Tue, Jul. 12, 11:57 AM
- FleetCor Technologies (FLT +3.4%) is upgraded to Overweight from Neutral with a $159 price target at J.P. Morgan, which says the company has potential to raise EPS estimates this earnings season amid strong Q1 bookings.
- Recent underperformance sets up the stock ahead of Q2 earnings, as "FLT is one of the few names where we see positive EPS revision potential this earnings season," the firm says, citing higher fuel prices and appreciation of the Brazilian real, which should more than offset incremental headwinds for the British pound.
- JPM also thinks FLT management will stay bullish on the pending STP acquisition, which the firm says is not reflected in consensus estimates but should be accretive in H2.
Dec. 5, 2014, 2:52 PM
- FleetCor Technologies (FLT +1.6%) is initiated with a Buy rating and $178 price target at Deutsche Bank, which says FLT is well positioned to deliver double-digit organic growth from expanding internationally as well as accelerated growth in the U.S. driven by investments in sales and marketing and selective price increases.
- FLT grew adjusted EBITDA margins on average by 200 bps annually over the last four years, and DB expects it to deliver sustained margin expansion going forward which along with deleveraging should deliver EPS growth at a 20%-plus average compound rate.
- Although ~17% of FLT’s revenues after the Comdata acquisition remain exposed to lower fuel prices, the firm believes agreements with certain merchants as well as revenues based on fuel spreads act as a natural hedge.
Aug. 12, 2014, 4:14 PM
- FleetCor (NYSE:FLT) announces it has agreed to buy payment solutions provider Comdata for $3.45B.
- The company plans to use $2.4B of new debt and the issuance of 7.3M shares to Comdata-owner Ceridian in order to finance the accquisition.
- The addition of Comdata will add $0.50-$0.60 to EPS in 2015, according to an early forecast from FleetCor.
- FLT +3.8% AH.
May 2, 2014, 12:44 PM
- FleetCor Technologies (FLT +6.1%) is higher after Q1 earnings and revenues beat analyst estimates, and issues FY 2014 EPS guidance of $4.97-$5.07 vs. $4.97 analyst consensus estimate.
- FLT also announced a contract to acquire Shell’s SME fuel card customer portfolio in Germany, with plans to expand across Europe, and signed a long-term fuel card system processing contract with Chevron covering Asia-Pacific and South Africa.
May 1, 2014, 4:23 PM
- FleetCor Technologies, Inc. (FLT): Q1 EPS of $1.12 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $236.3M (+31.4% Y/Y) misses by $6.31M.
- Shares +2.6%.
Feb. 6, 2014, 11:31 AM
- FleetCor Technologies (FLT +8%) surges after late Wednesday's news that it signed a fuel card outsourcing agreement with CST Brands in Canada.
- CST operates 850-plus retail fuel sites in eastern Canada and is one of the area's largest retail distributors of home heating oil.
- In its Q4 earnings report yesterday, FLT beat estimates and issued in-line guidance for 2014, seeing EPS of $4.90-$5.00 vs. $4.91 analyst consensus and revenue of $1.07B-$1.09B vs. $1.10B consensus.
May 3, 2013, 8:39 AM
FleetCor Technologies (FLT) +7.4% premarket after Q1 earnings jumped 54% on strong revenue growth in North America and abroad. Raised FY 2013 guidance to $3.70-$3.80 EPS and $810-$820 revenues vs. respective analyst consensus $3.67 and $812M. The market for commercial fuel cards is "underpenetrated," which should drive growth, Evercore says. Barclays hikes its FLT target price to $85 from $62.| May 3, 2013, 8:39 AM
May 2, 2013, 6:10 PM
Feb. 8, 2013, 1:00 PM
Feb. 8, 2013, 10:37 AM
FleetCor Technologies (FLT +12.5%) jumps after its Q4 easily topped estimates yesterday. The company reported an EPS of $0.82, beating Street estimates of $0.75, on revenue of $185M. Net earnings jumped 59% Y/Y as the commercial-fuel-cards company reported double-digit revenue gains globally, as well as stronger margins. The company also offered upbeat guidance for the full year, now expecting to earn between $3.61 and $3.69 a share, topping the $3.40 per share estimate by analysts, on revenue between $790M to $810M, versus the Street's expectation of $776M. Read more on earnings here: Earnings Call Transcript.| Feb. 8, 2013, 10:37 AM
Feb. 7, 2013, 4:22 PMFleetCor (FLT): Q4 EPS of $0.82 beats by $0.07. Non-GAAP Revenue of $185M (+47% Y/Y) beats by $6.34M. Shares +5.1% AH. (PR) | Feb. 7, 2013, 4:22 PM
Nov. 8, 2012, 4:42 PMFlight Safety Technologies (FLT): Q3 EPS of $0.83 beats by $0.10. Revenue of $186M (+39.3% Y/Y) beats by $10M. Shares +1.9% AH. (PR) | Nov. 8, 2012, 4:42 PM
Aug. 9, 2012, 12:01 PM
Jun. 7, 2012, 5:01 PM
FleetCor (FLT) files a 6.75M share secondary offering. Citigroup will act as sole underwriter for the offering. Shares -3.3% AH.| Jun. 7, 2012, 5:01 PM
Mar. 30, 2012, 12:50 PM
Mar. 15, 2012, 2:58 PMFleetCor Technologies (FLT +4.6%) shares jump after announcing the renewal of its commercial fleet card contract with The Pantry, operator of a southeastern U.S. convenience store chain with ~1,620 stores. FLT has been managing The Pantry's fleet card portfolio for more than 10 years. | Mar. 15, 2012, 2:58 PM