First Trust Dorsey Wright Focus 5 ETFNASDAQ
Wed, Sep. 21, 9:27 AM
- First Trust RBA American Industrial Renaissance ETF (NASDAQ:AIRR) - $0.011.
- First Trust RBA Quality Income ETF (NASDAQ:QINC) (QINC) - $0.101.
- First Trust Dorsey Wright International Focus 5 ETF (NASDAQ:IFV) (IFV) - $0.156.
- First Trust Dorsey Wright Focus 5 ETF (NASDAQ:FV) (FV) - $0.079.
- First Trust Dorsey Wright Dynamic Focus 5 ETF (NASDAQ:FVC) (FVC) - $0.037.
- First Trust Large Cap Core AlphaDEX Fund (NASDAQ:FEX) - $0.151.
- First Trust Mid Cap Core AlphaDEX Fund (NASDAQ:FNX) - $0.145.
- First Trust Small Cap Core AlphaDEX Fund (NASDAQ:FYX) - $0.094.
- Payable Sept. 30; for shareholders of record Sept. 23; ex-div Sept. 21.
- Press Release
Aug. 24, 2015, 5:36 PM
Oct. 24, 2014, 11:34 AM
- The Global X JPMorgan U.S. Sector Rotation Index ETF (NYSEARCA:SCTO) is a fund of funds ETF; it will track a portfolio of other ETFs from an index that includes 11 funds—the popular nine Select Sector SPDRs, a real estate fund and a short-term Treasury fund.
- The Global X JPMorgan Efficiente Index ETF (NYSEARCA:EFFE), like SCTO, tracks an index designed to select the 11 ETFs from its fund universe exhibiting the best returns over the prior six-month period along with annualized volatility of no more than 10 percent.
- Other sector rotation ETFs: CAPE, FV, HUSE
Jul. 22, 2014, 10:58 AM
- The First Trust Dorsey Wright International Focus 5 ETF (Pending:IFV), a follow-up to the First Trust Dorsey Wright Focus 5 ETF (NASDAQ:FV) will launch on Wednesday, July 23rd.
- IFV will feature the relative ranking system to select five ETF holdings that Dorsey, Wright & Associates provided for FV, but focusing this time on only international ETFs.
- "International investing has always been a passion of mine," said Tom Dorsey, President and CEO of Dorsey, Wright & Associates. "I am excited that we have collaborated with First Trust to bring a second ETF that captures the Dorsey Wright Focus Five methodology and now provides investors with a tactical international equity strategy."
- Other sector rotation ETFs: CAPE, HUSE
Mar. 12, 2014, 5:40 PM
Mar. 5, 2014, 12:27 PM
- First Trust will be growing its product base on March 6th with the launch of the Dorsey Wright Focus 5 ETF (FV).
- The fund is based on the Dorsey Wright systematic momentum strategy for sector rotation and will invest in ETFs in the index.
- "This is a strategy that Dorsey Wright created and has maintained for years," said Tom Dorsey, President & CEO of Dorsey, Wright & Associates; "I personally use the strategy in my portfolio as an important piece of the core."
- Other momentum and sector rotation ETFs: CAPE, SPHQ, HUSE, GSAX, GSGO, GSMA