Forestar Group Inc.NYSE
Forestar Group: An Attractive Asset Play With Monetization Already Occurring
Nicholas Bodnar • 21 Comments
Nicholas Bodnar • 21 Comments
Tue, Oct. 4, 5:37 PM
Fri, Jul. 29, 6:32 AM
Thu, Jul. 28, 5:30 PM
Fri, Jun. 3, 8:42 PM
- Forestar Group (NYSE:FOR) has adjusted the purchase price of a cash tender offer for its 8.5 senior secured notes due 2022.
- The company is pursuing buying any and all of the $220.8M outstanding notes, along with soliciting consent to eliminate or change some covenants and provisions.
- Forestar is now dropping the early tender premium of $30 (which applied for those tendering by an early deadline of June 6), and increasing the purchase price per $1,000 principal to $1,135 plus accrued and unpaid interest.
- Effectively, aside from interest, total tender consideration rises to $1,135 from $1,095. The offer expires June 20.
Tue, May 10, 11:26 PM
Mon, May 9, 5:35 PM
- AG, ALB, ALRM, AMBC, AMRS, ATSG, BUFF, CALL, CGIX, CHMI, CJES, CSLT, CYTX, DGLY, DIS, DXPE, EA, ECPG, ENSG, ESIO, EVRI, EXAM, FF, FIVN, FNGN, FOGO, FOR, FOSL, FTEK, FUEL, GALE, HCKT, HLIT, HLTH, ICUI, IPAR, JAZZ, JIVE, KEYW, KGC, LDRH, MTSC, NEWR, NUAN, PLNT, PSEC, PVCT, QNST, QTM, RBCN, RELY, REXX, RMTI, RTK, SCSC, TDOC, VTAE, XON, XONE, ZAGG, ZFGN, ZGNX, ZLTQ
Wed, Mar. 2, 6:02 AM
- Forestar Group (NYSE:FOR): Q4 EPS of $0.45 beats by $0.25.
- Revenue of $114.02M (+42.0% Y/Y) beats by $51.35M.
Tue, Mar. 1, 5:30 PM
Nov. 4, 2015, 6:06 AM
- Forestar Group (NYSE:FOR): Q3 EPS of -$0.31 misses by $0.32.
- Revenue of $43.17M (-26.6% Y/Y) misses by $8.86M.
Nov. 3, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AFAM, AGN, AMRN, ARCC, ARCO, ARQL, ARRY, AVA, AVP, AXAS, BDX, BIOS, BSFT, CBB, CDW, CECO, CHK, CLH, CRK, CRL, CRTO, CRZO, CST, CSTE, CTSH, DAVE, DDD, EE, EMES, FOR, FOXA, GDP, HAE, HEP, HMC, HSIC, HSNI, INXN, KELYA, KORS, LINC, LL, MEMP, MFA, MNTA, MSI, MWE, NAVB, NCT, NEWP, NRG, NYLD, REGN, SBGI, SCMP, SE, SHOP, SNH, SODA, SSYS, STNG, TESO, TMHC, TWX, USAK, VG, VOYA, VRTU, VSI, WCG, WD, WEC, WEN, WILN, WIX, WMC
Aug. 5, 2015, 6:20 AM
- Forestar Group (NYSE:FOR): Q2 EPS of $0.06 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $57.43M (-30.8% Y/Y) misses by $2.6M.
May 6, 2015, 7:07 AM
- Forestar Group (NYSE:FOR): Q1 EPS of -$0.24 may not be comparable to consensus of $0.00.
- Revenue of $47.8M (-43.5% Y/Y) misses by $11.99M.
Mar. 5, 2015, 7:48 AM
- Forestar Group (NYSE:FOR): Q4 EPS of $0.32 beats by $0.35.
- Revenue of $80.4M (-18.3% Y/Y) beats by $13.02M.
Jan. 6, 2015, 6:56 PM
- Two activist investment groups have sent an open letter to management of Forestar Group (NYSE:FOR) seeking changes in strategy and corporate governance at the real estate and energy company.
- SpringOwl Asset Management and Cove Street Capital say FOR "lacks clear and focused strategic direction, which is evident from its long-term stock price underperformance" - shares fell 28% in 2014, including 13% in Q4 amid falling oil prices.
- The move comes in the wake of news last month that FOR would conduct a strategic review of its oil and gas business.
- The two activist groups, along with some affiliated parties, collectively own ~7% of FOR shares.
Nov. 5, 2014, 6:03 AM
- Forestar Group (NYSE:FOR): Q3 EPS of $0.12 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $58.84M (-21.7% Y/Y) misses by $7.56M.
Aug. 6, 2014, 8:20 AM
- Forestar Group (NYSE:FOR): Q2 EPS of $0.34 may not be comparable to consensus of $0.10.
- Revenue of $83.01M (+38.2% Y/Y) beats by $17.27M.