Wed, Sep. 21, 9:23 AM
- First Trust Morningstar Dividend Leaders Index Fund (NYSEARCA:FDL) - $0.201.
- First Trust US IPO Index Fund (NYSEARCA:FPX) - $0.073.
- First Trust Capital Strength ETF (NASDAQ:FTCS) - $0.103.
- First Trust Total US Market AlphaDEX ETF (NASDAQ:TUSA) - $0.067.
- First Trust Value Line Dividend Index Fund (NYSEARCA:FVD) - $0.126.
- First Trust S&P REIT Index Fund (NYSEARCA:FRI) - $0.093.
- First Trust ISE Water Index Fund (NYSEARCA:FIW) - $0.050.
- First Trust ISE-Revere Natural Gas Index Fund (NYSEARCA:FCG) - $0.021.
- Payable Sept. 30; for shareholders of record Sept. 23; ex-div Sept. 21.
- Press Release
Mar. 11, 2014, 12:54 PM
- The First Trust RBA Quality Income ETF (QINC) and RBA American Industrial Renaissance ETF (AIRR) will track their respective Richard Bernstein Advisors indexes; QINC will focus on total return through global firms with strong dividends and capital appreciation potential, while AIRR will invest in both small and mid-cap domestic firms in the industrial and community banking sectors.
- High dividend ETFs and capital strength ETFs: VYM, HDV, KBWD, PEY, DIV, RDIV, FTCS
- Regional banking ETFs: KRE, KBE, IAT, RKH, QABA, KRU, KBWR, KRS
- The Global X Guru Small Cap Index ETF (GURX) and Guru International Index ETF (GURI) are hoping to capitalize on the success of GURU by offering exposure to small-cap and international (respectively) stocks that large hedge fund managers hold.
- Broad hedge fund replication ETFs: QAI, MCRO, HDG, QEH
Jun. 21, 2013, 2:48 PMThe recent drawdown in the S&P 500 (SPY) is a minor one compared to historical norms, says Goldman in a research note today. While reiterating its view of a 1,750 closing level this year for the index, the team expects there could be another 3-5% down in this current move. | Jun. 21, 2013, 2:48 PM | 4 Comments
Jun. 20, 2013, 11:44 AM
Technicians are eying the S&P's (SPY -1.5%) breach today of its 50-day moving average. The 50-day line has held a number of times this year, putting chart-watchers in awe, writes Tomi Kilgore, but the unwritten rule says the more times a level is tested the more likely it is to break. Other ETFs of interest: IVE, SSO, IVV, SH, SDS, SPXU.| Jun. 20, 2013, 11:44 AM | 3 Comments
Jun. 19, 2013, 2:13 PM
Bond prices (TLT -0.7%) slip following the more upbeat assessment of the economy from the FOMC. Higher growth and lower unemployment projections spell maybe a quicker schedule for tapering and eventual tightening, but materially lower inflation expectations say the opposite. Stocks give up a bit of ground as well, the S&P 500 (SPY -0.3%). The dollar (UUP +0.3%) pops higher across the board.| Jun. 19, 2013, 2:13 PM | 4 Comments
Jun. 5, 2013, 7:07 AMFirst Trust has decided to transform FDV into the First Trust Capital Strength ETF (FTCS) as FDV failed to attract significant investor interest. FTCS will offer exposure to U.S. large-caps with a low volatility growth tilt. | Jun. 5, 2013, 7:07 AM
- In Your Portfolio: Core Building Blocks: A Guide to ETFs That Divide the U.S. Stock Market by Market Cap, A Guide to Strategy ETFs
- Asset Class Performance: ETF Strategies