First Republic BankNYSE
Thu, Oct. 13, 2:51 PM
- Q3 net interest income of $460.6M up 18.4% Y/Y primarily due to growth in average earning assets vs. consensus of $471.15M.
- Core net interest margin of 3.11% down from 3.16% in 2Q16 largely due to higher average cash balances and interest costs from the new subordinated notes issuance.
- Efficiency ratio 60.5% vs. 59.8% for 2Q16.
- Noninterest expense of $337.7M up 22.4% Y/Y primarily due to increased salaries and benefits from the continued investments in the expansion of the franchise and regulatory compliance activities, along with growth across all areas of the Bank.
- Conference call at 10 ET
- (NYSE:FRC) -4.6%
- Previously: First Republic Bank beats by $0.01, misses on revenue
Thu, Oct. 13, 2:45 PM
Thu, Oct. 13, 1:04 PM
Thu, Oct. 13, 8:01 AM
Wed, Oct. 12, 5:30 PM
Wed, Sep. 14, 11:53 AM
- While real estate was broken out of the S&P financials into its own sector this month, those were just equity REITs, with mortgage REITs still residing in financials.
- While much of the talk has been around how equity REITs might gain from the switch, the team at KBW believes mREITs could be a big beneficiary, and Annaly Capital (NYSE:NLY) - by far the largest of the group - could be added to the S&P 500.
- Other financials up for possible inclusion, according to KBW: First Republic Bank (NYSE:FRC), New York Community Bancorp (NYSE:NYCB), Ally Financial (NYSE:ALLY), MSCI (NYSE:MSCI), Arch Capital (NASDAQ:ACGL), Alleghany (NYSE:Y).
Thu, Jul. 14, 8:03 AM
Wed, Jul. 13, 5:30 PM
Fri, Jun. 24, 12:44 AM
- First Republic Bank (NYSE:FRC) stress test: Actual end of 2015 CET1 ratio of 10.8%, Q1 2018 CET1 ratio under severely adverse scenario of 9.3%, minimum 9.3%.
- Tier1 RBC 13.1% at the end of 2015, Q1 2018 11.7%, minimum 11.7%.
- Total RBC 13.8% at the end of 2015, Q1 2018 12.6%, minimum 12.6%.
- Tier1 Leverage ratio 9.2% at the end of 2015, Q1 2018 7.8%, minimum 7.8%.
Thu, Apr. 14, 1:36 PM
- Morgan Stanley identifies 30 stocks for investors to snap up and hold until 2019.
- The investment firm narrowed its list by focusing on strong brands/franchises with distinct competitive advantages, while also scoring strong on pricing power, cost efficiency, and growth.
- The MS list includes Accenture (NYSE:ACN), Alphabet, Amazon.com, Apple, Blackstone Group (NYSE:BX),Comcast (NASDAQ:CMCSA), Constellation Brands (NYSE:STZ), CVS Health (NYSE:CVS), Danaher (NYSE:DHR), Dollar General (NYSE:DG), Estee Lauder (NYSE:EL), Facebook, First Republic Bank (NYSE:FRC), HCA Holdings (NYSE:HCA), International Business Machines (NYSE:IBM), JPMorgan Chase, L Brands (NYSE:LB), Mettler-Toledo (NYSE:MTD), NextEra Energy (NYSE:NEE), Nike (NYSE:NKE), Panera Bread (NASDAQ:PNRA), Philip Morris International (NYSE:PM), Public Storage (NYSE:PSA), Ross Stores (NASDAQ:ROST), SBA Communications(NASDAQ:SBAC), ServiceMaster (NYSE:SERV), T-Mobile (NASDAQ:TMUS), Visa (NYSE:V), WhiteWave Foods (NYSE:WWAV), and Zayo Group Holdings (NYSE:ZAYO).
Thu, Apr. 14, 8:10 AM
- First Republic Bank (NYSE:FRC): Q1 EPS of $0.88 beats by $0.08.
- Revenue of $519.6M (+22.9% Y/Y) misses by $22.53M.
Wed, Apr. 13, 5:30 PM
Thu, Jan. 14, 10:02 AM
- First Republic Bank (NYSE:FRC) declares $0.15/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 0.96%
- Payable Feb. 11; for shareholders of record Jan. 28; ex-div Jan. 26.
Thu, Jan. 14, 8:16 AM
- First Republic Bank (NYSE:FRC): Q4 EPS of $0.82 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $531.8M (+27.6% Y/Y) beats by $13.37M.
- Shares +1.1% (as of 10:31 AM)
Wed, Jan. 13, 5:30 PM
Nov. 11, 2015, 9:58 AM
- A secondary offering earlier this week has First Republic Bank (NYSE:FRC) taking a small breather from its big run higher. Taking advantage of the minor dip, Raymond James upgrades to Outperform. The $75 price target is nearly 15% above last night's close.
- Shares +1.8% to $67.05.
- Previously: Capital raise for First Republic Bank (Nov. 9)