Fuel Systems Solutions: A Turnaround Play?
Fuel Systems Solutions: Extreme Punishment Unjustified
Mark Krieger • 45 Comments
Mark Krieger • 45 Comments
Fuel Systems - Cheap Stock Turning Around
Sneha Shah • 11 Comments
Sneha Shah • 11 Comments
Nov. 9, 2015, 6:49 AM
- Fuel Systems (NASDAQ:FSYS): Q3 Revenue of $65.5M (-23.0% Y/Y) misses by $0.9M.
- Expects Gross profit margin of 23%.
Nov. 8, 2015, 5:30 PM
Sep. 1, 2015, 10:02 AM
- Fuel Systems Solutions (NASDAQ:FSYS) agrees to be acquired by Westport Innovations (NASDAQ:WPRT) in an all-stock deal valued at ~$7.54/share; trading halted.
- The companies say the deal will create "a premier alternative fuel vehicle and engine company," resulting in a combined equity value of $351M based on Aug. 31 closing prices and combined annual revenues of $380M-$405M projected for 2015.
- The companies cite significant potential for improved profitability even in current volatile market conditions, including untapped savings and merger synergies in excess of $30M/year starting in 2016 and fully realized by 2018.
- Shares are scheduled to resume trading at 10:20.
Aug. 6, 2015, 6:34 AM
- Fuel Systems (NASDAQ:FSYS): Q2 EPS of -$0.32 misses by $0.22.
- Revenue of $67.19M (-23.1% Y/Y) misses by $7.63M.
Aug. 5, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AAON, ACTA, AGIO, AGN, AGO, AINV, AMCX, APA, AXAS, AYR, BBEP, BBW, BCE, BDBD, BDX, BECN, CC, CCC, CCOI, CECE, CNK, CNQ, CNSL, CRIS, CRZO, CTB, DDD, DUK, DX, EAT, EBS, EMES, ENOC, ENR, EXK, EXTR, FSV, FSYS, GCAP, GLOG, GLP, GNRC, GOGO, GTXI, GWPH, HCLP, HGG, HII, HILL, HL, HSNI, INFI, INSY, IRC, KOP, KORS, LAMR, LEAF, LPI, LQDT, MBLY, MEG, MFC, MITL, MMP, MMS, MPEL, MYL, NGS, NRF, NRP, NRZ, NVO, NXST, NXTM, NYT, OA, OGE, ONE, OTIV, OWW, PBH, PGNX, PLUG, PRIM, RDEN, RGEN, RICE, RSTI, RVLT, RWLK, SATS, SBH, SEAS, SFY, SGM, SNH, SPH, SRPT, SSTK, STN, SUNE, TA, TAP, TDC, TECH, TESO, THS, TK, TLP, TNK, VER, VIAB, WIN, WPP, YORW, ZEUS
Jul. 8, 2015, 12:45 PM
May 7, 2015, 6:39 AM
- Fuel Systems (NASDAQ:FSYS): Q1 EPS of -$0.21 misses by $0.09.
- Revenue of $63.29M (-22.2% Y/Y) misses by $9.91M.
May 6, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AAON, ACHN, ACRE, AEE, AGIO, AKRX, ALE, ALU, AMRC, APA, APO, ARCP, ARIA, AXAS, BABA, BDBD, BDX, CBB, CCC, CCOI, CDW, CECE, CHD, CNK, CNQ, CNSL, CONE, COT, COTY, CRIS, CSIQ, DFT, DNOW, DWRE, ENZY, FIG, FSYS, GLP, GOGO, GOLD, GSM, HII, HILL, HL, HPT, INSY, INXN, IRC, IT, KATE, LEAF, LIOX, LPI, LQDT, LXP, MFC, MGA, MITL, MMS, MPEL, MPW, MT, MWW, MZOR, NCLH, NICE, NJR, NRP, NXST, OGE, ONE, OWW, PCLN, PDCE, PGEM, PMC, PPL, PRFT, RDEN, REGN, RESI, REV, RFP, RGEN, RICE, RRD, RSTI, RWLK, SATS, SEAS, SFY, SNAK, SNI, SPH, SRPT, SSTK, STE, SUNE, TA, TAP, TDC, THS, TIME, TLM, TLP, TU, USAC, VC, VTG, WAC, WIN, WPG, WPP, WRES
Apr. 27, 2015, 7:34 AM
- Fuel Systems (NASDAQ:FSYS) announces CEO Mariano Costamagna plans to retire at the end of the calendar year.
- The company has set up a search committee to find a replacement.
- Costamagna will stay on the board of directors.
Apr. 27, 2015, 7:32 AM
Mar. 11, 2015, 6:51 AM
- Fuel Systems Solutions (NASDAQ:FSYS) reports revenue increased 1.7% in Q4 if a negative F/X impact of $8.8M is backed out.
- Automotive operations revenue -5.0% to $61.2M with aftermarket and compressor sales up.
- Industrial operations revenue -14.2% to $24.2M.
- The company's gross margin rate improved 380 bps Y/Y to 22.8% during the quarter as workforce reduction factored in.
- Adjusted EBITDA flat vs. -$300K a year ago.
- Previously: Fuel Systems EPS in-line, beats on revenue (Mar. 11 2015)
Mar. 11, 2015, 6:33 AM
- Fuel Systems (NASDAQ:FSYS): Q4 EPS of -$0.20 in-line.
- Revenue of $85.36M (-7.8% Y/Y) beats by $10.44M.
Mar. 10, 2015, 5:30 PM
Nov. 6, 2014, 6:38 AM
- Fuel Systems (NASDAQ:FSYS): Q3 EPS of -$0.16 misses by $0.06.
- Revenue of $85.1M (-12.8% Y/Y) misses by $1.38M.
Nov. 5, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AAON, AAP, AAWW, AEE, AES, AINV, AKRX, AMCX, AMRC, AMSC, AOL, APA, AZN, BBG, BCE, BCRX, BDBD, BKCC, BR, CDW, CECE, CECO, CNK, CNQ, COTY, CPN, CRZO, CVC, CYNI, DNOW, DTV, ERJ, FSYS, FUN, FUR, GEO, GLP, GNRC, GOLD, HAIN, HII, HNR, HSC, HSIC, HSP, HZNP, IT, KATE, KERX, KLIC, LIN, LMIA, LPI, MITL, MPEL, MWIV, NAVB, NRF, NTWK, NXTM, ONE, OWW, PBH, PDCE, PERI, PHMD, PKD, PMC, PNK, POZN, PRFT, PRGO, PRIM, PTCT, RDNT, RGEN, SATS, SCMP, SFUN, SFY, SGM, SLH, SNI, SNMX, SRPT, TAP, TCPC, TDC, TEDU, THS, TK, TNDM, TPH, TU, VC, VIVO, WAC, WD, WEN, WIN, ZEUS
Aug. 18, 2014, 3:57 PM
- Fuel Systems Solutions (FSYS -2.8%) is sharply lower after badly missing Q2 earnings estimates and cutting its revenue forecast for the year.
- FSYS, whose products allow vehicles to run on propane and natural gas, said it has lost customers in Europe, which contributes ~40% of its revenue; "where they've been historically strong has gotten weaker," Lake Street Capital analyst Robert Brown tells Reuters.
- While many of its peers are riding a recovery in the U.S. auto industry, FSYS and its European business is still playing catch-up after a euro-zone crisis that weakened automotive demand.
Fuel Systems Solutions, Inc. designs, manufactures and supplies cost effective alternative fuel components and systems for transportation and industrial applications. Its systems control the pressure and flow of gaseous alternative fuels, such as propane and natural gas used in internal... More
Sector: Consumer Goods
Industry: Auto Parts
Country: United States
Other News & PR