Fuel Tech, Inc.NASDAQ
Tue, Nov. 8, 4:40 PM
Tue, Sep. 20, 9:12 AM
Wed, Aug. 10, 9:06 AM
- Fuel Tech (NASDAQ:FTEK) has entered into separate marketing and supply agreements with Redox Solutions and PowerPlus Cleaning Systems.
- The deals allow the company to serve as an exclusive reseller of emissions control solutions that address high-demand areas of mercury control along with boiler cleaning and efficiency.
Tue, Aug. 9, 5:26 PM
Mon, Aug. 8, 5:35 PM
- AMBC, APEI, APPS, ARWR, ATHX, AXAS, BW, CALL, CDXS, CHMI, CIVI, CLNE, CRME, CVCO, CYBR, DHT, DIOD, DIS, DPLO, EPIQ, EVRI, FENG, FF, FLTX, FOGO, FOSL, FTEK, GALE, HALO, HCKT, HLIT, HWAY, INFI, INWK, IPAR, JAZZ, KEYW, LITE, LSCC, MCHX, MDVN, MYGN, MYL, NH, NVAX, OMED, OMER, PCTY, PEN, PSIX, PTLA, QNST, RELY, RTK, SCTY, SEDG, SGRY, SPPI, SPWR, TAHO, TCS, TTGT, VRNS, VSAT, WAGE, XON, XONE, YELP, YRD, YUME, ZGNX, ZIOP
Fri, Jul. 1, 12:42 PM
Wed, May 11, 8:23 AM
- Fuel Tech (NASDAQ:FTEK) has announced the receipt of multiple air pollution control contracts from customers in China.
- The awards have an aggregate value of approximately $2.2M.
Tue, May 10, 5:19 PM
- Fuel Tech (NASDAQ:FTEK): Q1 EPS of -$0.11 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $17.8M (+17.9% Y/Y) beats by $2.8M.
Mon, May 9, 5:35 PM
- AG, ALB, ALRM, AMBC, AMRS, ATSG, BUFF, CALL, CGIX, CHMI, CJES, CSLT, CYTX, DGLY, DIS, DXPE, EA, ECPG, ENSG, ESIO, EVRI, EXAM, FF, FIVN, FNGN, FOGO, FOR, FOSL, FTEK, FUEL, GALE, HCKT, HLIT, HLTH, ICUI, IPAR, JAZZ, JIVE, KEYW, KGC, LDRH, MTSC, NEWR, NUAN, PLNT, PSEC, PVCT, QNST, QTM, RBCN, RELY, REXX, RMTI, RTK, SCSC, TDOC, VTAE, XON, XONE, ZAGG, ZFGN, ZGNX, ZLTQ
Wed, Apr. 13, 9:25 AM
Wed, Mar. 23, 5:23 PM
- Fuel Tech (NASDAQ:FTEK): Q4 EPS of -$0.07 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $18.2M (-2.6% Y/Y) misses by $3.8M.
Tue, Mar. 22, 5:35 PM
Nov. 6, 2015, 8:58 AM
- Fuel Tech (NASDAQ:FTEK) announces the receipt of multiple air pollution control contracts from customers in the U.S., Europe and China.
- "Including these latest contracts, we have now announced nearly $30M in APC project awards in 2015," CEO Vincent Arnone said.
- The new awards have an aggregate value of approximately $2M.
Nov. 5, 2015, 7:06 PM
- Fuel Tech (NASDAQ:FTEK): Q3 EPS of -$0.01 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $21.7M (+0.9% Y/Y) beats by $1.7M.
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, ACHN, AEGR, AGO, AHS, AIRM, AL, ALEX, ALIM, AMBR, AMRS, AMTG, ANET, ARCW, ATHX, ATSG, BBG, BBRG, BCEI, BEBE, BLDR, BPI, BRKS, BRS, CALD, CBI, CERS, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CORT, CPST, CSOD, CTCT, CUBE, CYBR, CYTX, DATA, DIOD, DIS, DMD, DWA, EAC, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ED, EFC, EGN, EGOV, ELON, EOG, ERII, EVC, EXAR, FICO, FNGN, FTEK, FXCM, GDOT, GERN, GLUU, GSAT, GSM, GST, GXP, HAIN, HBM, HE, HK, HNSN, HTGC, ICUI, INAP, INFI, INWK, IRG, JJSF, KHC, KTOS, LBTYA, LNT, MAIN, MASI, MDRX, MDVN, MED, MHK, MITK, MNST, MRC, MSCC, MTD, NEWR, NFG, NKTR, NVDA, OLED, ONTY, OREX, OUT, PCTY, PETX, PKI, PLT, PODD, PRAA, PRO, PXLW, QRVO, RATE, RBA, RLYP, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, RRTS, SEMG, SHAK, SKUL, SLH, SNAK, SREV, SSRI, STMP, SWIR, SWKS, TCRD, TCX, TEAR, TNGO, TRIP, TRMR, TRQ, TRUE, TTWO, UBNT, UEPS, VRNS, VVC, WAGE, WG, WIFI, WTW, XOMA, YUME
Aug. 20, 2015, 10:53 AM