First Industrial Realty Trust, Inc.NYSE
Tue, Nov. 8, 5:35 PM
- APPS, APU, ATHX, ATO, CALL, CHMI, COTV, CPST, CSRA, CUI, CYTX, DIOD, ECPG, ECYT, EGAN, ENS, ETE, ETP, EVH, EVOK, EVRI, FF, FLO, FR, GALE, GDOT, GLF, HLIT, ICUI, INFI, JUNO, MACK, MIME, MNKD, MNTX, MRIN, MYL, NNI, NTES, NVAX, OMER, PAHC, PLKI, PRI, QHC, QNST, RBA, RELY, RPD, RTK, SEDG, SGRY, SHAK, SLF, SLW, SPTN, SPWR, SREV, SUN, SXL, TASR, TCRD, TCS, TPIC, TTEC, TTEK, TTGT, TUBE, UGI, UHAL, VRTU, VVUS, WAGE, WUBA, XON, XONE, YUME, ZLTQ
Tue, Nov. 8, 4:42 PM
Thu, Oct. 27, 11:15 PM
Wed, Oct. 26, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, AFL, AIV, AJG, ALDR, ALEX, ALJ, AMCC, AMGN, AMZN, ARAY, ARII, ASGN, ATEN, ATR, ATRC, AUY, AZPN, BGS, BIDU, BMRN, BOFI, BOOM, BSAC, BVN, CA, CATM, CBI, CBL, CEMP, CENX, CHDN, CLD, CLMS, CNMD, COLM, COWN, CPT, CRUS, CUBE, CXP, CY, DECK, DGII, DLR, ECOL, EGO, EHTH, ELLI, EMN, ESS, EXPE, FET, FII, FIX, FLEX, FLS, FORM, FPO, FR, FTNT, FTV, GIMO, GOOG, HBI, HIG, HLS, HTH, IART, IM, INT, INVA, IPHS, ISBC, ITGR, KAMN, KIM, KONA, KRG, LEG, LNKD, LOGM, MAA, MAC, MCK, MLNX, MOBL, MOH, MSA, MSTR, NANO, NATI, NGD, NR, NSIT, NSR, OFC, OII, OIS, OMCL, OSIS, PDFS, PEB, PFG, PKD, POWI, PSMT, PXLW, RGC, RSG, SGEN, SHOR, SIMO, SKYW, SMCI, SNMX, SPNC, SPSC, SRCL, SSD, SSNC, STRZA, SYK, SYNA, TDOC, TEAM, TFSL, TGB, TLGT, TMST, VCRA, VDSI, VR, VRSN, WRE, WRI, WSFS, YRCW
Tue, Sep. 20, 3:06 PM
- The P-E giant has agreed to buy a portfolio of mostly West Coast logistics centers from LBA Realty for $1.5B, reports the WSJ.
- In the age of Amazon.com logistics is the hottest part of the commercial property sector, with prices for distribution centers and such still on the rise even as those for things like office buildings and malls show signs of cooling.
- "Distribution used to be just another part of the supply chain. Now logistics has moved up in its importance in corporate strategy," says Charles Sullivan of Global Logistics Properties.
- Interested parties (other than BX): Stag Industrial (NYSE:STAG), Prologis (NYSE:PLD), Liberty Property (NYSE:LPT), First Industrial (NYSE:FR), DCT Industrial (NYSE:DCT), Eastgroup (NYSE:EGP), Rexford Industrial (NYSE:REXR), Terreno Realty (NYSE:TRNO), Monmouth (NYSE:MNR), Gramercy Property (NYSE:GPT).
Tue, Aug. 2, 5:44 PM
Thu, Jul. 28, 4:57 PM
Wed, Jul. 27, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, AFL, AIV, AJG, ALDW, ALGN, ALJ, AMZN, ARII, ATEN, ATR, AUY, BCOV, BGS, BIDU, BOOM, BRKS, CAA, CATM, CBL, CBS, CENX, CHMT, CLD, CLMS, COLM, COWN, CPHD, CPT, CUBE, CWST, CY, DECK, DGI, DGII, DLR, DTLK, ECOL, EEP, EGO, EHTH, EIX, ELLI, EMN, EQC, ES, ESS, EXPE, EYES, FE, FET, FICO, FII, FIX, FLS, FPO, FR, FTNT, GIMO, GNMK, GOOG, HIG, HLS, IM, INVA, INVN, ISIL, ITGR, IXYS, KAMN, KBR, KLAC, KRG, LEG, LMNX, LPLA, LYV, MATW, MOBL, MSCC, MSTR, MTD, N, NGVC, NR, NSR, OMCL, OUTR, PCCC, PDFS, PFG, PXLW, QGEN, QSII, RGA, RMD, ROVI, RSG, RTEC, SB, SBAC, SKYW, SNMX, SPNC, SRCL, STMP, STRZA, SYNA, TCO, TFSL, THG, TLGT, TNDM, UCTT, ULH, VCRA, VDSI, VRSN, WDC, WLK, WRI, WYNN, YRCW
Tue, Jun. 7, 8:35 AM
- FR inkied 243K square feet at its First 33 Commerce Center in the Lehigh Valley, bringing the two-building 585K square-foot project to 100% occupancy.
- The company also singed a 50K square-foot lease at its First Arlington Commerce Center, bringing the 153K square-foot project to full stabilization.
Mon, May 16, 8:44 AM
- Rental rates for prime warehouse space in the U.S. jumped 9.9% last year, according to CBRE, outpacing by a mile global industrial leasing rate growth of 2.8%.
- Six U.S. markets were in the top nine worldwide, led by facilities near import gateways and population centers - Oakland, north Jersey, and California's Inland Empire, to name three.
- CBRE's David Egan says construction of new sites is lagging behind demand, and his firm expects rates in top markets to add another 6% this year. It's all about e-commerce," says Egan. “To get the goods to consumers fast, you have to get close to them."
- Interested parties: STAG, GPT, FR, DCT, EGP, SIR, REXR, TRNO, PLD, MNR
Wed, May 11, 4:47 PM
- First Industrial Realty Trust (NYSE:FR) declares $0.19/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 3.14%
- Payable July 18; for shareholders of record June 30; ex-div June 28.
Thu, Apr. 28, 1:21 AM
- First Industrial Realty Trust (NYSE:FR) declares $0.19/share quarterly dividend, 49% increase from prior dividend of $0.1275.
- Forward yield 3.29%
- Payable April 18; for shareholders of record March 31; ex-div March 29.
- Reported on Feb. 18
Wed, Apr. 27, 11:39 PM
- First Industrial Realty Trust (NYSE:FR): Q1 FFO of $0.35 in-line.
- Revenue of $93.47M (+3.9% Y/Y) misses by $1M.
Tue, Apr. 26, 5:35 PM
- ACGL, AEL, AF, ALGT, AMKR, AMP, ANIK, AR, ASGN, AVB, AVG, BCR, BGC, BKCC, BLKB, CACI, CAKE, CAVM, CBL, CDE, CGI, CLI, CMO, CMPR, CNMD, CNO, CRY, CSGP, CVTI, DGI, DLB, DMRC, DRE, DTLK, DWRE, DXCM, ECHO, EFX, ELY, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXTR, FB, FIX, FNF, FORM, FORR, FR, FSLR, GG, HOLX, HTCH, HY, IBKC, INFN, IPHS, KEX, KIM, KRA, KRC, KS, LLNW, LOCK, LOGI, LQ, MANT, MAR, MC, MEOH, MMLP, MN, MSTR, MTGE, NE, NEU, NGD, NTGR, NVDQ, OIS, ORLY, OTEX, PEB, PPC, PRXL, PYPL, QDEL, QEP, QGEN, RCII, RGLD, RNG, ROIC, SCI, SFLY, SGI, SIMO, SNDK, SPRT, SSS, STR, TAL, TER, TILE, TS, TTEK, TTMI, TXN, TYL, UHS, UNM, VAR, VRTX, WCN, WIRE, WLL, WRE, WSR, XL, XLNX
Thu, Mar. 31, 7:44 AM
Wed, Mar. 30, 4:09 PM
- The company is selling 5.6M shares in a secondary offering.
- FR -1.15% after hours