FX Energy, Inc.NASDAQ
Nov. 6, 2015, 4:03 PM
- FX Energy (NASDAQ:FXEN): Q3 EPS of -$0.05 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $5.1M (-50.0% Y/Y) misses by $0.95M.
Oct. 13, 2015, 9:16 AM
Oct. 13, 2015, 7:48 AM
- FX Energy (NASDAQ:FXEN) agrees to be acquired by PKN Orlen, Poland's top refiner, for ~$119M, or $1.15/share in cash, which represents an 8.5% premium over yesterday's closing price.
- Besides U.S. producing assets in Montana and Nevada, FXEN has concessions around Poland, partly co-owned with Poland gas group PGNiG.
- PKN currently buys most of its oil from neighboring Russia, and the deal would help expand its own E&P activities.
Aug. 6, 2015, 5:01 PM
- FX Energy (NASDAQ:FXEN): Q2 EPS of -$0.02 in-line.
- Revenue of $6.6M (-35.0% Y/Y) beats by $0.15M.
Aug. 6, 2015, 4:42 PM
- FX Energy (NASDAQ:FXEN) says its board has begun a process to explore a possible sale of the company, and has hired Evercore Group to advise it.
- FXEN says in connection with previously announced discussions about a potential farmout of its Edge license, it received unsolicited approaches from two companies about a possible acquisition.
Aug. 5, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ABTL, ACAD, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALEX, ALNY, AMBR, AMRN, AMRS, ANAC, ANAD, ANET, ASEI, ASYS, ATHX, BBG, BEAT, BIO, BITA, BOJA, BRKS, BRS, CECO, CENX, CERS, CLVS, CPST, CSOD, CUB, CUBE, CVT, CYTX, DIOD, DMD, DRYS, EAC, ED, EFC, EGN, EGOV, EGY, ELON, EOG, ERII, ESPR, EVC, FLDM, FLTX, FPRX, FXCM, FXEN, GALE, GEOS, GNMK, GSBD, GXP, HNSN, HTGC, HUBS, IMI, IMPV, INWK, IRG, JMBA, KTOS, LGF, MAIN, MDVN, MHK, MNST, NDLS, NEWR, NFG, NPTN, NUAN, NUS, NVDA, OLED, ONTY, ORIG, OSTK, OUT, PACD, PETX, PLNR, PODD, POST, PRO, RBA, RBCN, RIGP, RJET, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, SAAS, SEM, SEMG, SFM, SHO, SKUL, SPPI, SRC, SREV, SSRI, STMP, SWIR, TCRD, TCX, TEAR, TNGO, TPC, TRMR, TRUE, TRXC, TSRO, TWOU, UBNT, VRNS, VSAT, WAIR, WIFI, WING, XOMA, XOXO, ZNGA
Jun. 26, 2015, 12:45 PM
May 11, 2015, 4:04 PM
- FX Energy (NASDAQ:FXEN): Q1 EPS of -$0.36 may not be comparable to consensus of -$0.04.
- Revenue of $6.6M (-30.6% Y/Y) misses by $0.82M.
May 10, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AMBC, APEI, ARCW, ARNA, ASEI, ATHX, BDE, CALL, CHMI, CLNE, CYTX, DEPO, DRYS, DTSI, EAC, ELON, FF, FMC, FMI, FTEK, FXEN, GBDC, GTY, HALO, HI, IPAR, IPXL, JUNO, LPSN, MBI, MCC, MDR, MNTX, MODN, MR, MTZ, MVNR, OME, OMER, ONTY, OPK, ORIG, PAAS, PEIX, PINC, PVA, RAX, REN, SCLN, SF, SFXE, TCRD, TEP, TRQ, TTEC, UNXL, VRTU, XON, YY, ZGNX
Mar. 16, 2015, 4:17 PM
- FX Energy (NASDAQ:FXEN): Q4 EPS of -$0.69 may not be comparable to consensus of -$0.03.
- Revenue of $7.5M (-1.3% Y/Y).
Mar. 15, 2015, 5:35 PM
Feb. 18, 2015, 9:15 AM
Feb. 13, 2015, 9:15 AM| Feb. 13, 2015, 9:15 AM | 3 Comments
Feb. 12, 2015, 12:45 PM
Feb. 11, 2015, 12:45 PM
Dec. 4, 2014, 2:29 PM
- FX Energy (FXEN -18.7%) says it will plug and abandon its Angowice-1 exploration well in Poland after failing to uncover any conventional pay.
- Angowice had been viewed as a significant catalyst for FXEN, as a discovery would have helped validate the potential of the Edge concession and enhance the economics of the Tuchola development.