Wed, Sep. 21, 8:05 AM
- First Trust Low Duration Opportunities ETF (NASDAQ:LMBS) - $0.1175.
- First Trust SSI Strategic Convertible Securities ETF (NASDAQ:FCVT) (FCVT) - $0.0300.
- First Trust High Income ETF (NASDAQ:FTHI) (FTHI) - $0.0775.
- First Trust Low Beta Income ETF (NASDAQ:FTLB) (FTLB) - $0.0525.
- Multi-Asset Diversified Income Index Fund (NASDAQ:MDIV) - $0.0977.
- International Multi-Asset Diversified Income Index Fund (NASDAQ:YDIV) - $0.0625.
- Payable Sept. 30; for shareholders of record Sept. 23; ex-div Sept. 21.
- Press Release
Jan. 2, 2014, 3:03 PM
- The First Trust High Income ETF (FTHI) and Low Beta Income ETF (FTLB) will use index options as a complement to its equity holdings.
- The Nasdaq Rising Dividend Achievers ETF (RDVY) tracks an index of 50 companies with a history of raising payouts, and "that exhibit the characteristics to potentially continue doing so in the future."
- Nasdaq indices are used in a number of well-followed dividend ETFs such as PowerShares' High Yield Dividend Achievers Portfolio (PEY) and PowerShares' Dividend Achievers Portfolio (PFM).
- For its part, FirstTrust's other dividend ETFs include the Nasdaq Technology Index Fund (TDIV) and the Value Line Dividend Index Fund (FVD).
- Dividend ETFs: DVY, IDV, VIG, SDY, VYM, SDIV, HDV, SCHD, DWX, KBWD, PID, DES, DTN, PEY, SPHD, DIV, DHS, DLN, LVL, DTD, DGRW, DON, FDL, PFM, FVD, FGD, DOO, NOBL, DOL, SDYL, DVYL, DEW, IDOG, HGI, DGRS, DNL, DGRE, DVYA, RDIV, QDF, QDEF, EMDG, QDYN, IQDF, IQDY, IQDE, WDIV, FIEG