Wed, Mar. 16, 12:50 PM
Mon, Mar. 14, 3:19 PM
- The financial sector (NYSEARCA:XLF) has performed woefully this year, and the banks (NYSEARCA:KBE) even worse. Cornerstone Macro technician Carter Worth finds twenty names trading well beneath their (falling) 150-day moving averages.
- The group has shown signs of life lately, and Worth thinks the stocks could move back to their 150-day averages, as stocks in other market sectors have done.
- It's strictly a trade, says Worth, who continues to rate the financials as Underweight. The 20:
- Ameriprise (NYSE:AMP), BofA (NYSE:BAC), Banner (NASDAQ:BANR), Citigroup (NYSE:C), Citizens Financial (NYSE:CFG), East West Bancorp (NASDAQ:EWBC), First NBC (NASDAQ:FNBC), HFF (NYSE:HF), KeyCorp (NYSE:KEY), Legacy Texas (NASDAQ:LTXB), Lincoln National (NYSE:LNC), Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS), Old National (NASDAQ:ONB), PacWest (NASDAQ:PACW), PNC Financial (NYSE:PNC), Principal Financial (NYSE:PFG), Stifel Financial (NYSE:SF), SVB Financial (NASDAQ:SIVB), TCF Financial (NYSE:TCB), Wells Fargo (NYSE:WFC).
Mon, Feb. 1, 11:18 PM
- First NBC Bank Holding (NASDAQ:FNBC): Q4 EPS of $0.86 misses by $0.06.
- Revenue of $36.35M (+19.7% Y/Y) beats by $2.46M.
Jul. 14, 2015, 5:38 PM
- Synaptics (NASDAQ:SYNA) will replace Rosetta Resources (to be acquired by Noble Energy) in the S&P MidCap 400 following Monday's close. REX American Resources will take Synaptics' spot in the S&P SmallCap 600.
- First NBC Bank Holding (NASDAQ:FNBC) will replace RTI International Metals (to be acquired by Alcoa) in the S&P 600 following the July 22 close.
- SYNA +1.3% AH. REX +3.6%. FNBC +2.2%.
Apr. 30, 2015, 5:58 PM
- First NBC Bank (NASDAQ:FNBC): Q1 EPS of $0.82 beats by $0.08.
- Revenue of $30.13M (+6.8% Y/Y) misses by $1.07M.
Oct. 28, 2014, 5:56 PM
- First NBC Bank (NASDAQ:NBCB): Q3 EPS of $0.73 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $30.79M (+26.8% Y/Y) misses by $0.04M.
Jul. 28, 2014, 7:10 AM
- First NBC Bank (NASDAQ:NBCB): Q2 EPS of $0.65 may not be comparable to consensus of $0.64.
- Revenue of $29.48M (+34.1% Y/Y) beats by $0.51M.
Jun. 19, 2014, 12:21 PM
- First NBC Bank (NBCB +3.6%) continues a nice run after an upgrade to Buy with $38 price target at Sterne Agee. The stock's ahead more than 32% since its IPO just over a year ago. First NBC's original investors bought at the bottom, starting the bank in the wake of Hurricane Katrina. It's now the largest lender by assets headquartered in New Orleans.
Jun. 9, 2014, 11:18 AM
- Scotiabank upgrades Banco Santander-Chile (BSAC +1.6%) to Outperform.
- Nomura upgrades Capital One (COF +1.4%) to Buy with $94 price target.
- Morgan Stanley upgrades Principal Financial Group (PFG +0.8%) to Equal Weight.
- KBW boosts its rating on SunTrust (STI +1.6%) to Outperform with $46 price target.
- KBW downgrades First NBC Bank Holding Company (NBCB -0.1%) to Market Perform.
Jun. 6, 2014, 8:18 AM
- The team pulls its Buy rating and $42.50 price target on NBCB, citing a lack of positive news and awards regarding tax credits.
May 1, 2014, 6:29 PM
- First NBC Bank (NBCB): Q1 EPS of $0.66 in-line.
Feb. 12, 2014, 5:51 AM
- First NBC Bank Holding Company (NBCB): Q4 EPS of $0.66 beats by $0.09.
Nov. 8, 2013, 6:56 AM
- First NBC Bank Holding (NBCB): Q3 EPS of $0.55. (PR)
Jun. 24, 2013, 4:12 PMFirst NBC Bank (NBCB): Q1 EPS of $0.58 beats by $0.01. (PR) | Jun. 24, 2013, 4:12 PM
First NBC Bank Holding Co. operates as a bank holding company. The company through its subsidiary, First NBC Bank, offers a broad range of financial services. It provides mortgage loans, commercial banking and personal banking services. First NBC Bank Holding was founded in 2007 and is... More
Industry: Foreign Regional Banks
Country: United States
Other News & PR