What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Mar. 18, 2015, 12:45 PM
Mar. 16, 2015, 9:14 AM
Mar. 16, 2015, 7:41 AM
- A couple on the sell-side are using Friday's post-earnings rocket launch in FXCM to urge clients to get out or get short.
- KBW downgrades to Underperform and Credit Suisse reiterates its Underperform rating and cuts the price target to $2.60.
- Shares -5% premarket
- Previously: FXCM soars post-earnings (March 13)
Mar. 13, 2015, 12:45 PM
Mar. 13, 2015, 12:32 PM
- The company beat Q4 earnings estimates, but all this happened before the Swiss-franc related blowup.
- February 2015 metrics: Retail customer volume of $267B down 41% from January, down 12% Y/Y. Institutional customer trading volume of $162B down 36% from January, flat Y/Y.
- FXCM (FXCM +21.6%) says it's paid $12M of its $300M bailout from Jefferies, pretty much in line with what Jefferies had led investors to believe (about $75M paid back my mid-April).
- Citi's William Katz maintains his Sell rating and $0.75 price target, saying the value of the equity is "effectively zero."
- Previously: FXCM beats by $0.03, misses on revenue (March 12)
Mar. 13, 2015, 9:14 AM
Mar. 12, 2015, 5:37 PM
Mar. 12, 2015, 4:09 PM
- FXCM (NYSE:FXCM): Q4 EPS of $0.20 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $127.57M (+18.6% Y/Y) misses by $2.35M.
- Shares +10.7%.
Mar. 11, 2015, 5:35 PM
Feb. 11, 2015, 5:36 PM
Feb. 5, 2015, 9:12 AM
Jan. 30, 2015, 9:12 AM
Jan. 28, 2015, 9:16 AM
- FXCM will forgive about 90% of its clients who incurred negative balances in certain jurisdictions as a result of the violent move in the Swiss franc last week.
- Certain clients, however - such as institutional types, high net worth and experienced traders - will be notified that they're expected to pay up. This group represents about 10% of customers with negative balances, but more than 60% of the money owed.
- Shares +7% premarket
- Previously: FXCM: January activity on pace for a record (Jan. 27)
Jan. 28, 2015, 9:14 AM
Jan. 27, 2015, 3:18 PM
- "FXCM (FXCM -2.5%) continues to operate in the normal course of business," says CEO Drew Niv, with volumes on pace to set a record this month. So far in January, customer trading volume is $406B, with average retail customer volume of $27B.
- Leucadia CEO Richard Handler and President Brian Freidman: "We view FXCM as our next opportunity to work with an investee company to create long-term value for all stakeholders."
Jan. 26, 2015, 9:14 AM
FXCM Inc is an online provider of foreign exchange trading and related services to retail and institutional customers. It offers its customers the ability to trade contract for differences, spread betting, equities and equity options.
Other News & PR