Tue, Feb. 17, 10:57 AM| Comment!
Mon, Feb. 9, 1:44 PM
- It's a brisk rally for 1-800-Flowers.com (FLWS +7%) to start the the week which will end with one the company's busiest days of the year.
- The National Retail Federation estimates Valentine's Day spending in the U.S. will increase 6.3% to $142.31 a person this year - a pace that easily tops the retail sales growth seen during the Christmas holiday season.
- Shares of 1-800-Flowers.com hit $10 for the first time since 2007.
Mon, Feb. 2, 7:35 AM
- 1-800-Flowers.com (NASDAQ:FLWS) reports e-commerce revenue rose 127.15% to $409.08M in FQ2.
- Segment sales: Consumer Floral: $99.6M (+2.54%); BloomNet Wire Service: $20.36M (+2.25%); Gourmet Food and Gift Baskets: $429.89M (+187.31%).
- Gross margin rate +350 bps to 45.2%, primarily reflecting the contributions from Harry & David.
- Adjusted EBITDA increased 188.8% to $100.74M.
- FY2015 Guidance: Total net revenues: excess of $1.1B; Adjusted EBITDA: ~$90M; Adjusted EPS: $0.45 to $0.50.
Sep. 2, 2014, 8:39 AM
Oct. 1, 2013, 9:33 AM
- Cree (CREE +6.6%) has been upgraded to Buy by Canaccord.
- Agilent (A -0.6%) has been cut to Hold by Stifel two week after the company announced plans to split into two companies.
- PC Connection (PCCC -0.5%) has been started at Buy by Canaccord.
- Computer Task Group (CTG -1.6%) has been upgraded to Buy by B. Riley.
- 1-800-Flowers (FLWS +3.9%) has been upgraded to Buy by Brean.
- T-Mobile USA (TMUS +1.1%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Oppenheimer.
Sep. 30, 2013, 12:50 PM
Aug. 30, 2011, 1:10 PM
FLWS vs. ETF Alternatives
1-800 Flowers.com Inc provides customers with gifts for every occasion, including fresh flowers and the finest selection of plants, gift baskets, gourmet foods, confections, candles, balloons and plush stuffed animals.
Other News & PR