformance sets up the stock ahead of Q2 earnings, as "FLT is one of the few names where we see positive EPS revision potential this earnings season," the firm says, citing higher fuel prices and appreciation of the Brazilian real, which should more than offset incremental headwinds for the British pound.
- JPM also thinks FLT management will stay bullish on the pending STP acquisition, which the firm says is not reflected in consensus estimates but should be accretive in H2.
Wed, May 4, 4:13 PM
Tue, May 3, 5:35 PM
- AGO, ALDW, ALIM, ALJ, ALL, ANDE, ARCW, AREX, ARRS, ATO, AUY, AWK, AWR, BNFT, BREW, BRKR, CB, CBPO, CCRN, CDI, CECO, CENT, CF, CLR, CODI, CONE, CPE, CPSI, CSII, CSOD, CTL, CTLT, CUZ, CW, CWST, CXO, CXW, DAC, DOX, DPM, DVA, ECR, EPM, EQC, EQIX, ES, ETE, ETP, EXEL, FEIC, FICO, FIT, FLT, FLTX, FNV, FOXA, FRPT, FRSH, FRT, GDDY, GDOT, GHDX, GIL, GPOR, GTY, HABT, HASI, HDP, HIL, HIVE, HOS, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IAC, INFI, IO, IRG, JONE, KHC, KND, KONA, KTOS, KW, LGCY, LHCG, LNC, LNT, LPI, LPSN, LXU, MAA, MASI, MATX, MCHP, MCK, MED, MET, MHLD, MNR, MRO, MTRX, MTW, MUR, NCMI, NLY, NVAX, OHI, OME, ORA, OREX, OSUR, PAA, PAGP, PDLI, PE, PEIX, PHH, PNNT, PRI, PRU, QRVO, QUIK, RICE, RIG, RLJ, RLYP, RP, RRTS, RST, RYN, SBY, SKUL, SQNM, SRC, SUN, SWM, SXL, SZYM, TASR, TCAP, TEAR, THG, TLLP, TPC, TPUB, TRIP, TROX, TSLA, TSLX, TSO, TWO, VECO, VNDA, VRNS, WBMD, WFM, WFT, WGL, WMB, WMGI, WPG, WPX, WTI, WTS, WTW, XEC, XOXO, YUME, ZNGA
Tue, Mar. 15, 7:45 AM
- FleetCor Technologies (NYSE:FLT) agrees to acquire Brazilian electronic toll payment company STP for 4.08B reais ($1.05B).
- FLT says STP-issued tags and stickers process ~$2.5B USD in toll, parking, and fuel payments annually for more than 4.5M active users, and provides cardless fuel payments at an expanding number of Shell sites throughout Brazil; STP operates under the Sem Parar brand.
- FLT expects the acquisition to be accretive to earnings in 2016 by $0.10-$0.13, depending on the timing of the close.
Thu, Feb. 4, 4:18 PM
- FleetCor Technologies (NYSE:FLT): Q4 EPS of $1.70 beats by $0.09.
- Revenue of $430.60M (+14.3% Y/Y) misses by $1.37M.
- Shares -0.01%.
Wed, Feb. 3, 5:35 PM
- ACET, ACXM, AHL, AIV, ASYS, ATHN, ATR, BMI, CATM, CTRL, DATA, DCT, DECK, DV, ECHO, ECOM, EGAN, EGOV, ELY, ES, ESL, ESS, FLDM, FLT, G, GNW, HBI, HIG, IPHI, KRG, LGF, LNKD, MOBL, MTD, NEWR, NFG, NSR, NTGR, OMCL, OUTR, PCTY, PDM, PKI, POST, PPS, PXLW, QRVO, RDEN, RNG, SKYW, SRCL, SWIR, SXT, THG, TTMI, UBNT, UEPS, WAIR, YRCW
Nov. 4, 2015, 4:22 PM
- FleetCor Technologies (NYSE:FLT): Q3 EPS of $1.67 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $451.5M (+52.9% Y/Y) beats by $20.99M.
Nov. 3, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, ACLS, ACXM, AEL, AHT, ALB, ALR, ANDE, ARC, AREX, ARPI, ATO, AVG, AWAY, AWK, BGC, BKCC, BKD, BNFT, BOJA, BREW, BRKR, BWXT, CAA, CBPX, CCRN, CDI, CDXS, CF, CJES, CLR, CNAT, CODI, COHR, CPE, CSC, CSGS, CSII, CSLT, CTL, CVG, CVT, CXO, CXW, DCO, DOOR, DPM, DXCM, DYN, EGAN, ENVA, EOX, EPAM, EPM, EQC, ETE, ETP, EVAR, EVTC, EXAM, FB, FC, FEYE, FLT, FOE, FPRX, FRSH, FRT, FTD, FUEL, G, GDDY, GPOR, GTY, GUID, HABT, HASI, HDP, HIVE, HOLX, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IL, IO, JKHY, JONE, JRVR, KAI, KAR, KIM, KING, KND, KW, LADR, LCI, LDRH, LGCY, LHCG, LPSN, MATX, MB, MBI, MCHP, MCHX, MELI, MET, MHLD, MITT, MNTX, MOSY, MRIN, MRO, MTDR, MTRX, MUSA, MWA, MYRG, NLY, NNBR, NOG, NP, NWPX, OME, OSUR, PDLI, PE, PEIX, PFMT, PFSI, PGTI, PHH, PMT, POWR, PRA, PRI, PRU, PSEC, QCOM, QUOT, RDEN, RENT, RGR, RIG, RIGP, RJET, RLJ, RNR, RST, SBAC, SBY, SCSS, SD, SF, SGM, SLF, SPPI, SQNM, STR, SUN, SWM, SXL, TCAP, TEP, TROX, TS, TSE, TUMI, TWO, TXMD, UHAL, VEC, VVUS, WFM, WMGI, WPX, WRK, WSR, WTI, XENT, XNPT, XPO
Aug. 5, 2015, 4:06 PM
- FleetCor Technologies (NYSE:FLT): Q2 EPS of $1.48 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $404.61M (+47.9% Y/Y) beats by $1.38M.
Aug. 4, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACAS, ACXM, AEGR, AGU, ALB, AMTG, ANDE, AREX, ARNA, ATO, ATSG, AVG, AWK, AXLL, BEE, BGC, BREW, BRKR, BWXT, CBS, CCRN, CF, CJES, CLNE, CLR, CNAT, CODI, CORT, COUP, CPE, CSII, CSLT, CTL, CUTR, CXW, DCO, DNB, DPM, DXCM, ECHO, ECOL, ENS, EQC, ETE, ETP, FANG, FLT, FMC, FNGN, FOXA, FRT, FTD, FUEL, GBDC, GDDY, GMCR, GPOR, HABT, HDP, HI, HIVE, HLF, HR, IAG, ICPT, IL, IRWD, ITRI, JACK, JAZZ, JONE, KND, KW, LGCY, LHCG, LNT, MCHX, MED, MELI, MG, MITT, MNTX, MRIN, MRO, MUSA, NHI, NKTR, NLY, NOG, NP, OME, OPK, OSUR, PACB, PDLI, PFMT, PGTI, PHH, PMT, PNNT, POWR, PRI, PRU, PRXL, PSIX, RAIL, REG, RGLD, RIG, RLD, RP, RST, RYN, SBY, SD, SGI, SGMO, SGY, SHOR, SLF, SQNM, SSNI, STR, SUN, SWM, SXL, TCAP, TLLP, TRNX, TRQ, TS, TSLA, TSO, TTEC, TTMI, TTPH, TUMI, UHAL, UIL, VVC, WGL, WPX, WSR, WTI, WTW, XNPT, XPO, ZU
Jun. 9, 2015, 6:17 PM
- Gas payments processor FleetCor Technologies (NYSE:FLT) +2.8% AH on news it secured a deal with Uber to supply its Partner Fuel Card, a universal card program for Uber's U.S. drivers.
- Under the program, eligible Uber drivers will be able to make fuel purchases that will automatically be deducted from their weekly earnings.
Apr. 30, 2015, 4:17 PM
- FleetCor Technologies (NYSE:FLT): Q1 EPS of $1.45 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $416.17M (+63.9% Y/Y) beats by $25.54M.
Apr. 29, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ABAX, ADNC, ADUS, AEM, AIG, AIV, ARAY, ATHN, ATR, AVD, AXTI, BCOR, BCOV, BMRN, BRKS, BYD, CALD, CAP, CATM, CEMP, CENX, CLD, CLMS, CMLS, COLM, CPSI, CPT, CTCT, CTRL, CUBE, DCT, DGI, DWA, EEP, EGO, ELLI, EMN, EPAY, EVHC, EXEL, EXPE, EZPW, FBHS, FEYE, FLR, FLS, FLT, FRGI, FSLR, G, GB, GILD, HABT, HCI, HLS, HME, HTCH, IART, IMMR, INT, ISBC, JDSU, KRG, LEG, LLNW, LNKD, LNT, LRE, LYV, MITK, MOBL, MRC, MRH, MXL, NFG, NKTR, NR, NTRI, OMCL, PCCC, PDFS, PKI, PODD, POL, PSA, PXLW, QLGC, RGC, RKUS, ROVI, SEM, SGEN, SKYW, SPF, SPN, SPWR, SWKS, SYNC, TER, THG, TMST, TNAV, TNDM, TRMB, TS, TSRO, TSYS, TUES, TXTR, UIL, V, VR, WU, WWWW, YRCW
Feb. 5, 2015, 4:03 PM
- FleetCor Technologies (NYSE:FLT): Q4 EPS of $1.39 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $343.4M (+44.5% Y/Y) beats by $12.63M.
Feb. 4, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACET, ACLS, ADNC, AHL, AIV, ARCW, ASEI, ASYS, ATHN, ATR, ATVI, BCOV, BEBE, BMI, BRKS, BRS, BWLD, CALD, CME, CPST, CTRL, CUTR, DCT, DV, ECHO, ECOM, EGAN, EGOV, ENH, EXPE, FLDM, FLT, FWM, GPRO, HME, IMPV, KIM, KRG, LF, LGF, LNKD, MCK, MRIN, MTD, MXWL, NTGR, NUAN, OLN, ONNN, OUTR, P, PCTY, PDFS, PDM, PXLW, RDEN, RENT, SIMG, SLH, SPF, SPSC, SRCL, SWIR, SYMC, TPX, TSYS, TWTR, UBNT, UEPS, VRSN, WAIR, YELP, YRCW
Dec. 5, 2014, 2:52 PM
- FleetCor Technologies (FLT +1.6%) is initiated with a Buy rating and $178 price target at Deutsche Bank, which says FLT is well positioned to deliver double-digit organic growth from expanding internationally as well as accelerated growth in the U.S. driven by investments in sales and marketing and selective price increases.
- FLT grew adjusted EBITDA margins on average by 200 bps annually over the last four years, and DB expects it to deliver sustained margin expansion going forward which along with deleveraging should deliver EPS growth at a 20%-plus average compound rate.
- Although ~17% of FLT’s revenues after the Comdata acquisition remain exposed to lower fuel prices, the firm believes agreements with certain merchants as well as revenues based on fuel spreads act as a natural hedge.
FleetCor Technologies, Inc. manages and processes commercial fuel cards. It provides fuel cards, commercial payment and data solutions, stored value solutions, and workforce payment products and services to businesses, commercial fleets, major oil companies, petroleum marketers and government... More
Industry: Business Services
Country: United States
Other News & PR