What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Wed, Jan. 20, 5:55 PM
- First Industrial Realty Trust (FR -2.9%) CEO Bruce Duncan will retire from that post by the end of the year, and the company has appointed him chairman of the board.
- The previous non-executive chairman, Ed Tyler, will continue to serve as a director. John Rau has been named lead independent director.
- Duncan has led the company's management since January 2009.
- The board will look at internal and external candidates to find a replacement CEO this year, and has engaged Korn Ferry as advisers in the process.
Sep. 3, 2015, 9:51 AM| Sep. 3, 2015, 9:51 AM
Jul. 7, 2015, 11:46 AM
- It's not just Greece, where that country's government officials arrived in Brussels today with no new proposal to save its EMU membership (one is now promised for tomorrow), but China's stock market bubble is in the midst of a spectacular collapse. This even as Beijing's efforts to prop up share prices make the Federal Reserve look like the Ayn Rand Institute.
- The 10-year U.S. Treasury yield is lower by nine basis points to 2.20%, the U.K. 10-year yield is down 16 bps to 1.86%, and the German 10-year yield is down 12 bps to 0.65%. Copper is leading across the board declines in commodity prices.
- European stocks closed down another 2.1%, and the S&P 500 is down 1%. The Utilities SPDR (NYSEARCA:XLU), however, is up 1.6%, and the iShares Real Estate ETF (NYSEARCA:IYR) is up 0.7%. A mortgage REIT ETF (NYSEARCA:REM) is up 0.7%.
- Realty Income (O +0.6%), Omega Healthcare (OHI +1.3%), HCP (HCP +1.7%), Equity Residential (EQR +1.4%), Simon Property (SPG +1.2%), Kimco (KIM +1.3%), Public Storage (PSA +1.5%), Boston Properties (BXP +1.6%), Strategic Hotels (BEE +1.2%), First Industrial Realty (FR +1.1%).
- ETFs: IYR, VNQ, DRN, URE, RQI, SCHH, ICF, SRS, RWR, RNP, JRS, KBWY, RFI, NRO, DRV, RIT, REK, RIF, FRI, FTY, PSR, DRA, FREL, WREI, IARAX
- ETFs: XLU, UTG, IDU, VPU, GUT, BUI, FUTY, RYU, UPW, FXU, PUI, SDP, PSCU, FUGAX
Apr. 20, 2015, 10:29 AM
- Commercial real estate may be getting perky and the industrial names are outliers to the upside in the REIT sector today after Prologis' $5.9B purchase of KTR Capital Partners, announced over the weekend.
- First Industrial Realty (FR +1.5%), DCT Industrial Trust (DCT +1.6%), Eastgroup Properties (EGP +1.2%), Chambers Street (CSG +1.4%).
- ETFs: IYR, VNQ, DRN, URE, SCHH, ICF, SRS, RWR, KBWY, DRV, REK, FRI, FTY, PSR, FREL, WREI
- Previously: Prologis inks $5.9B portfolio purchase deal (April 19)
Apr. 24, 2014, 3:25 PM
- In-service occupancy of 92.4% is down from 92.9% at the end of 2013, up from 89.6% a year ago. Same property cash basis NOI up 2.3%. Rental rates up 3.1% on a cash basis. Leasing costs of $1.97 per foot.
- The company lowers full-year 2014 FFO per share guidance by $0.02, with the range now $1.09-$1.19. Average quarter-end in-service occupancy rate is cut 0.5% on both ends, now at 92.0-93.0%.
- CEO Bruce Duncan: "Prospective tenants are active across our markets seeking facilities to grow their businesses or enhance supply chain efficiencies. We are positioned to grow cash flow as we increase occupancy in our existing portfolio and lease-up our new investments."
- Keycorp downgrades First Industrial (FR -2.1%) to Hold from Buy.
- Previously: First Industrial Realty Trust FFO misses by $0.03, beats on revenue
Other News & PR