Mon, Nov. 16, 8:57 AM
- Jill Bodkin, a board member since 2008 and Chairman of the Board since 2014, has resigned as Chairman but remains a Director. Warren Baker will take her place. Separately, Doug King, a board member since 2012 and Chair of Audit Committee, has announced his resignation from the board.
- Westport (NASDAQ:WPRT) also intends to make room for three new proposed board members as part of its upcoming merger with Fuel Systems Solutions (NASDAQ:FSYS).
- Previously: Fuel Systems to be acquired by Westport in all-stock deal; shares halted (Sep. 01 2015)
Mon, Nov. 9, 6:49 AM
Sun, Nov. 8, 5:30 PM
Tue, Sep. 1, 10:02 AM
- Fuel Systems Solutions (NASDAQ:FSYS) agrees to be acquired by Westport Innovations (NASDAQ:WPRT) in an all-stock deal valued at ~$7.54/share; trading halted.
- The companies say the deal will create "a premier alternative fuel vehicle and engine company," resulting in a combined equity value of $351M based on Aug. 31 closing prices and combined annual revenues of $380M-$405M projected for 2015.
- The companies cite significant potential for improved profitability even in current volatile market conditions, including untapped savings and merger synergies in excess of $30M/year starting in 2016 and fully realized by 2018.
- Shares are scheduled to resume trading at 10:20.
Thu, Aug. 6, 6:34 AM
Wed, Aug. 5, 5:30 PM
- AAON, ACTA, AGIO, AGN, AGO, AINV, AMCX, APA, AXAS, AYR, BBEP, BBW, BCE, BDBD, BDX, BECN, CC, CCC, CCOI, CECE, CNK, CNQ, CNSL, CRIS, CRZO, CTB, DDD, DUK, DX, EAT, EBS, EMES, ENOC, ENR, EXK, EXTR, FSV, FSYS, GCAP, GLOG, GLP, GNRC, GOGO, GTXI, GWPH, HCLP, HGG, HII, HILL, HL, HSNI, INFI, INSY, IRC, KOP, KORS, LAMR, LEAF, LPI, LQDT, MBLY, MEG, MFC, MITL, MMP, MMS, MPEL, MYL, NGS, NRF, NRP, NRZ, NVO, NXST, NXTM, NYT, OA, OGE, ONE, OTIV, OWW, PBH, PGNX, PLUG, PRIM, RDEN, RGEN, RICE, RSTI, RVLT, RWLK, SATS, SBH, SEAS, SFY, SGM, SNH, SPH, SRPT, SSTK, STN, SUNE, TA, TAP, TDC, TECH, TESO, THS, TK, TLP, TNK, VER, VIAB, WIN, WPP, YORW, ZEUS
Wed, Jul. 8, 12:45 PM
Thu, May 7, 6:39 AM
Wed, May 6, 5:30 PM
- AAON, ACHN, ACRE, AEE, AGIO, AKRX, ALE, ALU, AMRC, APA, APO, ARCP, ARIA, AXAS, BABA, BDBD, BDX, CBB, CCC, CCOI, CDW, CECE, CHD, CNK, CNQ, CNSL, CONE, COT, COTY, CRIS, CSIQ, DFT, DNOW, DWRE, ENZY, FIG, FSYS, GLP, GOGO, GOLD, GSM, HII, HILL, HL, HPT, INSY, INXN, IRC, IT, KATE, LEAF, LIOX, LPI, LQDT, LXP, MFC, MGA, MITL, MMS, MPEL, MPW, MT, MWW, MZOR, NCLH, NICE, NJR, NRP, NXST, OGE, ONE, OWW, PCLN, PDCE, PGEM, PMC, PPL, PRFT, RDEN, REGN, RESI, REV, RFP, RGEN, RICE, RRD, RSTI, RWLK, SATS, SEAS, SFY, SNAK, SNI, SPH, SRPT, SSTK, STE, SUNE, TA, TAP, TDC, THS, TIME, TLM, TLP, TU, USAC, VC, VTG, WAC, WIN, WPG, WPP, WRES
Mon, Apr. 27, 7:34 AM
Mon, Apr. 27, 7:32 AM
Wed, Mar. 11, 6:51 AM
- Fuel Systems Solutions (NASDAQ:FSYS) reports revenue increased 1.7% in Q4 if a negative F/X impact of $8.8M is backed out.
- Automotive operations revenue -5.0% to $61.2M with aftermarket and compressor sales up.
- Industrial operations revenue -14.2% to $24.2M.
- The company's gross margin rate improved 380 bps Y/Y to 22.8% during the quarter as workforce reduction factored in.
- Adjusted EBITDA flat vs. -$300K a year ago.
- Previously: Fuel Systems EPS in-line, beats on revenue (Mar. 11 2015)
Wed, Mar. 11, 6:33 AM
Tue, Mar. 10, 5:30 PM
Nov. 6, 2014, 6:38 AM
Nov. 5, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AAON, AAP, AAWW, AEE, AES, AINV, AKRX, AMCX, AMRC, AMSC, AOL, APA, AZN, BBG, BCE, BCRX, BDBD, BKCC, BR, CDW, CECE, CECO, CNK, CNQ, COTY, CPN, CRZO, CVC, CYNI, DNOW, DTV, ERJ, FSYS, FUN, FUR, GEO, GLP, GNRC, GOLD, HAIN, HII, HNR, HSC, HSIC, HSP, HZNP, IT, KATE, KERX, KLIC, LIN, LMIA, LPI, MITL, MPEL, MWIV, NAVB, NRF, NTWK, NXTM, ONE, OWW, PBH, PDCE, PERI, PHMD, PKD, PMC, PNK, POZN, PRFT, PRGO, PRIM, PTCT, RDNT, RGEN, SATS, SCMP, SFUN, SFY, SGM, SLH, SNI, SNMX, SRPT, TAP, TCPC, TDC, TEDU, THS, TK, TNDM, TPH, TU, VC, VIVO, WAC, WD, WEN, WIN, ZEUS
Fuel Systems Solutions Inc manufactures & designs alternative fuel components & systems for use in transportation, industrial & power generation industries which control the pressure & flow of gaseous alternative fuels used in internal combustion engines.
Other News & PR