Wed, Sep. 14, 4:25 PM
Fri, Aug. 5, 6:30 AM
Fri, Aug. 5, 12:34 AM
Mon, Jul. 18, 4:43 PM
Tue, Jun. 14, 5:36 PM
Wed, May 11, 4:46 PM
Wed, May 11, 4:05 PM
Tue, May 3, 7:59 AM
- Husky Energy (OTCPK:HUSKF) agrees to sell royalty interests in heavy oil properties in western Canada to Freehold Royalties (OTCPK:FRHLF) for C$163M.
- The deal represents ~1,700 boe/day of expected production in 2016.
- Last week, Husky announced the sale of a partial interest in a package of Canadian energy midstream assets to two Hong Kong-based firms for C$1.7B.
Thu, Apr. 14, 5:09 PM
Fri, Mar. 4, 6:11 AM
- Freehold Royalties (OTCPK:FRHLF) declares C$0.04/share monthly dividend, -42.9% decrease from prior dividend of $0.07.
- Forward yield 4.13%
- Payable April 15; for shareholders of record March 31; ex-div March 29.
Thu, Mar. 3, 5:46 PM
- Freehold Royalties (OTCPK:FRHLF): Q4 FFO of C$0.26
- Revenue of C$38.83M (-11.0% Y/Y)
Thu, Feb. 11, 4:46 PM
- Freehold Royalties (OTCPK:FRHLF) declares C$0.07/share monthly dividend.
- Forward yield 8.87%
- Payable March 15; for shareholders of record Feb. 29; ex-div Feb. 25.
Sep. 16, 2015, 5:53 AM
- Freehold Royalties (OTCPK:FRHLF) declares C$0.07/share monthly dividend, -22.2% decrease from prior dividend of $0.09.
- Forward yield 7.99%
- Payable Oct. 15; for shareholders of record Sept. 30; ex-div Sept. 28.
Aug. 7, 2015, 10:04 AM
- Freehold Royalties (OTCPK:FRHLF) declares C$0.09/share monthly dividend.
- Forward yield 9.06%
- Payable Sept. 15; for shareholders of record Aug. 31; ex-div Aug. 27.
Apr. 23, 2015, 3:09 PM
- Cenovus Energy (CVE +4.2%) has hired TD Bank to explore the possible sale or IPO of its royalty lands in western Canada, Bloomberg reports.
- The royalty lands, located across Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba, could fetch as much as C$1.6B ($1.3B) in a sale, according to RBC analyst Shailender Randhawa, who says CVE has 3.1M net acres of royalty lands that produce 7,600 boe/day and generated C$150M in pre-tax operating cash flow for the company.
- Potential bidders are speculated to include other royalty companies such as PrairieSky (OTC:PREKF), Freehold Royalties (OTCPK:FRHLF) or Franco-Nevada (NYSE:FNV), as well as pension plans or P-E players.
Apr. 14, 2015, 3:38 PM
- Penn West Energy (PWE +9.9%) agrees to sell an 8.5% gross overriding royalty in its working interests in part of its Viking resource play in Saskatchewan plus some of its existing royalties and mineral title lands located in western Canada through a variety of plays to Freehold Royalties (OTCPK:FRHLF) for C$321M.
- PWE says the sale will reduce its senior debt and represents ~50% of its commitment to offer up to $650M in proceeds received from asset dispositions to prepay outstanding principal amounts on its senior notes.