Oct. 29, 2015, 3:37 PM
- Q3 net investment income of $6.022M or $0.20 per share vs. $5.163M and $0.17 in Q2. Dividend is $0.19.
- Net increase in net assets from operations of negative $110M in Q3 vs. positive $8.559M in Q2.
- Weighted average yield on interest-beating investments of 12.7% up 10 basis points from Q2.
- Net asset value per share of $9.05 vs. $9.24. Current price is $7.69.
- Previously: Gladstone Investment beats by $0.02 (Oct. 28)
- GAIN +1.7%
Mar. 9, 2015, 4:22 PM
- The shares are being issued below Dec. 31 book value, which was reported at $8.55 per share. Today's close was $7.60.
- GAIN -2% after hours to $7.45.
Sep. 24, 2013, 3:30 PM
- Gain Capital (GAIN -0.4%) closes on the acquisition of Global Futures and Forex LTD for $40M in cash, about $3.6M in Gain stock, and $33M in seller financing. Gain expects $35M-$45M in operating synergies in the first full year following the closing and a boost to 2013 Q4 earnings.
- Kudos to SA Pro's Intangible Valuation who spotted the opportunity in Gain in June at less than half of today's price, and reiterated his call in August.
Oct. 2, 2012, 9:10 AM
Gladstone Investment Corp., a business development company, invests in small & medium sized companies located in the US, with EBITDA of $3 million, positive cash flows, strong competitive position in an industry, liquidation value of assets and experienced management. The fund targets companies... More
Industry: Diversified Investments
Country: United States
Other News & PR