Tue, Mar. 15, 7:45 AM
- FleetCor Technologies (NYSE:FLT) agrees to acquire Brazilian electronic toll payment company STP for 4.08B reais ($1.05B).
- FLT says STP-issued tags and stickers process ~$2.5B USD in toll, parking, and fuel payments annually for more than 4.5M active users, and provides cardless fuel payments at an expanding number of Shell sites throughout Brazil; STP operates under the Sem Parar brand.
- FLT expects the acquisition to be accretive to earnings in 2016 by $0.10-$0.13, depending on the timing of the close.
Oct. 21, 2014, 9:38 AM
- Australian taxi payment company Cabcharge says it rebuffed an approach from FleetCor Technologies (FLT +0.1%) to buy its core payments business.
- Local media reported that FLT had made an approach to acquire the Cabcharge unit for A$500M ($439M), although the Australian company said terms had not been discussed.
Aug. 12, 2014, 4:14 PM
- FleetCor (NYSE:FLT) announces it has agreed to buy payment solutions provider Comdata for $3.45B.
- The company plans to use $2.4B of new debt and the issuance of 7.3M shares to Comdata-owner Ceridian in order to finance the accquisition.
- The addition of Comdata will add $0.50-$0.60 to EPS in 2015, according to an early forecast from FleetCor.
- FLT +3.8% AH.
Jul. 28, 2014, 5:15 PM
- FleetCor Technologies (NYSE:FLT) and P-E firms including Carlyle Group (NASDAQ:CG) and Silver Lake Partners are seeking to acquire payments processing company Comdata for more than $3B, Reuters reports.
- A potential takeover of Comdata would mark one of FLT's largest deals and expand its capabilities in electronic payment processing.
May 1, 2012, 6:17 PM
FleetCor (FLT) announces it's acquiring CTF Technologies, a provider of payment-processing services for Brazilian transportation and mining firms, for $180M. FleetCor touts CTF's leading market position, lack of credit risk, and strong relationships with Brazil's top gas station chains, as well as the potential to offer CTF's solution to non-Brazilian oil customers. (PR)| May 1, 2012, 6:17 PM
Dec. 13, 2011, 8:22 AM
FleetCor (FLT), a provider of fuel payment cards for businesses, announces it's acquiring British fuel card provider AllStar Business Solutions for ~$304M. FleetCor expects the acquisition, financed through both available cash and credit facilities, to be accretive in 2012. (Q3 results)| Dec. 13, 2011, 8:22 AM