What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Dec. 3, 2015, 12:59 PM
Nov. 6, 2015, 7:09 AM
- Five Star Quality Care (NYSE:FVE): Q3 EPS of -$0.02 in-line.
- Revenue of $344.57M (+3.1% Y/Y) misses by $0.66M.
Aug. 10, 2015, 12:45 PM
Aug. 10, 2015, 6:32 AM
- Five Star Quality Care (NYSE:FVE): Q2 EPS of -$0.07 may not be comparable to consensus of $0.01.
- Revenue of $342.27M (+2.8% Y/Y) beats by $1.2M.
May 11, 2015, 4:25 PM
- Five Star Quality Care (NYSE:FVE): Q1 EPS of -$0.10 misses by $0.07.
- Revenue of $333.97M (+1.7% Y/Y) misses by $3.02M.
Mar. 17, 2015, 12:45 PM
Mar. 16, 2015, 6:05 PM
- Five Star Quality Care (NYSE:FVE): Q4 EPS of -$1.46 may not be comparable to consensus of -$0.01.
- Revenue of $332.52M (+2.2% Y/Y) in-line.
Dec. 17, 2014, 12:46 PM
Dec. 17, 2014, 6:57 AM
- Five Star Quality Care (FVE +0.2%) Q3 results: Revenues: $334.3M (+3.1%); Operating Expenses: $337.4M (+4.8%); Operating Loss: ($3.1M) (-234.8%); Net Loss: ($3M) (-275.0%); Loss Per Share: ($0.06) (-200.0%); Quick Assets: $24.9M (+5.5%).
- No guidance given.
Dec. 16, 2014, 4:28 PM
- Five Star Quality Care (NYSE:FVE): FQ3 EPS of -$0.05
- Revenue of $334.3M (+3.1% Y/Y).
Sep. 17, 2014, 5:42 PM
- Five Star Quality Care (NYSE:FVE): Q4 EPS of -$0.07.
- Revenue of $325.2M (+0.8% Y/Y).
Mar. 19, 2014, 12:35 PM
- A check of other REITs externally managed by the Portnoys' Reit Management & Research - and thus possibly activist targets - finds no noticeable reaction to the dissident shareholder victory which likely means the removal of the entire CommonWealth board.
- Hospitality Properties Trust (HPT -1.7%), Senior Housing Properties (SNH), Government Properties Income Trust (GOV -0.4%), Select Income REIT (SIR -0.8%), RMR Real Estate Income Fund (RIF +0.1%). Other companies (not REITs managed by RMR): Five Star Quality Care (FVE -0.3%), TravelCenters of America (TA -1.2%).
Jan. 2, 2014, 4:26 PM
- In conjunction with the sale of two Massachusetts rehab hospitals by Senior Housing Properties, Five Star Quality Care (FVE) transfers the operations of the two hospitals to Reliant Hospital Partners. Five Star expects to realize cash proceeds of about $8M from the retention of working capital in the hospitals and will be relieved of rent obligations of about $11.5M per year.
- Five Star previously leased the two facilities from Senior Housing. Like SNH, the move from Five Star lessens its exposure to residents relying on Medicare and Medicaid for payment.
Dec. 13, 2013, 5:39 PM
Nov. 12, 2013, 12:05 AM
Nov. 11, 2013, 5:30 PM
Five Star Quality Care Inc a healthcare and senior living provider. It is engaged in operating senior living communities, including independent living or congregate care communities, assisted living communities and skilled nursing facilities.
Other News & PR