Fortress Paper Ltd. - A Misunderstood, Unfollowed Gem With Multiple Catalysts In Place
- Fortress Paper is a producer of banknotes (Euro, Swiss Franc) and dissolving pulp (Viscose).
- Wrongful association with the faltering paper industry left Fortress deeply undervalued.
- Multiple short-term catalysts are set to reverse current market perception.
- Investors and analysts are extrapolating past issues into the future while ignoring underlying fundamental factors that lead to a very favorable risk-return profile.
- Management has been operating in an incredibly tough environment with multiple setbacks while still limiting the downside for investors.