What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Fri, Jan. 8, 12:49 PM
Dec. 11, 2015, 6:40 AM
Nov. 16, 2015, 8:57 AM
- Jill Bodkin, a board member since 2008 and Chairman of the Board since 2014, has resigned as Chairman but remains a Director. Warren Baker will take her place. Separately, Doug King, a board member since 2012 and Chair of Audit Committee, has announced his resignation from the board.
- Westport (NASDAQ:WPRT) also intends to make room for three new proposed board members as part of its upcoming merger with Fuel Systems Solutions (NASDAQ:FSYS).
- Previously: Fuel Systems to be acquired by Westport in all-stock deal; shares halted (Sep. 01 2015)
Nov. 9, 2015, 6:49 AM
- Fuel Systems (NASDAQ:FSYS): Q3 Revenue of $65.5M (-23.0% Y/Y) misses by $0.9M.
- Expects Gross profit margin of 23%.
Nov. 8, 2015, 5:30 PM
Sep. 1, 2015, 10:02 AM
- Fuel Systems Solutions (NASDAQ:FSYS) agrees to be acquired by Westport Innovations (NASDAQ:WPRT) in an all-stock deal valued at ~$7.54/share; trading halted.
- The companies say the deal will create "a premier alternative fuel vehicle and engine company," resulting in a combined equity value of $351M based on Aug. 31 closing prices and combined annual revenues of $380M-$405M projected for 2015.
- The companies cite significant potential for improved profitability even in current volatile market conditions, including untapped savings and merger synergies in excess of $30M/year starting in 2016 and fully realized by 2018.
- Shares are scheduled to resume trading at 10:20.
Aug. 6, 2015, 6:34 AM
- Fuel Systems (NASDAQ:FSYS): Q2 EPS of -$0.32 misses by $0.22.
- Revenue of $67.19M (-23.1% Y/Y) misses by $7.63M.
Aug. 5, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AAON, ACTA, AGIO, AGN, AGO, AINV, AMCX, APA, AXAS, AYR, BBEP, BBW, BCE, BDBD, BDX, BECN, CC, CCC, CCOI, CECE, CNK, CNQ, CNSL, CRIS, CRZO, CTB, DDD, DUK, DX, EAT, EBS, EMES, ENOC, ENR, EXK, EXTR, FSV, FSYS, GCAP, GLOG, GLP, GNRC, GOGO, GTXI, GWPH, HCLP, HGG, HII, HILL, HL, HSNI, INFI, INSY, IRC, KOP, KORS, LAMR, LEAF, LPI, LQDT, MBLY, MEG, MFC, MITL, MMP, MMS, MPEL, MYL, NGS, NRF, NRP, NRZ, NVO, NXST, NXTM, NYT, OA, OGE, ONE, OTIV, OWW, PBH, PGNX, PLUG, PRIM, RDEN, RGEN, RICE, RSTI, RVLT, RWLK, SATS, SBH, SEAS, SFY, SGM, SNH, SPH, SRPT, SSTK, STN, SUNE, TA, TAP, TDC, TECH, TESO, THS, TK, TLP, TNK, VER, VIAB, WIN, WPP, YORW, ZEUS
Jul. 8, 2015, 12:45 PM
May 7, 2015, 6:39 AM
- Fuel Systems (NASDAQ:FSYS): Q1 EPS of -$0.21 misses by $0.09.
- Revenue of $63.29M (-22.2% Y/Y) misses by $9.91M.
May 6, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AAON, ACHN, ACRE, AEE, AGIO, AKRX, ALE, ALU, AMRC, APA, APO, ARCP, ARIA, AXAS, BABA, BDBD, BDX, CBB, CCC, CCOI, CDW, CECE, CHD, CNK, CNQ, CNSL, CONE, COT, COTY, CRIS, CSIQ, DFT, DNOW, DWRE, ENZY, FIG, FSYS, GLP, GOGO, GOLD, GSM, HII, HILL, HL, HPT, INSY, INXN, IRC, IT, KATE, LEAF, LIOX, LPI, LQDT, LXP, MFC, MGA, MITL, MMS, MPEL, MPW, MT, MWW, MZOR, NCLH, NICE, NJR, NRP, NXST, OGE, ONE, OWW, PCLN, PDCE, PGEM, PMC, PPL, PRFT, RDEN, REGN, RESI, REV, RFP, RGEN, RICE, RRD, RSTI, RWLK, SATS, SEAS, SFY, SNAK, SNI, SPH, SRPT, SSTK, STE, SUNE, TA, TAP, TDC, THS, TIME, TLM, TLP, TU, USAC, VC, VTG, WAC, WIN, WPG, WPP, WRES
Apr. 27, 2015, 7:34 AM
- Fuel Systems (NASDAQ:FSYS) announces CEO Mariano Costamagna plans to retire at the end of the calendar year.
- The company has set up a search committee to find a replacement.
- Costamagna will stay on the board of directors.
Apr. 27, 2015, 7:32 AM
Mar. 11, 2015, 6:51 AM
- Fuel Systems Solutions (NASDAQ:FSYS) reports revenue increased 1.7% in Q4 if a negative F/X impact of $8.8M is backed out.
- Automotive operations revenue -5.0% to $61.2M with aftermarket and compressor sales up.
- Industrial operations revenue -14.2% to $24.2M.
- The company's gross margin rate improved 380 bps Y/Y to 22.8% during the quarter as workforce reduction factored in.
- Adjusted EBITDA flat vs. -$300K a year ago.
- Previously: Fuel Systems EPS in-line, beats on revenue (Mar. 11 2015)
Mar. 11, 2015, 6:33 AM
- Fuel Systems (NASDAQ:FSYS): Q4 EPS of -$0.20 in-line.
- Revenue of $85.36M (-7.8% Y/Y) beats by $10.44M.
Mar. 10, 2015, 5:30 PM
Fuel Systems Solutions Inc manufactures & designs alternative fuel components & systems for use in transportation, industrial & power generation industries which control the pressure & flow of gaseous alternative fuels used in internal combustion engines.
Other News & PR