What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Nov. 6, 2014, 6:38 AM
- Fuel Systems (NASDAQ:FSYS): Q3 EPS of -$0.16 misses by $0.06.
- Revenue of $85.1M (-12.8% Y/Y) misses by $1.38M.
Nov. 5, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AAON, AAP, AAWW, AEE, AES, AINV, AKRX, AMCX, AMRC, AMSC, AOL, APA, AZN, BBG, BCE, BCRX, BDBD, BKCC, BR, CDW, CECE, CECO, CNK, CNQ, COTY, CPN, CRZO, CVC, CYNI, DNOW, DTV, ERJ, FSYS, FUN, FUR, GEO, GLP, GNRC, GOLD, HAIN, HII, HNR, HSC, HSIC, HSP, HZNP, IT, KATE, KERX, KLIC, LIN, LMIA, LPI, MITL, MPEL, MWIV, NAVB, NRF, NTWK, NXTM, ONE, OWW, PBH, PDCE, PERI, PHMD, PKD, PMC, PNK, POZN, PRFT, PRGO, PRIM, PTCT, RDNT, RGEN, SATS, SCMP, SFUN, SFY, SGM, SLH, SNI, SNMX, SRPT, TAP, TCPC, TDC, TEDU, THS, TK, TNDM, TPH, TU, VC, VIVO, WAC, WD, WEN, WIN, ZEUS
Aug. 18, 2014, 3:57 PM
- Fuel Systems Solutions (FSYS -2.8%) is sharply lower after badly missing Q2 earnings estimates and cutting its revenue forecast for the year.
- FSYS, whose products allow vehicles to run on propane and natural gas, said it has lost customers in Europe, which contributes ~40% of its revenue; "where they've been historically strong has gotten weaker," Lake Street Capital analyst Robert Brown tells Reuters.
- While many of its peers are riding a recovery in the U.S. auto industry, FSYS and its European business is still playing catch-up after a euro-zone crisis that weakened automotive demand.
Aug. 18, 2014, 12:46 PM
Aug. 18, 2014, 6:34 AM
- Fuel Systems (NASDAQ:FSYS): Q2 EPS of -$0.05 misses by $0.07.
- Revenue of $87.4M (-21.5% Y/Y) misses by $2.13M.
Aug. 17, 2014, 5:30 PM
May 8, 2014, 6:33 AM
- Fuel Systems Solutions (FSYS): Q1 EPS of -$0.10 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $81.29M (-17.6% Y/Y) misses by $0.87M.
May 7, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AEE, AES, AGO, AMCX, AMED, AMRC, APA, APO, BBEP, BCRX, BDBD, BITA, BPI, CAJ, CBB, CCC, CCOI, CDW, CECE, CECO, CRIS, CRNT, CSTE, CVC, DF, DISH, DNDN, FLY, FSYS, FUN, FXCM, GBDC, GLP, GOLD, GTN, GTXI, HCN, HII, HIMX, HSC, ICE, IRC, JASO, KEM, KERX, LIOX, LNCE, LPI, LPX, LQDT, LXP, LXRX, MGA, MMS, MNK, MPEL, NICE, NPSP, NXST, NXTM, ONE, PCLN, PCP, PKD, POZN, PRFT, REGN, RGEN, RSTI, SKYW, SNI, SPH, SRPT, STE, SUNE, TDC, THS, VC, VITC, VNDA, VRX, WAC, WD, WEN, WIN, WMC, WWAV.
Mar. 17, 2014, 9:23 AM
- Fuel System Solutions (FSYS) is downgraded by Lake Street Capital to a Hold rating from Buy.
- The ratings action continues a general cooling off on the stock from the analyst community.
- The maker of alternative fuel components lost a major customer recently and has struggled in Europe.
Mar. 14, 2014, 1:03 PM
Mar. 14, 2014, 6:35 AM
- Fuel Systems Solutions, Inc. (FSYS): Q4 EPS of -$0.16
- Revenue of $92.6M (-5.5% Y/Y) misses by $3.8M.
Mar. 14, 2014, 12:05 AM
Mar. 13, 2014, 5:30 PM
Nov. 7, 2013, 2:24 PM| Nov. 7, 2013, 2:24 PM
Nov. 7, 2013, 6:31 AM
- Fuel Systems Solutions (FSYS): Q3 EPS of $0.05 in-line.
- Revenue of $97.6M (+8.9% Y/Y) beats by $0.03M. (PR)
Nov. 7, 2013, 12:05 AM
- AAWW, AEE, AES, AMCX, AMRC, AMSC, ANSS, APA, APO, ARQL, ATK, BCE, BDBD, BKCC, BR, BZH, CBB, CCO, CMLP, CNK, CNQ, CNSL, COTY, CPN, CQB,DYN, EOG, FCN, FLO, FLY, FNP, FSYS, FUN, FUR, FWLT, FWM, GLP, GOLD, GTN, HII, HNT, IGT, IRC, IT, JRCC, KIOR, KLIC, LNT, LRN, MFC,MLM, MT, MWIV, MWW, NVAX, NWN, NXTM, RDN, RGEN, RGLD, ROK, SFUN, SMG, SNI, SSYS, STWD, THI, TICC, TK, TTI, TW, USAC, VC, VNDA, VTG,WEN, WIN, WLK, WMC, WWAV
Fuel Systems Solutions Inc manufactures & designs alternative fuel components & systems for use in transportation, industrial & power generation industries which control the pressure & flow of gaseous alternative fuels used in internal combustion engines.
Other News & PR