What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Nov. 9, 2015, 12:45 PM
Aug. 4, 2015, 12:45 PM
May 6, 2015, 9:04 AM
- L.B. Foster (NASDAQ:FSTR) reports bookings declined 9.2% to $163.3M.
- Segment sales: Rail products and services: $77.68M (+5.7%); Construction: $34.29M (+25.2%); Tubular and energy services: $25.94M (+146.2%).
- Gross margin rate improved 60 bps to 22.2%.
- EBITDA increased 46.27% to $12M.
- FY2015 Guidance: Net sales: $770M to $780M; Pretax income: $51.5M to $53M; EBITDA: $84.5M to $86M; Diluted EPS: $3.20 to $3.30.
- Q1 results
Mar. 4, 2015, 12:45 PM
Other News & PR