Oct. 21, 2014, 9:38 AM
- Australian taxi payment company Cabcharge says it rebuffed an approach from FleetCor Technologies (FLT +0.1%) to buy its core payments business.
- Local media reported that FLT had made an approach to acquire the Cabcharge unit for A$500M ($439M), although the Australian company said terms had not been discussed.
Aug. 12, 2014, 4:14 PM
- FleetCor (NYSE:FLT) announces it has agreed to buy payment solutions provider Comdata for $3.45B.
- The company plans to use $2.4B of new debt and the issuance of 7.3M shares to Comdata-owner Ceridian in order to finance the accquisition.
- The addition of Comdata will add $0.50-$0.60 to EPS in 2015, according to an early forecast from FleetCor.
- FLT +3.8% AH.
Jul. 28, 2014, 5:15 PM
- FleetCor Technologies (NYSE:FLT) and P-E firms including Carlyle Group (NASDAQ:CG) and Silver Lake Partners are seeking to acquire payments processing company Comdata for more than $3B, Reuters reports.
- A potential takeover of Comdata would mark one of FLT's largest deals and expand its capabilities in electronic payment processing.
May 1, 2012, 6:17 PMFleetCor (FLT) announces it's acquiring CTF Technologies, a provider of payment-processing services for Brazilian transportation and mining firms, for $180M. FleetCor touts CTF's leading market position, lack of credit risk, and strong relationships with Brazil's top gas station chains, as well as the potential to offer CTF's solution to non-Brazilian oil customers. (PR) | May 1, 2012, 6:17 PM | Comment!
Dec. 13, 2011, 8:22 AMFleetCor (FLT), a provider of fuel payment cards for businesses, announces it's acquiring British fuel card provider AllStar Business Solutions for ~$304M. FleetCor expects the acquisition, financed through both available cash and credit facilities, to be accretive in 2012. (Q3 results) | Dec. 13, 2011, 8:22 AM | Comment!
Fleetcor Technologies, Inc. is an independent provider of payment products and services. The Company offers fuel cards, commercial payment and data solutions, stored value solutions, and workforce payment products and services.
Other News & PR