Wed, Sep. 21, 9:27 AM
- First Trust RBA American Industrial Renaissance ETF (NASDAQ:AIRR) - $0.011.
- First Trust RBA Quality Income ETF (NASDAQ:QINC) (QINC) - $0.101.
- First Trust Dorsey Wright International Focus 5 ETF (NASDAQ:IFV) (IFV) - $0.156.
- First Trust Dorsey Wright Focus 5 ETF (NASDAQ:FV) (FV) - $0.079.
- First Trust Dorsey Wright Dynamic Focus 5 ETF (NASDAQ:FVC) (FVC) - $0.037.
- First Trust Large Cap Core AlphaDEX Fund (NASDAQ:FEX) - $0.151.
- First Trust Mid Cap Core AlphaDEX Fund (NASDAQ:FNX) - $0.145.
- First Trust Small Cap Core AlphaDEX Fund (NASDAQ:FYX) - $0.094.
- Payable Sept. 30; for shareholders of record Sept. 23; ex-div Sept. 21.
- Press Release
May 16, 2014, 10:57 AM
- Barely in the green for the year at the moment, the S&P 500 could slide 10% between now and October, says the technician, but there's a stealth bear market already happening in the Nasdaq, S&P Mid-Cap, and Russell 2000, and when support breaks (less than another 2%), those indices could see 20-25% declines.
- The situation reminds him of 1994 when the Dow and S&P were in a trading range all year, but things were falling apart underneath the surface.
- Following the washout into October, though, Acampora sees a "very, very strong Q4."
- Nasdaq ETFs: QQQ, PSQ, TQQQ, QID, SQQQ, QLD, QQEW, QQQE, QQXT, TNDQ
- Mid-cap ETFs: MDY, MVV, IJH, VO, EZM, MIDU, RWK, UMDD, IWR, SCHM, DIM, IVOO, MIDZ, MZZ, CZA, FNX, JKG, SMDD, XMLV, MYY, TRNM, EWRM, PXMC
- Russell 2000 ETFs: IWM, TZA, TNA, UWM, URTY, TWM, RWM, SRTY, VTWO, EWRS, TWOK, SMLV
Aug. 23, 2013, 2:34 PM
- "The small cap valuation story has also deteriorated a bit," writes Credit Suisse's Calvasina and Mahaffy, noting the relative ratio between small caps and mid caps has gotten back in line with the long-term average.
- A bigger issue though, is absolute valuations - small and mid cap stocks have become overvalued relative to large caps which themselves are overvalued.
- Bottom line: The entire equity market has a valuation problem and the valuation of small and mid caps is little better or worse.
- Small cap ETFs: IWM, VTWO, EWRS, SRTY, TWM, RWM, TNA, URTY, UWM, TZA, SMLV, TWOK.
- Mid-cap ETFs: SCHM, RWK, FNX, MDY, IJH, VO, VXF, JKG, IWR.
Find the right ETFs for your portfolio: Visit Seeking Alpha's ETF Hub
- In Your Portfolio: Core Building Blocks: A Guide to ETFs That Divide the U.S. Stock Market by Market Cap
- Asset Class Performance: Market Cap ETFs