Thu, Apr. 14, 1:36 PM
- Morgan Stanley identifies 30 stocks for investors to snap up and hold until 2019.
- The investment firm narrowed its list by focusing on strong brands/franchises with distinct competitive advantages, while also scoring strong on pricing power, cost efficiency, and growth.
- The MS list includes Accenture (NYSE:ACN), Alphabet, Amazon.com, Apple, Blackstone Group (NYSE:BX),Comcast (NASDAQ:CMCSA), Constellation Brands (NYSE:STZ), CVS Health (NYSE:CVS), Danaher (NYSE:DHR), Dollar General (NYSE:DG), Estee Lauder (NYSE:EL), Facebook, First Republic Bank (NYSE:FRC), HCA Holdings (NYSE:HCA), International Business Machines (NYSE:IBM), JPMorgan Chase, L Brands (NYSE:LB), Mettler-Toledo (NYSE:MTD), NextEra Energy (NYSE:NEE), Nike (NYSE:NKE), Panera Bread (NASDAQ:PNRA), Philip Morris International (NYSE:PM), Public Storage (NYSE:PSA), Ross Stores (NASDAQ:ROST), SBA Communications(NASDAQ:SBAC), ServiceMaster (NYSE:SERV), T-Mobile (NASDAQ:TMUS), Visa (NYSE:V), WhiteWave Foods (NYSE:WWAV), and Zayo Group Holdings (NYSE:ZAYO).
Thu, Apr. 14, 8:10 AM
Wed, Apr. 13, 5:30 PM
Thu, Jan. 14, 10:02 AM
Thu, Jan. 14, 8:16 AM
Wed, Jan. 13, 5:30 PM
Nov. 11, 2015, 9:58 AM
- A secondary offering earlier this week has First Republic Bank (NYSE:FRC) taking a small breather from its big run higher. Taking advantage of the minor dip, Raymond James upgrades to Outperform. The $75 price target is nearly 15% above last night's close.
- Shares +1.8% to $67.05.
- Previously: Capital raise for First Republic Bank (Nov. 9)
Nov. 9, 2015, 4:20 PM
- The offering size is 3M shares, with underwriter greenshoe of 450K. The secondary comes after abut a 20% run upwards over the last ten weeks to a new all-time high.
- FRC -1.25% after hours
Oct. 15, 2015, 8:46 AM
- First Republic Bank (NYSE:FRC): Q3 GAAP EPS of $0.82 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $468.63M (+6.3% Y/Y) misses by $18.11M.
Oct. 14, 2015, 5:30 PM
Jul. 16, 2015, 8:10 AM
- First Republic Bank (NYSE:FRC) declares $0.15/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 0.93%
- Payable Aug. 13; for shareholders of record July 30; ex-div July 28.
Jul. 16, 2015, 8:07 AM
- First Republic Bank (NYSE:FRC): Q2 EPS of $0.80 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $455.3M (+11.0% Y/Y) beats by $1.38M.
- Shares +0.02% PM.
Jul. 15, 2015, 5:30 PM
Apr. 16, 2015, 8:09 AM
- First Republic Bank (NYSE:FRC): Q1 EPS of $0.71 beats by $0.02.
- Non-GAAP EPS of $0.68.
- Revenue of $410.1M (+13.2% Y/Y) misses by $23.6M.
Apr. 15, 2015, 5:30 PM
Mar. 13, 2015, 9:25 AM
First Republic Bank, Inc. provides private banking, private business banking and private wealth management to individuals, families, businesses, nonprofits and foundations. It specializes in exceptional, relationship-based service offered through preferred banking or wealth management offices.... More
Industry: Money Center Banks
Country: United States
Other News & PR