Wed, Nov. 4, 4:00 PM
- In addition to beating Q3 estimates, Fleetmatics (NYSE:FLTX) has guided for Q4 revenue of $76.5M-$77.5M and EPS of $0.37-$0.40, favorable to a consensus of $76.2M and $0.37.
- The SaaS fleet management software vendor has also announced it's buying Italian peer Visirun for an undisclosed sum. Visirun's platform claims 3K customers and has 28K vehicles under subscription. "Italy was a natural next step in our European expansion plans and builds off of our recent entries into The Netherlands and France," says CEO Jim Travers. Fleetmatics notes Italy is Europe's third-biggest telematics market, and that an estimated ~5% of Italian commercial vehicles currently use a telematics solution.
- Shares have made new 52-week highs.
- Q3 results, PR
Tue, Nov. 3, 4:15 PM
Mon, Nov. 2, 5:35 PM
- ACHC, AFG, AIV, AMSG, ASH, ATVI, AWR, BIO, BKH, CBPO, CBS, CERN, CHEF, CHUY, CIM, CKP, CSU, CSV, CVC, DAC, DENN, DHT, DK, DKL, DVA, DVN, ECYT, ENPH, ENSG, EPIQ, ETSY, EVRI, FANG, FARO, FIVN, FLTX, FMI, FOGO, GHDX, GMED, GRPN, HCI, HL, HLF, HRZN, IAG, IPHS, IRWD, ITRI, IVR, JCOM, KEG, LLNW, MPO, MTZ, MXL, MYGN, NFX, NYMT, OAS, OCLR, OESX, OFIX, OKE, OKS, ORA, PAA, PAGP, PAYC, PBPB, PKD, QUAD, REGI, RIGL, RLOC, RP, RPAI, RXN, SLW, SSNI, SUPN, TDW, TMH, TSLA, TSRA, TX, UNTD, USNA, VNDA, WBMD, WR, WTR, X, XEC, XOXO, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN, ZNGA
Thu, Aug. 6, 4:35 PM
Wed, Aug. 5, 5:35 PM
- ABTL, ACAD, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALEX, ALNY, AMBR, AMRN, AMRS, ANAC, ANAD, ANET, ASEI, ASYS, ATHX, BBG, BEAT, BIO, BITA, BOJA, BRKS, BRS, CECO, CENX, CERS, CLVS, CPST, CSOD, CUB, CUBE, CVT, CYTX, DIOD, DMD, DRYS, EAC, ED, EFC, EGN, EGOV, EGY, ELON, EOG, ERII, ESPR, EVC, FLDM, FLTX, FPRX, FXCM, FXEN, GALE, GEOS, GNMK, GSBD, GXP, HNSN, HTGC, HUBS, IMI, IMPV, INWK, IRG, JMBA, KTOS, LGF, MAIN, MDVN, MHK, MNST, NDLS, NEWR, NFG, NPTN, NUAN, NUS, NVDA, OLED, ONTY, ORIG, OSTK, OUT, PACD, PETX, PLNR, PODD, POST, PRO, RBA, RBCN, RIGP, RJET, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, SAAS, SEM, SEMG, SFM, SHO, SKUL, SPPI, SRC, SREV, SSRI, STMP, SWIR, TCRD, TCX, TEAR, TNGO, TPC, TRMR, TRUE, TRXC, TSRO, TWOU, UBNT, VRNS, VSAT, WAIR, WIFI, WING, XOMA, XOXO, ZNGA
Thu, May 7, 3:36 PM
- Tech companies rallying after posting calendar Q1 reports include online textbook rental/learning services provider Chegg (CHGG +14.6%), salvage auction site Liquidity Services (LQDT +10.3%), optical component maker Emcore (EMKR +6.7%), and health site owner WebMD (WBMD +6.7%).
- Companies declining following earnings include cloud fleet management software vendor Fleetmatics (FLTX -6.8%), seismic hardware provider Ion Geophysical (IO -11.8%), and online stock photo marketplace Shutterstock (SSTK -4.7%).
- Chegg beat Q1 estimates on the back of an 89% Y/Y increase in digital revenue (now 39% of total revenue. Q2 revenue guidance of $61M-$65M and full-year guidance of $300M-$315M is respectively favorable to consensus estimates of $62.2M and $304.3M at the midpoints.
- Beaten-down Liquidity beat FQ2 estimates while reporting a 16.6% Y/Y drop in GMV to $189.4M. FQ3 guidance is for GMV of $175M-$200M and EPS of $0.05-$0.10 (below an $0.11 consensus).
- Emcore beat FQ2 estimates and is guiding for FQ3 broadband fiber division revenue of $19M-$21M, above an $18.5M consensus.
- WebMD beat Q1 estimates on the back of 21% Y/Y increases in monthly unique users (210M) and page views (4.25B). Q2 revenue guidance of $145M-$148M is below a $151.9M consensus, but full-year revenue guidance of $615M-$635M has been reiterated.
- Fleetmatics beat Q1 estimates, but also guided for Q2 revenue of $67.9M-$68.7M and EPS of $0.24-$0.26, below a consensus of $69.5M and $0.30. Full-year guidance is for revenue of $281M-$283M and EPS of $1.26-$1.30 vs. a consensus of $288.8M and $1.29.
- Ion, hit hard by declining oil exploration work, missed Q1 estimates while reporting 79%, 49%, and 12% Y/Y drops in Solutions, Systems, and Software revenue. The company expects "an increase in exploration spending over the back half of the year, albeit at lower than historical levels."
- Shutterstock beat Q1 estimates, but also forecast Q2 revenue of $104M-$106M (below a $106.1M consensus). 2015 revenue guidance of $436M-$444M is in-line with a $439.5M consensus.
- Previously covered: Alibaba, Qorvo, SunEdison, MeetMe, Priceline, Teradata, Activision, Gogo, Atmel, Varonis, Zynga
Wed, May 6, 5:40 PM
Wed, May 6, 4:26 PM
Tue, May 5, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, ALB, ALDW, AMTG, ANAC, AREX, ATML, ATO, ATVI, AUQ, AWK, BEAT, BGC, BNFT, BREW, BRKR, BWC, CCRN, CECO, CF, CHEF, CHGG, CJES, CKP, CLR, CLVS, CODI, CPA, CPE, CSLT, CSOD, CUZ, CXW, CZR, DMD, DPM, ECR, EFC, EGN, ENSG, EPAM, EPM, EQC, ESS, ETE, ETP, EXTR, EXXI, FLTX, FNGN, FNV, FOXA, FRSH, GBDC, GMCR, GUID, HIVE, HR, HUBS, IL, IO, IVR, JKHY, JONE, KIM, KND, KW, LCI, LGCY, LHCG, MASI, MCHX, MELI, MET, MITT, MRIN, MRO, MTDR, NEWP, NLY, NP, NSIT, NSTG, NUS, OAS, ORA, OSUR, PAYC, PDLI, PEGA, PFMT, PGTI, PHH, PMT, PNNT, PRAA, PRI, PRU, PSEC, PTLA, QLTY, QTM, REG, RIG, RIGP, RST, RYN, SBY, SD, SGM, SLH, SN, SQNM, SUN, SWM, SXL, SZYM, TCAP, THRX, TRIP, TROX, TSLA, TTPH, TUMI, TWO, VECO, VNDA, VRNS, VVC, WBMD, WFM, WGL, WTI, XNPT
Thu, Apr. 9, 10:56 AM
- BofA/Merrill has downgraded cloud HR/payroll software vendor Paylocity (PCTY -5.9%) and cloud fleet management software vendor Fleetmatics (FLTX -3.2%) to Underperform, and cloud contact center software vendor Five9 (FIVN -4.7%) to Neutral. Rackspace (NYSE:RAX) and Citrix (NASDAQ:CTXS) have also been downgraded (to Neutral and Underperform, respectively), but are posting sub-1% declines.
- Shares of all 3 companies rallied in February in response to Q4 beats (I, II, III)
Fri, Mar. 13, 3:15 PM
- The Nasdaq is down 0.9%, and major tech decliners are outnumbering major gainers by a sound margin.
- Notable gainers include 3D printer maker ExOne (XONE +2.7%), OLED materials/IP provider Universal Display (OLED +3.9%), stock photo marketplace Shutterstock (SSTK +4%), flash storage array vendor Violin Memory (VMEM +8.2%), and Wi-Fi hardware vendor Aerohive (HIVE +4.6%).
- For the second day in a row, Chinese companies are well-represented among major decliners. The list includes online retailer Vipshop (VIPS -4.8%), microblogging platform Weibo (WB -4.2%), auto site Autohome (ATHM -4.3%), online real estate plays SouFun (SFUN -5.3%) and Leju (LEJU -5.9%), and mobile game publisher iDreamSky (DSKY -4.5%).
- Other major decliners include flash sales site Zulily (ZU -5.8%), server maker Super Micro (SMCI -3.7%), fleet management software vendor FleetMatics (FLTX -3.9%), and 4G baseband modem maker Sequans (SQNS -9.1%).
- Universal Display is adding to yesterday's big gains, and appears to be benefiting from early signs of strong Galaxy S6 demand. Zulily has reversed yesterday's gains. Weibo's losses come two days after the company posted a Q4 revenue beat and offered in-line guidance.
- Previously covered: IBM, Ebix, NXP/Freescale, Qiwi, eHealth, Pandora, InterCloud, ChipMOS, Demandware, Imperva, Rudolph, Globalstar, ChannelAdvisor
Tue, Feb. 24, 5:39 PM
Tue, Feb. 24, 4:26 PM
Mon, Feb. 23, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, AMRS, ARC, AWAY, AWK, BBRG, BGFV, BNFT, BOOM, CBI, CENX, CLGX, CLR, CPRT, DPM, DWA, DY, DYN, EIX, EPR, EXEL, FLTX, FMI, FSLR, GB, GNMK, HEI, HEP, HLS, HPQ, HURN, HWAY, INFI, JAZZ, KONA, KRA, LC, MATX, MMSI, NDSN, NFX, NKTR, NLY, NSTG, NUVA, NYMT, ORA, PZZA, QEP, RJET, RLYP, RRC, RUBI, SAM, SGY, SLCA, SM, TNDM, TRNX, TXTR, VRSK, VVUS, WBMD, XCO, Y, ZAGG
Nov. 13, 2014, 3:34 PM
- BofA/Merrill's Nikolay Beliov has downgraded FleetMatics (NYSE:FLTX) to Neutral, albeit while maintaining his $40 target.
- Beliov expects revenue growth to fall to 25% in 2015 from 38% in 2012, and thinks market penetration is in the 20%-34% range, rather than the company's stated 10%-12%. He also suggests the departure of FleetMatics' sales chief raises execution questions.
Oct. 29, 2014, 4:37 PM
Other News & PR