Wed, Nov. 11, 4:37 PM
Wed, Oct. 28, 5:58 PM
Tue, Oct. 27, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACGL, AEM, AF, AFFX, AFOP, AMGN, ANIK, AR, ARII, ARRS, ASGN, ATML, BANC, BLKB, BWLD, CACI, CAVM, CBL, CGI, CHDN, CLI, CMO, CMPR, CNL, CNO, CNW, CRUS, CSGP, CW, CWT, DRE, DYAX, ECHO, ELLI, EPR, EQIX, EQY, ESIO, ESRT, ESV, EXR, FFIV, FMC, FORM, FORR, FR, GPRO, HBI, HLS, HOS, HT, HUBG, HY, INT, INVN, ISIL, KEX, KRA, KS, LNC, LOCK, LOPE, MAA, MANT, MAR, MC, MEOH, MMLP, MTGE, MTW, MUR, NE, NEM, NGD, NSIT, NTRI, NVDQ, NXPI, O, OCN, OGS, OII, ORLY, OTEX, PLXS, PPC, PRXL, PSA, PTC, QDEL, QEP, QGEN, QUIK, REG, ROG, ROVI, RRC, SCI, SGI, SGMO, SIMO, SPN, SPRT, SPWR, SSS, STAA, SU, TAL, THG, THRX, TILE, TLLP, TSO, TTMI, UNM, VAR, VECO, VRTX, WDC, WES, WGP, WLL, WMB, WSTL, WTS, YELP
Thu, Sep. 3, 9:51 AM| Thu, Sep. 3, 9:51 AM | Comment!
Thu, Aug. 6, 4:54 PM
Thu, Jul. 30, 5:01 PM
Wed, Jul. 29, 5:35 PM
- AIV, AMCC, AMGN, ATEN, AUY, AVD, AXTI, BAS, BCOR, BCOV, BRCM, BVN, CALD, CATM, CLW, CMLS, COHR, COLM, CPSI, CPT, CRAY, CTRL, CXP, DCT, DECK, DGI, DLR, DTLK, EA, EEP, EGO, EIX, ELLI, ES, ESS, EVHC, EXPE, FE, FEIC, FEYE, FLR, FLS, FR, FRGI, GB, GMED, HBI, HK, HME, HTCH, IM, IMMR, INT, ISBC, KAMN, KLAC, LEG, LNKD, LRE, LSCC, MOH, MTD, MTSN, MWA, MXWL, NGVC, NR, NSR, OLN, OMCL, OUTR, PCCC, PDFS, PKI, PODD, PTCT, PXLW, QLGC, QTM, RGC, RMD, RNG, ROVI, SAM, SB, SGEN, SKYW, SPF, SPN, SYA, SYNA, SZYM, TCO, TEP, TMST, TNAV, TNDM, TPX, TSYS, TXTR, UHS, VCRA, VVUS, WAGE, WBMD, WU, WWWW, YRCW, ZLTQ
Tue, Jul. 7, 11:46 AM
- It's not just Greece, where that country's government officials arrived in Brussels today with no new proposal to save its EMU membership (one is now promised for tomorrow), but China's stock market bubble is in the midst of a spectacular collapse. This even as Beijing's efforts to prop up share prices make the Federal Reserve look like the Ayn Rand Institute.
- The 10-year U.S. Treasury yield is lower by nine basis points to 2.20%, the U.K. 10-year yield is down 16 bps to 1.86%, and the German 10-year yield is down 12 bps to 0.65%. Copper is leading across the board declines in commodity prices.
- European stocks closed down another 2.1%, and the S&P 500 is down 1%. The Utilities SPDR (NYSEARCA:XLU), however, is up 1.6%, and the iShares Real Estate ETF (NYSEARCA:IYR) is up 0.7%. A mortgage REIT ETF (NYSEARCA:REM) is up 0.7%.
- Realty Income (O +0.6%), Omega Healthcare (OHI +1.3%), HCP (HCP +1.7%), Equity Residential (EQR +1.4%), Simon Property (SPG +1.2%), Kimco (KIM +1.3%), Public Storage (PSA +1.5%), Boston Properties (BXP +1.6%), Strategic Hotels (BEE +1.2%), First Industrial Realty (FR +1.1%).
- ETFs: IYR, VNQ, DRN, URE, RQI, SCHH, ICF, SRS, RWR, RNP, JRS, KBWY, RFI, NRO, DRV, RIT, REK, RIF, FRI, FTY, PSR, DRA, FREL, WREI, IARAX
- ETFs: XLU, UTG, IDU, VPU, GUT, BUI, FUTY, RYU, UPW, FXU, PUI, SDP, PSCU, FUGAX
Fri, May 29, 11:55 AM
- Recapturing what was lost during the West Coast port strike, U.S. container traffic jumped 19.2% Y/Y in March and 6.6% Y/Y in April, notes SunTrust's Ki Bin Kim, still bullish on industrial fundaments, though seeing a potential slowdown in China as a risk.
- He sees Prologis (NYSE:PLD) as one of the cheapest blue-chip REITs and rates it a Buy with $50 price target. Also rated Buy is First Industrial Realty Trust (NYSE:FR). Rated at Neutral is DCT Industrial Trust (NYSE:DCT).
- Previously: SunTrust checks flood impact to Houston-exposed REITs (May 29)
Thu, May 7, 5:19 PM
Fri, Apr. 24, 10:01 AM
- First Industrial Realty Trust FR post FFO at $0.31 (excl. MTM interest rate protetction agreement) in line with estimates.
- Revenue at $89.84M up 7.3% y/y.
- Occupancy at 94.3% vs. 94.3% in 4Q13, 92.4% in 1Q14.
- Rental rates increased 2.6% on cash basis, 9.3% on GAAP basis.
- The company expects FY15 FFO (excl. MTM interest rateprotection agreement) to be in the range of $1.27-$1.37.
- FR -0.3%
- Conference call
- Prior: First Industrial Realty Trust FFO in-line, misses on revenue
Thu, Apr. 23, 5:39 PM
Wed, Apr. 22, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, ALGN, ALTR, AMZN, AWAY, BAS, BCR, BGS, BJRI, BLDR, CB, CBI, COF, CPHD, CVTI, CYN, DGII, DV, EFII, ELY, ETFC, ETH, FET, FICO, FII, FR, FSL, GHL, GIMO, GOOG, HA, HBHC, HBI, HUBG, HWAY, JNPR, KLAC, KN, LSTR, MKTO, MMSI, MSCC, MSFT, MTSN, MXIM, MXWL, N, NEM, NTGR, P, PEB, PFG, QDEL, QLIK, RGA, RHI, RMD, RSG, SBAC, SBUX, SFG, SHOR, SIVB, SPNC, SRCL, SWN, SYA, SYNA, TRN, UIS, VCRA, VRSN, WIRE, WRE
Tue, Apr. 21, 7:42 AM
- First Industrial Realty Trust (NYSE:FR) has the greatest chance of multiple expansion of all the industrial REITs in Stifel's coverage universe, says the team, upgrading to Buy from Hold. Also noted are recent portfolio sales and Stifel's belief that more will be completed at attractive cap rates.
- Previously: Industrial REITs on the move after Prologis purchase (April 20)
Mon, Apr. 20, 10:29 AM
- Commercial real estate may be getting perky and the industrial names are outliers to the upside in the REIT sector today after Prologis' $5.9B purchase of KTR Capital Partners, announced over the weekend.
- First Industrial Realty (FR +1.5%), DCT Industrial Trust (DCT +1.6%), Eastgroup Properties (EGP +1.2%), Chambers Street (CSG +1.4%).
- ETFs: IYR, VNQ, DRN, URE, SCHH, ICF, SRS, RWR, KBWY, DRV, REK, FRI, FTY, PSR, FREL, WREI
- Previously: Prologis inks $5.9B portfolio purchase deal (April 19)
Thu, Feb. 19, 11:08 PM
Other News & PR