Thu, Jul. 28, 4:57 PM
Wed, Jul. 27, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, AFL, AIV, AJG, ALDW, ALGN, ALJ, AMZN, ARII, ATEN, ATR, AUY, BCOV, BGS, BIDU, BOOM, BRKS, CAA, CATM, CBL, CBS, CENX, CHMT, CLD, CLMS, COLM, COWN, CPHD, CPT, CUBE, CWST, CY, DECK, DGI, DGII, DLR, DTLK, ECOL, EEP, EGO, EHTH, EIX, ELLI, EMN, EQC, ES, ESS, EXPE, EYES, FE, FET, FICO, FII, FIX, FLS, FPO, FR, FTNT, GIMO, GNMK, GOOG, HIG, HLS, IM, INVA, INVN, ISIL, ITGR, IXYS, KAMN, KBR, KLAC, KRG, LEG, LMNX, LPLA, LYV, MATW, MOBL, MSCC, MSTR, MTD, N, NGVC, NR, NSR, OMCL, OUTR, PCCC, PDFS, PFG, PXLW, QGEN, QSII, RGA, RMD, ROVI, RSG, RTEC, SB, SBAC, SKYW, SNMX, SPNC, SRCL, STMP, STRZA, SYNA, TCO, TFSL, THG, TLGT, TNDM, UCTT, ULH, VCRA, VDSI, VRSN, WDC, WLK, WRI, WYNN, YRCW
Tue, Jun. 7, 8:35 AM
- FR inkied 243K square feet at its First 33 Commerce Center in the Lehigh Valley, bringing the two-building 585K square-foot project to 100% occupancy.
- The company also singed a 50K square-foot lease at its First Arlington Commerce Center, bringing the 153K square-foot project to full stabilization.
- Source: Press Release
Mon, May 16, 8:44 AM
- Rental rates for prime warehouse space in the U.S. jumped 9.9% last year, according to CBRE, outpacing by a mile global industrial leasing rate growth of 2.8%.
- Six U.S. markets were in the top nine worldwide, led by facilities near import gateways and population centers - Oakland, north Jersey, and California's Inland Empire, to name three.
- CBRE's David Egan says construction of new sites is lagging behind demand, and his firm expects rates in top markets to add another 6% this year. It's all about e-commerce," says Egan. “To get the goods to consumers fast, you have to get close to them."
- Interested parties: STAG, GPT, FR, DCT, EGP, SIR, REXR, TRNO, PLD, MNR
Wed, May 11, 4:47 PM
Thu, Apr. 28, 1:21 AM
Wed, Apr. 27, 11:39 PM
Tue, Apr. 26, 5:35 PM
- ACGL, AEL, AF, ALGT, AMKR, AMP, ANIK, AR, ASGN, AVB, AVG, BCR, BGC, BKCC, BLKB, CACI, CAKE, CAVM, CBL, CDE, CGI, CLI, CMO, CMPR, CNMD, CNO, CRY, CSGP, CVTI, DGI, DLB, DMRC, DRE, DTLK, DWRE, DXCM, ECHO, EFX, ELY, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXTR, FB, FIX, FNF, FORM, FORR, FR, FSLR, GG, HOLX, HTCH, HY, IBKC, INFN, IPHS, KEX, KIM, KRA, KRC, KS, LLNW, LOCK, LOGI, LQ, MANT, MAR, MC, MEOH, MMLP, MN, MSTR, MTGE, NE, NEU, NGD, NTGR, NVDQ, OIS, ORLY, OTEX, PEB, PPC, PRXL, PYPL, QDEL, QEP, QGEN, RCII, RGLD, RNG, ROIC, SCI, SFLY, SGI, SIMO, SNDK, SPRT, SSS, STR, TAL, TER, TILE, TS, TTEK, TTMI, TXN, TYL, UHS, UNM, VAR, VRTX, WCN, WIRE, WLL, WRE, WSR, XL, XLNX
Thu, Mar. 31, 7:44 AM
Wed, Mar. 30, 4:09 PM
Thu, Mar. 24, 5:43 PM
- Hologic (NASDAQ:HOLX) is replacing Pepco Holdings (was just acquired by Exelon), and Centene (NYSE:CNC) will replace Ensco (NYSE:ESV), in the S&P 500 after Tuesday's close. (Press Release - .pdf)
- Abiomed (NASDAQ:ABMD) will take Hologic's spot in the S&P MidCap 400, and Ensco will take Centene's spot. First Industrial Realty Trust (NYSE:FR) will replace Health Net (just acquired by Centene) in the 400.
- ServisFirst Bancshares (NASDAQ:SFBS) will replace National Penn Bancshares (about to be acquired by BB&T) in the S&P SmallCap 600 after the April 1 close. Banc of California (NYSE:BANC) will take Abiomed's spot in the 600.
- HOLX +2% after hours. CNC +1.6%. FR +3.5%. BANC +3.5%. ESV -0.5%.
Thu, Mar. 24, 5:38 PM
Thu, Feb. 18, 6:11 PM
Wed, Feb. 17, 5:35 PM
Wed, Jan. 20, 5:55 PM
- First Industrial Realty Trust (FR -2.9%) CEO Bruce Duncan will retire from that post by the end of the year, and the company has appointed him chairman of the board.
- The previous non-executive chairman, Ed Tyler, will continue to serve as a director. John Rau has been named lead independent director.
- Duncan has led the company's management since January 2009.
- The board will look at internal and external candidates to find a replacement CEO this year, and has engaged Korn Ferry as advisers in the process.
Nov. 11, 2015, 4:37 PM
- First Industrial Realty Trust (NYSE:FR) declares $0.1275/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 2.35%
- Payable Jan. 19; for shareholders of record Dec. 31; ex-div Dec. 29.
First Industrial Realty Trust, Inc. is a real estate investment trust. It owns, manages, acquires, sells, develops and redevelops industrial real estate. The company was founded by Johannson L. Yap and Jay H. Shidler on August 10, 1993 and is headquartered in Chicago, IL.
Industry: REIT - Industrial
Country: United States
Other News & PR