What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Nov. 4, 2015, 4:42 PM
- Ferro (NYSE:FOE): Q3 EPS of $0.24 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $279.37M (+1.3% Y/Y) misses by $1.41M.
Nov. 3, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, ACLS, ACXM, AEL, AHT, ALB, ALR, ANDE, ARC, AREX, ARPI, ATO, AVG, AWAY, AWK, BGC, BKCC, BKD, BNFT, BOJA, BREW, BRKR, BWXT, CAA, CBPX, CCRN, CDI, CDXS, CF, CJES, CLR, CNAT, CODI, COHR, CPE, CSC, CSGS, CSII, CSLT, CTL, CVG, CVT, CXO, CXW, DCO, DOOR, DPM, DXCM, DYN, EGAN, ENVA, EOX, EPAM, EPM, EQC, ETE, ETP, EVAR, EVTC, EXAM, FB, FC, FEYE, FLT, FOE, FPRX, FRSH, FRT, FTD, FUEL, G, GDDY, GPOR, GTY, GUID, HABT, HASI, HDP, HIVE, HOLX, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IL, IO, JKHY, JONE, JRVR, KAI, KAR, KIM, KING, KND, KW, LADR, LCI, LDRH, LGCY, LHCG, LPSN, MATX, MB, MBI, MCHP, MCHX, MELI, MET, MHLD, MITT, MNTX, MOSY, MRIN, MRO, MTDR, MTRX, MUSA, MWA, MYRG, NLY, NNBR, NOG, NP, NWPX, OME, OSUR, PDLI, PE, PEIX, PFMT, PFSI, PGTI, PHH, PMT, POWR, PRA, PRI, PRU, PSEC, QCOM, QUOT, RDEN, RENT, RGR, RIG, RIGP, RJET, RLJ, RNR, RST, SBAC, SBY, SCSS, SD, SF, SGM, SLF, SPPI, SQNM, STR, SUN, SWM, SXL, TCAP, TEP, TROX, TS, TSE, TUMI, TWO, TXMD, UHAL, VEC, VVUS, WFM, WMGI, WPX, WRK, WSR, WTI, XENT, XNPT, XPO
Jul. 30, 2015, 9:12 AM
- Gainers: UNXL +33%. UNIS +22%. MEET +18%. GEVO +17%. SHOP +15%. OTEX +15%. WWE +15%. SGYP +13%. SKX +12%. MWW +9%. HBP +8%. HOLX +8%. WDC +8%. APD +6%.
- Losers: PRSN -35%. LNCO -21%. LINE -19%. FMI -18%. SSYS -18%. ITG -14%. FOE -13%. WFM -12%. QRVO -12%. OSK -11%. LOCK -11%. DDD -9%. MNKD -7%. NCR -6%. GNCA -6%. FMS -5%. MPC -5%. CROX -5%.
Jul. 29, 2015, 4:43 PM
- Ferro (NYSE:FOE): Q2 EPS of $0.20 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $268.2M (-8.8% Y/Y) misses by $15.23M.
Jul. 28, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACGL, AEGN, AEL, AEM, AFFX, ALGT, ANIK, AR, ARII, ARRS, ASGN, ASH, ATW, BANC, BAX, BKCC, BLKB, BXP, CAVM, CBL, CEMP, CGI, CHDN, CHMT, CLD, CMO, CMPR, CNO, CNW, CROX, CSGP, CW, CWT, CXO, DDR, DOX, DRE, DYAX, EHTH, ELY, EQIX, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXR, FARO, FB, FBP, FICO, FISV, FMI, FNF, FOE, FORM, FORR, HLS, HOLX, HOS, HY, IPCM, ISIL, IXYS, KEG, KEX, KGC, KRA, KRG, KS, LNC, LOCK, LPSN, LRCX, MAA, MANT, MAR, MC, MCK, MDAS, MEOH, MET, MMLP, MTGE, MTW, MUR, NBIX, NE, NOW, NSIT, NTRI, NXPI, O, OGS, OI, ORLY, OTEX, PDM, PEGA, PEIX, PPC, PSA, PTC, PVA, QGEN, QUIK, RKUS, ROG, RRTS, SBAC, SCI, SCTY, SFLY, SGMO, SKX, SPRT, SSNC, SSS, STAA, SU, TAL, TER, THG, THRM, THRX, TILE, TTEK, UNM, VAR, VGR, VNDA, VRTX, WDC, WES, WFM, WGP, WLL, WMB, WMGI, WSTL, WTS, WYNN
Apr. 29, 2015, 6:48 PM
- Ferro (NYSE:FOE) +7.9% AH after reporting Q1 earnings that beat expectations, issuing upside guidance, and agreeing to acquire a Spanish-based producer of specialty pigments.
- FOE cites improved profitability in its performance colors and its pigments, powders and oxides segments; says value-added sales increased 7% Y/Y on a constant currency basis, but foreign currency translation hurt sales by $31M.
- The company now sees FY 2015 EPS of $0.89-$0.96 vs. prior guidance of $0.85-$0.90 and $0.89 analyst consensus estimate.
- FOE expects its €146M purchase of inorganic pigments manufacturer Nubiola will be accretive to its adjusted EPS by $0.04-$0.06 in 2015 and by more than $0.15 in 2016.
Apr. 29, 2015, 4:32 PM
- Ferro (NYSE:FOE): Q1 EPS of $0.23 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $262.7M (-6.4% Y/Y) misses by $11.89M.
Apr. 28, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AEL, AFFX, AR, ARII, ARRS, ASGN, ASH, ATRC, ATW, AVG, AXS, BIDU, BLKB, BVN, CACI, CAVM, CBT, CHMT, CMO, CMPR, CNO, CNW, COHR, CRL, CSGP, CSII, CW, CWT, DOX, DRE, DXCM, DYAX, ECOL, ELGX, EQIX, EQY, ES, ESV, EXL, EXR, FLEX, FOE, FORM, FORR, GLUU, HOLX, HOS, HY, IPCM, ISIL, KAMN, KEG, KEX, KRA, LNC, LOCK, LOPE, LXRX, MAA, MAC, MANT, MAR, MDAS, MEOH, MEP, MMLP, MTGE, MTW, MUR, NE, NSR, NXPI, O, OGS, OIS, PDM, PPC, PRXL, PTC, QEP, QUIK, RKT, ROG, RRTS, SAM, SCI, SFLY, SGI, SPOK, SPRT, SSS, STAA, STR, SU, TAL, TCO, TEX, TILE, TTEK, TTMI, TX, UNM, VAR, VRTX, WLL, WMB, WMGI, WTS, XL, YELP
Feb. 25, 2015, 4:59 PM
- Ferro (NYSE:FOE): Q4 EPS of $0.13 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $260.93M (-5.4% Y/Y) misses by $2.92M.
Feb. 24, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AEGN, AGO, AMSG, ANIK, AR, AREX, ARI, AVGO, AWR, BLDP, BMRN, BWC, CEMP, CHDN, CHMT, CLUB, CLVS, CRM, CSGP, CWT, CXO, DRYS, DXCM, EAC, EHTH, ELGX, EPAM, ESRT, ESV, FARO, FOE, GMED, GPOR, GXP, HK, IL, KW, LB, LGCY, LHCG, MCHX, MDVN, MELI, MMLP, OAS, ORIG, PGTI, PLKI, PRSS, PVA, RGR, RIG, RIGP, SBY, SFM, STAA, SYNC, TEG, TTEC, WDAY, WLL, WMGI, WPX, WR
Oct. 27, 2014, 4:48 PM
- Ferro (NYSE:FOE): Q3 EPS of $0.16 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $275.7M (-7.5% Y/Y) misses by $6.36M.
Oct. 26, 2014, 5:35 PM
Sep. 22, 2014, 7:59 AM
- Ferro (NYSE:FOE) agrees to acquire Italian tile coatings manufacturer Vetriceramici for €83M (~$108M).
- FOE expects the deal to be accretive to its adjusted EPS by $0.12-$0.14 in 2015.
Jul. 30, 2014, 4:50 PM
- Ferro (NYSE:FOE): Q2 EPS of $0.19 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $294M (-7.8% Y/Y) misses by $49.31M.
- Shares +6.9%.
Jul. 29, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ABX, AEL, AEM, AKAM, ALB, ALL, ALLE, AMC, ANIK, ARII, ASGN, ATEN, ATW, AUY, AVG, BALT, BGC, BMRN, CATM, CAVM, CBT, CENX, CHDN, CJES, CLUB, CMO, CNL, CNW, CODE, COHR, CTRP, CW, CWT, DDR, DRE, DRIV, EGN, EHTH, ELGX, ENTR, EQIX, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXL, EXR, FBHS, FEIC, FISH, FMC, FNF, FOE, FORM, FORR, GLUU, HIG, HK, HOLX, HOS, HR, HTH, INT, IPI, ISIL, KBR, KEX, KGC, KRFT, KS, LGCY, LNC, LOCK, LPSN, LRCX, MAA, MANT, MDAS, MEOH, MET, MOBL, MOH, MTGE, MTW, MUR, NANO, NE, NEWP, NOW, OI, OTEX, PDM, PEIX, PGTI, PPC, PVA, QUIK, RKUS, ROVI, RRTS, SAM, SBRA, SCI, SFLY, SIMG, SPN, SPRT, SSS, STAA, STAG, STMP, STR, SU, SZYM, TCO, TGB, TGI, TS, TSO, TTEK, TTMI, TWTC, UNM, VGR, VPRT, WDC, WFM, WLL, WMB, WPZ, WSTL, WTW, YELP
Jun. 4, 2014, 9:12 AM
- A. Schulman (SHLM) agrees to acquire a majority of the assets of Ferro's (FOE) specialty plastics business segment for $91M.
- The purchase agreement includes four facilities located in the U.S. as well as operations in Spain; it does not include FOE's plastics business and operations in Edison, N.J., and Carabobo, Venezuela.
- Ferro also says it has launched a process to market its polymer additives business, and updates FY 2014 and 2015 earnings guidance to reflect the acquisition.
Ferro Corp is a producer of specialty materials and chemicals that are sold to the manufacturers who, in turn, make products for many end-use markets. It offers electronic materials, color and glass performance materials, pigments, powders & oxides.
Other News & PR