Financial Engines: Perhaps The Right Fiduciary At The Wrong Time
Financial Engines: Expensive, But Strategically Well Positioned
Financial Engines: Growth Engine Is Fine, No Panic Warranted
Darspal S Mann
Darspal S Mann
Financial Engines: Growth Mission Impossible
Akram's Razor • 25 Comments
Akram's Razor • 25 Comments
Tue, May 10, 4:14 PM
Mon, May 9, 5:35 PM
- AG, ALB, ALRM, AMBC, AMRS, ATSG, BUFF, CALL, CGIX, CHMI, CJES, CSLT, CYTX, DGLY, DIS, DXPE, EA, ECPG, ENSG, ESIO, EVRI, EXAM, FF, FIVN, FNGN, FOGO, FOR, FOSL, FTEK, FUEL, GALE, HCKT, HLIT, HLTH, ICUI, IPAR, JAZZ, JIVE, KEYW, KGC, LDRH, MTSC, NEWR, NUAN, PLNT, PSEC, PVCT, QNST, QTM, RBCN, RELY, REXX, RMTI, RTK, SCSC, TDOC, VTAE, XON, XONE, ZAGG, ZFGN, ZGNX, ZLTQ
Thu, Feb. 18, 4:15 PM
Wed, Feb. 17, 5:35 PM
Nov. 5, 2015, 4:37 PM
- Financial Engines (NASDAQ:FNGN): Q3 EPS of $0.24 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $78.8M (+8.3% Y/Y) misses by $0.62M.
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, ACHN, AEGR, AGO, AHS, AIRM, AL, ALEX, ALIM, AMBR, AMRS, AMTG, ANET, ARCW, ATHX, ATSG, BBG, BBRG, BCEI, BEBE, BLDR, BPI, BRKS, BRS, CALD, CBI, CERS, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CORT, CPST, CSOD, CTCT, CUBE, CYBR, CYTX, DATA, DIOD, DIS, DMD, DWA, EAC, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ED, EFC, EGN, EGOV, ELON, EOG, ERII, EVC, EXAR, FICO, FNGN, FTEK, FXCM, GDOT, GERN, GLUU, GSAT, GSM, GST, GXP, HAIN, HBM, HE, HK, HNSN, HTGC, ICUI, INAP, INFI, INWK, IRG, JJSF, KHC, KTOS, LBTYA, LNT, MAIN, MASI, MDRX, MDVN, MED, MHK, MITK, MNST, MRC, MSCC, MTD, NEWR, NFG, NKTR, NVDA, OLED, ONTY, OREX, OUT, PCTY, PETX, PKI, PLT, PODD, PRAA, PRO, PXLW, QRVO, RATE, RBA, RLYP, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, RRTS, SEMG, SHAK, SKUL, SLH, SNAK, SREV, SSRI, STMP, SWIR, SWKS, TCRD, TCX, TEAR, TNGO, TRIP, TRMR, TRQ, TRUE, TTWO, UBNT, UEPS, VRNS, VVC, WAGE, WG, WIFI, WTW, XOMA, YUME
Aug. 5, 2015, 4:09 PM
- Financial Engines (NASDAQ:FNGN): Q2 EPS of $0.23 in-line.
- Revenue of $78.2M (+12.1% Y/Y) misses by $0.53M.
- Shares -0.4%.
Aug. 4, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACAS, ACXM, AEGR, AGU, ALB, AMTG, ANDE, AREX, ARNA, ATO, ATSG, AVG, AWK, AXLL, BEE, BGC, BREW, BRKR, BWXT, CBS, CCRN, CF, CJES, CLNE, CLR, CNAT, CODI, CORT, COUP, CPE, CSII, CSLT, CTL, CUTR, CXW, DCO, DNB, DPM, DXCM, ECHO, ECOL, ENS, EQC, ETE, ETP, FANG, FLT, FMC, FNGN, FOXA, FRT, FTD, FUEL, GBDC, GDDY, GMCR, GPOR, HABT, HDP, HI, HIVE, HLF, HR, IAG, ICPT, IL, IRWD, ITRI, JACK, JAZZ, JONE, KND, KW, LGCY, LHCG, LNT, MCHX, MED, MELI, MG, MITT, MNTX, MRIN, MRO, MUSA, NHI, NKTR, NLY, NOG, NP, OME, OPK, OSUR, PACB, PDLI, PFMT, PGTI, PHH, PMT, PNNT, POWR, PRI, PRU, PRXL, PSIX, RAIL, REG, RGLD, RIG, RLD, RP, RST, RYN, SBY, SD, SGI, SGMO, SGY, SHOR, SLF, SQNM, SSNI, STR, SUN, SWM, SXL, TCAP, TLLP, TRNX, TRQ, TS, TSLA, TSO, TTEC, TTMI, TTPH, TUMI, UHAL, UIL, VVC, WGL, WPX, WSR, WTI, WTW, XNPT, XPO, ZU
May 21, 2015, 2:50 PM
- Wells Fargo (NYSE:WFC) is close to a deal to add Financial Engine's (FNGN +3.9%) services to its retirement platform, reports Reuters, in a move which would make FNGN's offerings available to another 3.8M 401(k) participants.
- As of the end of Q1, FInancial Engines provided online advisory services to 8.9M 401(k) participants, and served eight of the ten largest 401(k) record-keepers (Wells Fargo is number 7).
- No deal has yet been inked, but talks have been going on for month, and, in February, FNGN CEO Larry Raffone said an LOI had been signed with a leading provider of 401(k) plans.
May 6, 2015, 4:04 PM
- Financial Engines (NASDAQ:FNGN): Q1 EPS of $0.22 in-line.
- Revenue of $74.9M (+13.7% Y/Y) misses by $0.52M.
May 5, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, ALB, ALDW, AMTG, ANAC, AREX, ATML, ATO, ATVI, AUQ, AWK, BEAT, BGC, BNFT, BREW, BRKR, BWC, CCRN, CECO, CF, CHEF, CHGG, CJES, CKP, CLR, CLVS, CODI, CPA, CPE, CSLT, CSOD, CUZ, CXW, CZR, DMD, DPM, ECR, EFC, EGN, ENSG, EPAM, EPM, EQC, ESS, ETE, ETP, EXTR, EXXI, FLTX, FNGN, FNV, FOXA, FRSH, GBDC, GMCR, GUID, HIVE, HR, HUBS, IL, IO, IVR, JKHY, JONE, KIM, KND, KW, LCI, LGCY, LHCG, MASI, MCHX, MELI, MET, MITT, MRIN, MRO, MTDR, NEWP, NLY, NP, NSIT, NSTG, NUS, OAS, ORA, OSUR, PAYC, PDLI, PEGA, PFMT, PGTI, PHH, PMT, PNNT, PRAA, PRI, PRU, PSEC, PTLA, QLTY, QTM, REG, RIG, RIGP, RST, RYN, SBY, SD, SGM, SLH, SN, SQNM, SUN, SWM, SXL, SZYM, TCAP, THRX, TRIP, TROX, TSLA, TTPH, TUMI, TWO, VECO, VNDA, VRNS, VVC, WBMD, WFM, WGL, WTI, XNPT
Feb. 19, 2015, 4:05 PM
- Financial Engines (NASDAQ:FNGN): Q4 EPS of $0.24 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $73.5M (+12.7% Y/Y) beats by $0.92M.
Feb. 18, 2015, 5:35 PM
Feb. 12, 2015, 4:30 PM
- Financial Engines (NASDAQ:FNGN) declares $0.07/share quarterly dividend, 16.7% increase from prior dividend of $0.06.
- Forward yield 0.71%
- Payable April 6; for shareholders of record March 23; ex-div March 19.
Nov. 7, 2014, 12:52 PM
Nov. 6, 2014, 4:30 PM
- Financial Engines (NASDAQ:FNGN): Q3 EPS of $0.23 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $72.8M (+17.3% Y/Y) beats by $1.01M.
Financial Engines, Inc. provides independent, technology-enabled portfolio management services, investment advice, and retirement income services. Its services include professional management, Income+, online advice, retirement evaluation, and Expand Beyond Workplace Defined Contribution Plans.... More
Industry: Diversified Investments
Country: United States
Other News & PR