Be smarter and faster with PRO Alerts on FURGF
From other sites
There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Fugro: Given Historic Performance The Company Is Awfully Cheap With An EV/Ebitda Ratio Of 5.18
- Fugro has seen some pretty insane price action over the last few weeks.
- The Dutch company is the world's largest integrator of geotechnical, survey, subsea and geosciences services.
- Board member Kramer says he is was forced to sell by his bank because the shares were serving as collateral.
- After the stock got hammered down all the way to around $12.45 four different insiders started buying.
- Dredging company Boskalis made an opportunistic investment near the recent bottom.
Insider Trading At Fugro Adds To Existing Concerns
- Fugro declined close to 50% from 2011 highs.
- The company issued a profit warning and a former board member is expressing concern with the way the company is governed.
- A former CEO and board member is selling out of a significant part of his position.
SA Pro: Top Long And Short Ideas, Tuesday October 22SA PRO Top Ideas • Oct. 23, 2013
There are no Transcripts on FURGF.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
FURGF vs. ETF Alternatives
Fugro provides the people, equipment, expertise and technology that support the exploration, development, production and transportation of the worlds natural resources. Fugro also provides its clients with the technical data and information required to design, construct and maintain structures... More
Other News & PR