Nov. 6, 2015, 4:03 PM
- FX Energy (NASDAQ:FXEN): Q3 EPS of -$0.05 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $5.1M (-50.0% Y/Y) misses by $0.95M.
Oct. 13, 2015, 9:16 AM
Oct. 13, 2015, 7:48 AM
- FX Energy (NASDAQ:FXEN) agrees to be acquired by PKN Orlen, Poland's top refiner, for ~$119M, or $1.15/share in cash, which represents an 8.5% premium over yesterday's closing price.
- Besides U.S. producing assets in Montana and Nevada, FXEN has concessions around Poland, partly co-owned with Poland gas group PGNiG.
- PKN currently buys most of its oil from neighboring Russia, and the deal would help expand its own E&P activities.
Aug. 6, 2015, 5:01 PM
- FX Energy (NASDAQ:FXEN): Q2 EPS of -$0.02 in-line.
- Revenue of $6.6M (-35.0% Y/Y) beats by $0.15M.
Aug. 6, 2015, 4:42 PM
- FX Energy (NASDAQ:FXEN) says its board has begun a process to explore a possible sale of the company, and has hired Evercore Group to advise it.
- FXEN says in connection with previously announced discussions about a potential farmout of its Edge license, it received unsolicited approaches from two companies about a possible acquisition.
Aug. 5, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ABTL, ACAD, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALEX, ALNY, AMBR, AMRN, AMRS, ANAC, ANAD, ANET, ASEI, ASYS, ATHX, BBG, BEAT, BIO, BITA, BOJA, BRKS, BRS, CECO, CENX, CERS, CLVS, CPST, CSOD, CUB, CUBE, CVT, CYTX, DIOD, DMD, DRYS, EAC, ED, EFC, EGN, EGOV, EGY, ELON, EOG, ERII, ESPR, EVC, FLDM, FLTX, FPRX, FXCM, FXEN, GALE, GEOS, GNMK, GSBD, GXP, HNSN, HTGC, HUBS, IMI, IMPV, INWK, IRG, JMBA, KTOS, LGF, MAIN, MDVN, MHK, MNST, NDLS, NEWR, NFG, NPTN, NUAN, NUS, NVDA, OLED, ONTY, ORIG, OSTK, OUT, PACD, PETX, PLNR, PODD, POST, PRO, RBA, RBCN, RIGP, RJET, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, SAAS, SEM, SEMG, SFM, SHO, SKUL, SPPI, SRC, SREV, SSRI, STMP, SWIR, TCRD, TCX, TEAR, TNGO, TPC, TRMR, TRUE, TRXC, TSRO, TWOU, UBNT, VRNS, VSAT, WAIR, WIFI, WING, XOMA, XOXO, ZNGA
Jun. 26, 2015, 12:45 PM
May 11, 2015, 4:04 PM
- FX Energy (NASDAQ:FXEN): Q1 EPS of -$0.36 may not be comparable to consensus of -$0.04.
- Revenue of $6.6M (-30.6% Y/Y) misses by $0.82M.
May 10, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AMBC, APEI, ARCW, ARNA, ASEI, ATHX, BDE, CALL, CHMI, CLNE, CYTX, DEPO, DRYS, DTSI, EAC, ELON, FF, FMC, FMI, FTEK, FXEN, GBDC, GTY, HALO, HI, IPAR, IPXL, JUNO, LPSN, MBI, MCC, MDR, MNTX, MODN, MR, MTZ, MVNR, OME, OMER, ONTY, OPK, ORIG, PAAS, PEIX, PINC, PVA, RAX, REN, SCLN, SF, SFXE, TCRD, TEP, TRQ, TTEC, UNXL, VRTU, XON, YY, ZGNX
Mar. 16, 2015, 4:17 PM
- FX Energy (NASDAQ:FXEN): Q4 EPS of -$0.69 may not be comparable to consensus of -$0.03.
- Revenue of $7.5M (-1.3% Y/Y).
Mar. 15, 2015, 5:35 PM
Feb. 18, 2015, 9:15 AM
Feb. 13, 2015, 9:15 AM| Feb. 13, 2015, 9:15 AM | 3 Comments
Feb. 12, 2015, 12:45 PM
Feb. 11, 2015, 12:45 PM
Dec. 4, 2014, 2:29 PM
- FX Energy (FXEN -18.7%) says it will plug and abandon its Angowice-1 exploration well in Poland after failing to uncover any conventional pay.
- Angowice had been viewed as a significant catalyst for FXEN, as a discovery would have helped validate the potential of the Edge concession and enhance the economics of the Tuchola development.
FX Energy Inc is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company with production, reserves, and exploration in Poland and oil production, oilfield service, and exploration activities in the United States.
Sector: Basic Materials
Industry: Oil & Gas Drilling & Exploration
Country: United States