FX Energy: 47% Potential Upside On High Impact Drilling
Street Smart Investor
Street Smart Investor
Nov. 10, 2014, 4:05 PM
- FX Energy (NASDAQ:FXEN): Q3 EPS of -$0.06 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $10.19M (+23.8% Y/Y) beats by $0.84M.
Nov. 10, 2014, 11:58 AM
- FX Energy (FXEN -4.6%) says it is disappointed with the reservoir performance on its deepest wells in the Lisewo area in Poland, as it reports its Baraniec-1 well was plugged and abandoned after attaining sub-commercial results.
- FXEN says it is "encountered good gas accumulations but poor deliverability as we get deeper into the basin in this area. We plan to investigate the technologies available to deal with this problem, because we have substantial gas accumulations at these depths."
Nov. 9, 2014, 5:35 PM
Oct. 13, 2014, 4:45 PM
- FX Energy (NASDAQ:FXEN) says it completed work at its minority-owned Karmin-1 discovery well in Poland, which flowed at a rate of up to 6.7M cf/day of natural gas.
- FXEN owns a 49% stake in the well, which is expected to be ready for commercial production by early 2016; the Polish Oil and Gas Co. is the operator with a 51% interest.
- The companies also saiy they began drilling on the Baraniec-1 well, which is expected to also tap into the Rotliegend sandstone structure and could be in production by year-end 2015.
Aug. 11, 2014, 4:12 PM
- FX Energy (NASDAQ:FXEN): Q2 EPS of -$0.08 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $10.16M (+23.9% Y/Y) beats by $0.97M.
Aug. 10, 2014, 5:35 PM
Jun. 24, 2014, 5:38 PM
May 28, 2014, 5:37 PM
May 28, 2014, 2:56 PM
- FX Energy (FXEN -18%) says dynamic flow test data for its Tuchola field in Poland indicate 20B cf of gas in place, although a pressure buildup at the end of the test could indicate a somewhat higher figure.
- FXEN estimates recoverable gas at 60%-65% of actual gas in place, and estimates field production of 9 bbl/day of condensate.
- FXEN is proceeding with design and permit work to get Tuchola into production as early as year-end 2016.
May 28, 2014, 12:47 PM
May 28, 2014, 9:13 AM
May 9, 2014, 8:45 AM
- FX Energy (FXEN) +2.8% premarket after Q1 earnings didn't produce any negative surprises, and an operations update says it has completed drilling operations on the Tuchola-4K well in Poland.
- Recent production tests indicate the Tuchola-4K well, together with the original Tuchola-3K discovery well, could produce initially at a combined rate of ~24M cf/day.
May 8, 2014, 4:25 PM
- FX Energy (FXEN): Q1 EPS of -$0.02 may not be comparable to consensus of -$0.01.
- Revenue of $9.51M (+0.2% Y/Y) beats by $0.65M.
May 7, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ACET, ADEP, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALIM, ALNY, AMRS, APEI, AREX, ATHX, AUQ, BCEI, BEBE, BIOS, BPZ, BRKS, CBS, CLNE, CLVS, CPE, CSC, CUTR, DAR, DEPO, DIOD, DMD, DVR, EAC, EBS, ECPG, ED, ELON, ENOC, ENV, EVC, FF, FRT, FUEL, FXEN, GCAP, GRUB, GXP, JAZZ, JCOM, JMBA, KRO, MDRX, MDVN, MELI, MNST, MNTX, MTD, NES, NFG, NOG, NUAN, NVDA, OLED, ORA, PAAS, PFMT, PPO, PXLW, QTWO, RPTP, SF, SGMS, SLW, SLXP, SPPI, SSRI, SSTK, SYMC, TNGO, TUES, TUMI, UBNT, UEPS, UNXL, WAGE, WIFI, XNPT, ZGNX.
Apr. 30, 2014, 12:46 PM
Apr. 30, 2014, 11:53 AM
- FX Energy (FXEN +24.1%) surges after reporting an estimated production rate of 24M cf/day for its Tuchola field, which the company says is significantly better than it had expected.
- The estimated rate is based on the production test for the Tuchola-4K well the company had reported earlier; the calculated absolute flow rate for the Tuchola-4K well was 117m cf/day, compared to a flow rate of 98M cf/day for the Tuchola-3K well.
- The Tuchola wells are located in FXEN's 730K-acre Edge License in north central Poland, where the company operates and holds 100% working interest.
FX Energy Inc is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company with production, reserves, and exploration in Poland and oil production, oilfield service, and exploration activities in the United States.
Sector: Basic Materials
Industry: Oil & Gas Drilling & Exploration
Country: United States
Other News & PR